Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Soooo..??
I have just only one question, which is to/for the creator/creatots of the "WHAT IF?", vol.2 mini game.,

"WHY," did u refuse on showing through out the whole entire vol.2, any type of literal, or even just a little a at that, of some actual penetration???

N the reason "WHY," I say "refuse".,
Is because, that's obviously "WHAT", u did!!
I mean, considering from how u even refused to have a single oral scene..(I'm of couse talking about with a male character on the receiving end)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Can someone share the saves made after / during the previous update?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If the game had been "n.."tag from the beginning it wouldn't have the same success. The word "the n... is non-canonical content) was marketing. Inside the game is a harem almost. The success of their game was the main story not the non canon garbage.
uh... this game HAD the NTR tag since day one, because chapter 1 had THREE NTR bad ends. The most of any chapter.

M@mun

Jan 22, 2021
hlw guys! i start the game first time. i saw ntr tag bt i cant see ntr scenes, robot gave me second chance n it starts from the begining .
why??

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hlw guys! i start the game first time. i saw ntr tag bt i cant see ntr scenes, robot gave me second chance n it starts from the begining .
why??
the NTR in CH 1 doesn't have penetration. The first NTR penetration iirc is in chapter 2. The robot always rewinds the game after the NTR scene. Keep playing, the NTR scenes get better and harder the further into the chapter you get.

Reactions: Piat

M@mun

Jan 22, 2021
the NTR in CH 1 doesn't have penetration. The first NTR penetration iirc is in chapter 2. The robot always rewinds the game after the NTR scene. Keep playing, the NTR scenes get better and harder the further into the chapter you get.
thank u

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
uh oh, looks like it's the begining of a milking process
Yeah, milking...How dare he actually give something else to his patrons than just progress reports!!! He should just do like every other dev, and collect the paycheck without giving any new content out at all while he is producing the next chapter!!! SUCH A MILKER HE IS!!!

...some of you guys are really not in this world anymore, if you think that this is some kind of milking. :FacePalm:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, milking...How dare he actually give something else to his patrons than just progress reports!!! He should just do like every other dev, and collect the paycheck without giving any new content out at all while he is producing the next chapter!!! SUCH A MILKER HE IS!!!

...some of you guys are really not in this world anymore, if you think that this is some kind of milking. :FacePalm:
I'm not going as far as to accuse this dev of becoming a milker when we all know the real disgusting milkers on this site but imagine being a patron who subscribed to play the main game, no update for 4-5 months while seeing resources being diverted to create ntr side stories which they didn't ask for. Basically vanilla players are sitting on their ass paying for nothing while he is getting new ntr patrons with the what if stories.

P.S no kink shaming or ntr hating going on here else i would crying about the ntr bad endings

Last edited:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I'm not going as far as to accuse this dev of becoming a milker when we all know the real disgusting milkers on this site but imagine being a patron who subscribed to play the main game, no update for 4-5 months while seeing resources being diverted to create ntr side stories which they didn't ask for. Basically vanilla players are sitting on their ass paying for nothing while he is getting new ntr patrons with the what if stories.
They are seeing the development regularly. They know that resources are going into the development of the main game. Unless they are retarded, they know for a fact that taking three days here and there from the 4-5 month developing cycle to create some side content for THE HIGHEST PAYING TIER is absolutely nothing. And as he has said, there will be vanilla What if's too. And I doubt that there will be any of his NTR-patrons coming here to throw a childish tantrum about it. He has told everyone now that the main game gets the next chapter this month. Yet still some have the arrogance to say that "resources are being diverted to create ntr side stories". I understand being a NTR-hater, but still, don't be ridiculous with this nonsense and lies you decide to put out here.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So for those of you wondering because the OP isn't really clear, Chapter 8 is old. This is the What If #2.

For those who are talking about Milking, I agree partly. But only because this is the second What If released in a row instead of a new chapter. It should have been What if/Chapter/What if.

I'm all for him providing content for his subscribers, but having the chapters on a stand still for side content two releases in a row is dumb.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So for those of you wondering because the OP isn't really clear, Chapter 8 is old. This is the What If #2.

For those who are talking about Milking, I agree partly. But only because this is the second What If released in a row instead of a new chapter. It should have been What if/Chapter/What if.

I'm all for him providing content for his subscribers, but having the chapters on a stand still for side content two releases in a row is dumb.
What ifs come out every month that isn't a release month. Like this month. No what if because main game is scheduled to release any day this month.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
nothing new since may.
no idea why developer has decided to side-track rather than keep building their reputation. odd move unless they have no idea how to continue.

either way this has now become an unwatched thread for me. i will give it a go when/if it ever gets the completed tag, but i wont hold my breath. once they start deviating, it rarely turns out well on this site
Since you clearly have not been paying attention to the development let me tell you. The dev cycle for each episode of the game are several months long and are clearly stated in the right channels and has been repeated here more times than should be counted. The What Ifs are a reward for the upper pledges and take an insignificant amount of time compared to the making of the main game. But anyways, my point is, yes please do unwatch the thread and don't come back untill after the [Completed] tag is on.
Basically the same answer as guy above. Every responsible/sensible patron knows what they are in for when they pledge to WWG, there has always been several months between episodes because of reasons.
And the What Ifs are nothing short of a genius idea put to life to keep the interest in the game alive between main updates. And if Vanilla players want to see more vanilla What Ifs then they can get of their sickly high horse and pledge and vote to get them faster.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes