CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Reading through this thread.. the fact that people come up with this excuse that he's wasting time making more content for his high pledged patreons, is just fucking hilarious to me. Just say you don't like that it's ntr extra content, why make up excuses that he's taking time from the main game? Jesus christ, I myself hate ntr, especially when it's not done correctly and is just drug type ntr. But man, you don't see me making up sherlock holmes cases that the dev is *LITERALLY TAKING TIME OFF TO GIVE CONTENT TO HIS PATREONS INBETWEEN UPDATES, KEEPING THEM INTERESTED IN THE GAME, WHICH IS IN ITSELF A GENIUS IDEA*

I'm sorry, but you have to be a complete idiot to think anything he's doing here is milking. If you want real milking, go check out ICSTOR, that, my friend, is a prime example of a liar and a farm which is called a patreon website, and patreons which you can call his cows.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Hey, Don't know if people leaked them, but what is:
A matter of control.
Busted, Air conditioner.
A familiar avatar.
There are more, essentially all the teasers for chapter 9 pre Hunter vs Brenna. I've seen that and the spin the bottle one.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020

Full Throttle Spin The Bottle
In Chapter Nine, Hunter crashes Amber and Catherine's sleepover with libations of his own.

I’m wondering what’s hunter planning this time? Cuz so far he’ll do whatever it takes get the protagonist out of the way to succeed in fucking all the woman I bet he put drugs in his drink like he did before in Ch. 3

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The poor old man is getting out of ideas (maybe it is alzheimer?). I almost feel pity beating him another time

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
If you look carefully at the paths there's always 1 path different from the rest... that's the correct one. I'm sure you'll 'see the light' with that bit of info.
Why you dont say the simple way? ... I cant find the way too

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
If you mean are there mac version released? yes.

if you mean will they leak here, that's up in the air.

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
I'm very interested in the ranking of voting on what if. Any hero could tell me the ranking of Ophelia and hunter massage scene?:D

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
There is no What if? currently. Since this month is release month, WWG didn't ask for suggestions on the 1st.

also, specifically Hunter and Ophelia from CH 6 can't be extended until Hunter has sex with Ophelia. Hope it's in this update or we'll have to wait another 5 months to see if it happens in CH10.

Actually, some one can extend it in Decembers suggestion to not include penetration, but that would be such a waste of that scene.

YungZeus

Apr 20, 2018
Wishing won't make it so!

Just download daz or blender, learn how to use assets to make models, set lighting, and make nice renders, then learn renpy code, get a program like atom, rewrite code and dialogue for the affected scenes, get photoshop, learn how to use that to edit images and do post work on renders, manipulate existing in game images and then BAM!

Wish granted. Get on it

edit: I may be missing a few steps in there, but you'll figure it out
BAM! My computer and my last remaining brain cells explode.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes