BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
You are given the answer twice. Once when they are sucking the poison out of your leg, Ophelia says the text on the walls/ceiling says "left, right, left, right". Then every time you fail, the game tells you the answer again. If you missed it twice, it means you aren't paying attention.
Maybe just use no-clip cheat? IDSPISPOD

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
HOLY SHIT!!! Isn't the NTR teaser the one before release?

Is this a sign? MY BODY IS READY WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
nah, for a while now, NTR teasers are second or third to last. I'd probably play it safe and say we got another teaser or two. I would like to be wrong on this one and see it release sooner though lol.

Reactions: x0run

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
nah, for a while now, NTR teasers are second or third to last. I'd probably play it safe and say we got another teaser or two. I would like to be wrong on this one and see it release sooner though lol.
Really? I kinda remember that's always been the case but it's dropping this month anyway so not much to complain about either way.

Can I continue with the baseless hype though?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I agree that the What If's should have their own thread, if for any reason just to stop bulk. I mean if they're going to be monthly, then eventually there be so many that dropping the spoiler will take up the whole page on the OP. And considering that they are all standalone theres really no reason not to. That and it would make the thread less of a warzone, as much fun as it is its just clutter talking about things that have nothing to do with the actual game.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Hadn't ever heard of this game before today. Thought I'd give it a go

Two minutes in and that ridiculously overplayed trope kicks in. Wait, no. A second trope, because of COURSE you're coming home after however long away. But that I can handle if the rest of the story goes differently

Why on earth is there ALWAYS a sister who hates you?! That's one trope I'm sick to death of and I'm already sick of this game after literally two minutes

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Hadn't ever heard of this game before today. Thought I'd give it a go

Two minutes in and that ridiculously overplayed trope kicks in. Wait, no. A second trope, because of COURSE you're coming home after however long away. But that I can handle if the rest of the story goes differently

Why on earth is there ALWAYS a sister who hates you?! That's one trope I'm sick to death of and I'm already sick of this game after literally two minutes
The game pokes fun at all the troupes, its pure satire if that helps.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
I agree that the What If's should have their own thread, if for any reason just to stop bulk. I mean if they're going to be monthly, then eventually there be so many that dropping the spoiler will take up the whole page on the OP. And considering that they are all standalone theres really no reason not to. That and it would make the thread less of a warzone, as much fun as it is its just clutter talking about things that have nothing to do with the actual game.
While it is true that it might get too messy this gives the advantage that the thread is being updated once a month, makes the thread more visible thanks to that and there is a steady stream of content for the game. I don't know how it works and it may need to be moved later because of there being too many what ifs but let's cross that bridge when we get there.

And that's all I will say about the matter.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Also, while I think Hunter is a fantastic antagonist, there is such a thing as going to far.

I'm talking about the characters fucking fingernails. They're disgusting and should have their own Content warning. Gotta fix that PLEASE! lmao

• Haha
Reactions: WarblGarbl

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This isn't a patch. it's a non-canon bonus. It only involves Lucia and the two old men from the cabin scene.

lolplayer123

Dec 27, 2019
This isn't a patch. it's a non-canon bonus. It only involves Lucia and the two old men from the cabin scene.
oh i see . . thanks!
any new content with brenna after the treesome with her and the blonde girls? its been a long time since i played haha

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes