javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
is there a character asset forum for these characters yet ?
if so could someone give me the link please?

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
10/10 one of the best games i played NTR switch is awesome since i hated NTR i kept closed and renders and story was amazing
like you im not fan of ntr either but its an amazing game I look forward to the next upload

Jan 15, 2021
like you im not fan of ntr either but its an amazing game I look forward to the next upload
NTR is not my thing, but the NTR scenes/set up are hotter than the ones with the MC. I think I just like the darker corruption style than the "corruption through love" that the MC does.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
NTR is not my thing, but the NTR scenes/set up are hotter than the ones with the MC. I think I just like the darker corruption style than the "corruption through love" that the MC does.
Have to agree, if there was a what if? that was "What if Sterling was trained by hunter" or something similar, maybe where the Chapter 1 NTRs were extended with it being Sterling instead of Hunter and how [a few months later] they were his sex slaves, essentially everything hunter promised when (spoiler alert for ch7) he shoots hunter.
that would be very cool, as its probably a bit too late to have him stop doing it for love and just to get his rocks off now.

Reactions: ARB582
Jan 15, 2021
im all for corruption. but only if im doing it. I dont like to share, period.
The sharing part just doesn't enter into it. In the What Ifs I just think of it as Hunter is our MC now.

Have to agree, if there was a what if? that was "What if Sterling was trained by hunter" or something similar, maybe where the Chapter 1 NTRs were extended with it being Sterling instead of Hunter and how [a few months later] they were his sex slaves, essentially everything hunter promised when (spoiler alert for ch7) he shoots hunter.
that would be very cool, as its probably a bit too late to have him stop doing it for love and just to get his rocks off now.
Yeah, I think it's too late for that, and the other NTR scenes stop short and allow for the What Ifs that we've gotten. The later chapter ones, the whole scene plays out and you can just go back and choose the opposite. I def agree that a cool What If would be to see "What If Sterling was trained by Hunter"

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Yeah, I think it's too late for that, and the other NTR scenes stop short and allow for the What Ifs that we've gotten. The later chapter ones, the whole scene plays out and you can just go back and choose the opposite.
Some definitely dont go on long enough (I get Ch1 was a teaser for what we would see) but it isn't just the early ones, for example 2 goes the full way.
Ch1 (if we ignore its a teaser), Ch3, Ch4 (before the what if), Ch6 and i'd say Ch8's catherine was stopped too short. maybe the what if was always planned to come out for these eventually, but if not, then yeah, not long enough.
2, 5 & 7 were fine. No complaints really from them.
edit: I actually think the bad ends are where Dartred's CTT might have an advantage over PV.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Also not a fan of ntr, but the fact that hunter looks like he could be a monster in a resident evil game makes me want to avoid all his scenes even more.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes