Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
There is not such a thing as "take barely any time to make" in VNs, the time he is wasting catering to a portion of his subs could be used to add a few extra scenes to the main game, he needs to write the side story, code, pose, render, post work and test.. so it is wasted time no matter how you see it, non-NTR subs are paying him to develop something they didn't asked/signed for. They can talk with their wallet tho, but we know how it goes.
I agree with you; everything always takes time. And the time taken to make this COULD have been used to make more of the game.

However, when you have an active project like this you can apply those sentiments to everything you do. Time spent at work, with the family, doing other activities, is all time spent not making more of the game, that you COULD have used to develop. I have a game on the go, and I dedicate a certain number of hours to it each week. My side projects built with time spent in addition to the time I spend on the main game.

I can't speak for how WW spends his time, but you can't really either.

Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
You are the one disregarding my opinion and calling it dumb, i'am not the narcissistic here. I only stated facts and they are not my facts, it's basic knowledge that so you or anyone here can play VNs someone must spend time making it, in this case it was spent making a side story (an exclusive one) instead of the main thing.

There is also a clear portion of people that don't look forward to the "what if's", what now? As i'am the narcissistic i'll say that only the clear portion of people that don't look forward matters and since you are not narcissitic you won't dare to say otherwise.
Well. It's not "facts" saying something is a waste of time when it clearly is content worth checking out for other people. Like someone else said before: It's a matter of perspective.
And you only continued with kink-shaming. Those are the facts. Why do you expect people to engage in a well mannered conversation with you about this topic if you do nothing but vent your frustration?

We get it, you'd prefer if the Dev worked more intensively on the main-game so the actual content (that matters to you) gets released quicker. Alas, that's not how life works. I recommend not getting upset about issues like that. It's great being passionate about something but as soon as you start bothering people because you can't hold back your dissatisfaction about certain things it becomes just a toxic relationship. Once that shows you basically lost in all aspects anyways.

Also, the people don't "pay" the Dev in order to do create something following their demands. They are not his investors, they have no say in this. All they can do is make a decision to stop funding him. That's a huge difference to what you implied.

tl;dr:

Relax.

br0nt

Apr 10, 2020
Well. It's not "facts" saying something is a waste of time when it clearly is content worth checking out for other people. Like someone else said before: It's a matter of perspective.
And you only continued with kink-shaming. Those are the facts. Why do you expect people to engage in a well mannered conversation with you about this topic if you do nothing but vent your frustration?

We get it, you'd prefer if the Dev worked more intensively on the main-game so the actual content (that matters to you) gets released quicker. Alas, that's not how life works. I recommend not getting upset about issues like that. It's great being passionate about something but as soon as you start bothering people because you can't hold back your dissatisfaction about certain things it becomes just a toxic relationship. Once that shows you basically lost in all aspects anyways.

Also, the people don't "pay" the Dev in order to do create something following their demands. They are not his investors, they have no say in this. All they can do is make a decision to stop funding him. That's a huge difference to what you implied.

tl;dr:

Relax.
You're not very good at lurking. Agree with you in spirit.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

tl;dr:

Relax.
I'am not upset or angry at all, nothing i said here so far was based on emotions and i don't expect anyone to engage in any conversation with me, but feel free to do so.

I mean, stop funding him is a big deal isn't it? i'am pretty sure he wants the contrary.

Reactions: LemuresXL

iobject

Feb 25, 2018
I don't get the people complaining. If you don't believe the dev when he says that the What Ifs are really quick to do, and you genuinely think that he's taking time away from the game to make them, why would you believe that in the absence of them he would be working on the game? What reason would he have for deciding to extend the time the game takes to make with these side stories that suddenly wouldn't apply if he were not making them?

I get that people have a huge knee-jerk reaction to NTR (which I also don't understand because these are all make-believe people, though maybe that's just me), but in what world is the right thing to do, when facing something you don't like, to accuse someone of not using their time wisely just because they aren't catering specifically to your wants...

Honestly, that kind of reaction to hardship in life is probably the kind that would make someone end up being the victim of NTR when your partner gets tired of your bullshit lol

On a different note, Dev, if you're reading this, keep doing what you're doing, dude. I came to this game for the lewds, but I stayed for the hilariously witty writing. I know that stuff takes effort and time to write, so do what you gotta do to maintain that quality.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I mean, stop funding him is a big deal isn't it? i'am pretty sure he wants the contrary.
Yes, but just because you don't want to fund him because you don't like his content, doesn't mean someone else won't. I for instance, am not fond of (let me check a random game... ah, this will do) the themes in Tales of Androgyny, which are Monsters, gay and futa. I am not going to pay the creators for things I don't like, yet the creators have 5k Patreons.

Deciding wether to fund someone is a decision you make on your own for something you want to support. It's not to be used as a threat, because it's not.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I don't get the people complaining. If you don't believe the dev when he says that the What Ifs are really quick to do, and you genuinely think that he's taking time away from the game to make them, why would you believe that in the absence of them he would be working on the game? What reason would he have for deciding to extend the time the game takes to make with these side stories that suddenly wouldn't apply if he were not making them?

I get that people have a huge knee-jerk reaction to NTR (which I also don't understand because these are all make-believe people, though maybe that's just me), but in what world is the right thing to do, when facing something you don't like, to accuse someone of not using their time wisely just because they aren't catering specifically to your wants...

Honestly, that kind of reaction to hardship in life is probably the kind that would make someone end up being the victim of NTR when your partner gets tired of your bullshit lol

On a different note, Dev, if you're reading this, keep doing what you're doing, dude. I came to this game for the lewds, but I stayed for the hilariously witty writing. I know that stuff takes effort and time to write, so do what you gotta do to maintain that quality.
What Ifs are really quick to do ,say that until it becomes true lol

Negate

Nov 7, 2019
I'm sure he wants people to continue funding him...but I'm also sure he wants to be able to make the game he wants to make.

He doesn't work for his patrons and his patrons are under no obligation to continue funding him if they feel they aren't getting the value they expect from their support. Thats the balancing act. But if he tries to please everyone...he's just going to end up pleasing no one. Better for him to make the game he wants to make and let the patrons decide for themselves if that's a game they want to support.

sunreaper

Feb 18, 2021
Cool game. But after being stuck around 40 minutes at the maze, I kinda forced myself to delete it... I have no idea who likes this puzzle shit. Jerking off on puzzles must be the weirdest shit ever. And this is comming from someone who is in bdsm circles from 20 years...

Last edited:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
If you can fap to ntr you can fap to anything, even watching grass grow.
ohhh i can fap to just about anything including grass, a blank wall without thinking about anything but NTR is a step too far... its like ppl who fap to balls mutilation... that said i think the NTR in this game is meant to be comical (the What If's eps ain't my thing but i guess a few paterons wanted to troll the fanbase and had the money to do so)

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Cool game. But after being stuck around 40 minutes at the maze, I kinda forced myself to delete it...

You are given the answer twice. Once when they are sucking the poison out of your leg, Ophelia says the text on the walls/ceiling says "left, right, left, right". Then every time you fail, the game tells you the answer again. If you missed it twice, it means you aren't paying attention.

May 27, 2017
NTR isn't my thing, but I'm glad people who do like it are getting some content.
Any idea on Ch 9 release date? It's been about 5 months, should be anytime soon I reckon.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes