Banned Member

Aug 7, 2021
I will keep reminding the devs, that mega,nz is becoming a real bitch,
god!! i have to wait 2 hours just to download the path (105 kb), no matter i had'nt download anything from there in days,
but it keep telling me my transfer cuota has been exceeded.
I real bitch i must say, money,money,money.
Guys could you give more file hosting options perhaps mediafire, anonfiles or nopy, for this patches?
Thanks.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I will keep reminding the devs, that mega,nz is becoming a real bitch,
god!! i have to wait 2 hours just to download the path (105 kb), no matter i had'nt download anything from there in days,
but it keep telling me my transfer cuota has been exceeded.
I real bitch i must say, money,money,money.
Guys could you give more file hosting options perhaps mediafire, anonfiles or nopy, for this patches?
Thanks.
NOPY is my fav alternative to MEGA but if you exceeded your MEGA quota and have a VPN you can switch countries to continue your download which is what I do for large files since I prefer the MEGA speeds. NOPY I find faster for smaller to medium sized games and mainly because it's less clicks and I don't want a popup telling me I've hit a download quota if I am away from my PC.

Geography is important, some will find other services faster due to the infrastructure that's in place.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
that really depends on what attention i have been paying does it not?
2 years of development at least and 8 chapters. now we are getting these 'what ifs' as you call them, which is according to you, a reward for patreons. they did not appear before chapter 8. therefore something different to the main story, ergo side-track.

you are correct if you think i do not pay attention to patreons feed or discord or other platforms and i rarely read developers posts in feeds here as words are just words on the internet. the proof is in the pudding. it has been more than several months since this last updated and indeed development has slowed since it's initial release. THAT is what i pay attention to, the pace of releases. we had 8 chapters in may. do the math and it will be more than obvious that my opinion is indeed valid as that alone suggests that this next chapter is slower to release than the current average time period.

i have been on this site since a lot longer than the life of this account and have seen many games develop or abandon and i have seen many developers deviate. the only people who will change my opinion of those that do this are the developers themselves and only by finishing what they started and doing so at a consistent pace.

CLEARLY none of this entered your mind when you read, reacted negatively and then quoted my post as all you have expressed is that my own opinion should be based solely on what others posted, a view i find somewhat narrow.

but by far the most mind boggling part of all this is, is that you have quoted my post, in order to return me, to a feed i already expressed an opinion NOT to return to, in order to give your permission or blessing to NOT to return to it? yet it is MY post that you facepalm? damn that's funny :LOL:
The amount of content in chapter 7 and 8 were a decent bit more substantial than 5 and 6

I think WW's dev cycle is pretty good compared to some other developers

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I personally wish I could remove Catherine from the game entirely.

Or at least change her model...
Wishing won't make it so!

Just download daz or blender, learn how to use assets to make models, set lighting, and make nice renders, then learn renpy code, get a program like atom, rewrite code and dialogue for the affected scenes, get photoshop, learn how to use that to edit images and do post work on renders, manipulate existing in game images and then BAM!

Wish granted. Get on it

edit: I may be missing a few steps in there, but you'll figure it out

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Did you already end with Chapter 8? Because 9 is right around the corner. Check the gallery in your room and see if you already unlocked 8.

Reactions: Ilhares

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i really don't get this
Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?
you are always going to protect them, even you want ntr and when you pick ntr. you be force to go back to that option, until you pick the right option. in other words you can't enjoy ntr without going back in time. speak about this game. there a game call Cherish time. just like this game. but the bad guy is a futa. she want to get your Daughter and others pregnant. just like this game you will be force back to that option. no matter how much you want ntr. you can still play ntr scene but after that back to that option

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i really don't get this
Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?
you are always going to protect them, even you want ntr and when you pick ntr. you be force to go back to that option, until you pick the right option. in other words you can't enjoy ntr without going back in time. speak about this game. there a game call Cherish time. just like this game. but the bad guy is a futa. she want to get your Daughter and others pregnant. just like this game you will be force back to that option. no matter how much you want ntr. you can still play ntr scene but after that back to that option
the ntr in this two games are bad ends only. if you want ntr to be the main subject you play the wrong games. and dartred started cherish this times because he liked this game so much that he started his own.

Last edited:

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Sterling! No! Remember to never accept a drink in an open container! Everyone should know that!

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes