dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Gallery is built in. You unlock the whole chapter when you complete that chapter.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
MC got cucked by a goblin, poor MC. Is it only the old man who's gonna cuck MC or are there more people?
In main game, Drew is also going to have bad ends. In what ifs, we have the old men from the cabins.

We don't know yet if Drew gets a bad end in this update or just his appearance.

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
What if? The dev release chapter 9 instead of wasting time on a spin-off. What if? The dev finished the first game and then made another. What if? This was the chapter 10 release instead of a different game. What if?... nevermind. Hey, let me know when the real update is here.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What if? The dev release chapter 9 instead of wasting time on a spin-off. What if? The dev finished the first game and then made another. What if? This was the chapter 10 release instead of a different game. What if?... nevermind. Hey, let me know when the real update is here.
Same, i will support him again (if he ever updates his main game again)

Reactions: LemuresXL

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
I'm start gettin upset.. I downloaded the new version of the game and I'm at the same screen of the last time, all task done and nothing happen!!! reallY???

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Cool game. But after being stuck around 40 minutes at the maze, I kinda forced myself to delete it... I have no idea who likes this puzzle shit. Jerking off on puzzles must be the weirdest shit ever. And this is comming from someone who is in bdsm circles from 20 years...
Right there.
Just right there you just showed that you failed to read one simple line of dialogue seconds before the maze in the DnD campaign. Ophelia says the directions just before you get there on which directions to take.
And you seems to have missed the Scene with Ava in an earlier episode when Dev ridicules puzzles in games/AVNs, like he ridicules many other tropes in games like this.

I take it you're joking about the BDSM, but if not then I seriously doubt you've been in BDSM circles for 20 years since communication and clear understanding of eachothers needs are one of, if not the most important factor that goes into SM play. And you have clearly shown right here that you skip dialogue and are just looking to get your rocks of with cheap thrills. Go jerk of to a CG gallery instead, I think that would be more your speed.

Last edited:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, I have seen a lot of bitching in here, even I made fun of how the 19 year old MC has the build of a 10 year old but the sequence that led to the following screencap, where I laughed until my head hurt, won this game all kinds of latitude from me.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes