Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
Yeah, milking...How dare he actually give something else to his patrons than just progress reports!!! He should just do like every other dev, and collect the paycheck without giving any new content out at all while he is producing the next chapter!!! SUCH A MILKER HE IS!!!

...some of you guys are really not in this world anymore, if you think that this is some kind of milking. :FacePalm:
Wow! you're such a dedicated fan to defend a creator on a website that's for piracy. Your white knight duties must really support the creator immensely. Most people would get frustrated if they contribute real currency to something and it's delayed for content nobody asked for. This is how some creators get away with scams because blind fans don't see the difference between real content and dlc. But wow! You're incredible to look past all of that and turn a blind eye because hey at least he's giving us updates right? And not only that! Your attempt to ridicule a random person who was JOKINGLY making light of this matter just to raise some awareness, incredible. Right on dude! You've got me good sir! Hats off to you.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Most people would get frustrated if they contribute real currency to something and it's delayed for content nobody asked for. This is how some creators get away with scams because blind fans don't see the difference between real content and dlc.
Considering its for the big spending fans on patreon and they haven't come out in their droves to say its shit, id say its working quite well, especially since the timeframe for this chapter wouldnt have shifted for Power Vacuum. I Didn't ask for this game, I still got it. Didn't ask for What if?'s either, got those too. I can't pick and choose what to be angry about. It's the same thing.
Before I get the same Pirate website comment, I haven't downloaded anything from this thread, am just here to chat and check check what people think about the game, Occasionally troll and sometimes help people out if they ask for it.

edit: Grammar.

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Wow! you're such a dedicated fan to defend a creator on a website that's for piracy. Your white knight duties must really support the creator immensely. Most people would get frustrated if they contribute real currency to something and it's delayed for content nobody asked for. This is how some creators get away with scams because blind fans don't see the difference between real content and dlc. But wow! You're incredible to look past all of that and turn a blind eye because hey at least he's giving us updates right? And not only that! Your attempt to ridicule a random person who was JOKINGLY making light of this matter just to raise some awareness, incredible. Right on dude! You've got me good sir! Hats off to you.
funny how "those people who paid real currency" only talked about how much they liked it(see their little icon below their names, it show who they give money too, there a few in this thread), while random people keep saying how much "the dev milks" but so far none of them appear to ever paid for the dev work.

So yeah, the "white knight" or any other name calling you want to use isn't wrong in this case. The dev will keep creating the "what if" for as long as the people who keep using "real currency"(only 20$ and above) keep using it to support him, he'll keep giving them content they vote for and seeing as it's the second "what if" I'll say they ask for it(with quite a lot of votes too, a supporter share a screenshot with the number of votes), funny how that little trick works isn't?

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
Considering its for the big spending fans on patreon and they haven't come out in their droves to say its shit, id say its working quite well, especially since the timeframe for this chapter wouldnt have shifted for Power Vacuum. I Didn't ask for this game, I still got it. Didn't ask for What if?'s either, got those too. I can't pick and choose what to be angry about. It's the same thing.
Before I get the same Pirate website comment, I haven't downloaded anything from this thread, am just here to chat and check check what people think about the game, Occasionally troll and sometimes help people out if they ask for it.

edit: Grammar.
I never once said the game was bad, I am also a fan, so just a fan talking to another fan, I come here to troll, comment, and help people just like you. I understand that we consumers don't get to pick and choose anything, what you get is what you get, you don't have to tell me. My concern is when I'm(as a fan) waiting for update from the main game and the creator delays it to make content that strays away from what I signed up for. That doesn't mean I'm angry and am demanding for what i want, I know all I can do is wait for new content. My remarks were for the "chad's" response, who obviously have no sense of humor, of a light hearted joking comment of "uh oh, looks like it's the begining of a milking process." Seriously... I'm now more concern about the fan base than the development of the game itself.

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
funny how "those people who paid real currency" only talked about how much they liked it(see their little icon below their names, it show who they give money too, there a few in this thread), while random people keep saying how much "the dev milks" but so far none of them appear to ever paid for the dev work.

So yeah, the "white knight" or any other name calling you want to use isn't wrong in this case. The dev will keep creating the "what if" for as long as the people who keep using "real currency"(only 20$ and above) keep using it to support him, he'll keep giving them content they vote for and seeing as it's the second "what if" I'll say they ask for it(with quite a lot of votes too, a supporter share a screenshot with the number of votes), funny how that little trick works isn't?
read my last comment my boi and chill out a bit.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I never once said the game was bad, I am also a fan, so just a fan talking to another fan, I come here to troll, comment, and help people just like you. I understand that we consumers don't get to pick and choose anything, what you get is what you get, you don't have to tell me. My concern is when I'm(as a fan) waiting for update from the main game and the creator delays it to make content that strays away from what I signed up for. That doesn't mean I'm angry and am demanding for what i want, I know all I can do is wait for new content. My remarks were for the "chad's" response, who obviously have no sense of humor, of a light hearted joking comment of "uh oh, looks like it's the begining of a milking process." Seriously... I'm now more concern about the fan base than the development of the game itself.
See the thing is update hasn't been delayed yet. The update was scheduled for October, and as far as we know its gonna drop in the latter half of the month. According to the dev these what ifs haven't delayed the main games update.
Now if he was to miss the deadline, then yes i would agree with the posts saying that these what ifs are delaying the game.

Reactions: Devilsraging

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
See the thing is update hasn't been delayed yet. The update was scheduled for October, and as far as we know its gonna drop in the latter half of the month. According to the dev these what ifs haven't delayed the main games update.
Now if he was to miss the deadline, then yes i would agree with the posts saying that these what ifs are delaying the game.
Well finally someone that understands the situation and is chiming in, instead of being a smartass and defensive. I appreciate it man, for real, and I get that it isn't late either. I was just explaining to some people how it's a possibility that some creators use delay of game as a tactic to milk supporters, I've seen it happen too many times. Also, I was simply joking if u didn't notice my previous few extremely sarcastic comments, but people take everything personal now a days. I can wait, just like how i've waited for milfy city for over a year for an update.

Last edited:

Ravageroall

Jan 29, 2020
I must have skipped over this game a bunch of times. finally played it and it is good really good. love the humor and the girls. I don't know if the dev checks this site but if they get a subscribeStar I'd be there. just cant bring myself to give holier than thou censorship AKA patreon money.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
I never once said the game was bad, I am also a fan, so just a fan talking to another fan, I come here to troll, comment, and help people just like you. I understand that we consumers don't get to pick and choose anything, what you get is what you get, you don't have to tell me. My concern is when I'm(as a fan) waiting for update from the main game and the creator delays it to make content that strays away from what I signed up for. That doesn't mean I'm angry and am demanding for what i want, I know all I can do is wait for new content.
this probably isnt happening, but will use these made up times because its easier time wise to bs this whole thing.
Say he spends 12hrs a day making PV, fine, thats the time he sets aside and we all wait for the update right?
now he goes on to making what if?'s, when you say delayed you make it sound like he has taken, idk, 2hrs out of that day to work on what if?'s. maybe he has, idk.
From my experience with game development (and design seperately), other devs and what i've seen about his upload speed and it coming out this month, its not the case, whats actually happening is hes working 14hrs a day, with just less free time.
The game was never delayed for what if's. If it gets delayed, it will be because of something irl or the game itself fucking up.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Interesting argument thats being made about how the game has not been delayed by the What If's.
And I really don't care if it was or not.

However which ever way and from which ever point of view I try to look at it I get the same result.
The updates are delayed by What if's.
It doesn't even matter if the update make its release date or not.

The fact is for arguments sake lets say the dev spent 8 hrs a day updating the game and 2 hrs doing a What If.
If he wasn't making the What If thats 2 more hours he could of spent on the update.

Doesn't even matter if he wouldn't of used the 2 hour's makeing the update had he not been making the What If.
The fact that he is means that he could have.

And more time spent on the update would normally lead to earlyer release time's.
Could just be 1/2 an hour earlyer or 5 hour's earlyer or a couple of days earlyer who knows.

So if the update is on time and not early then it must of been delayed by What If's.

But as I said I don't really care either way.
And if the Dev wants to make What If's for money he bloody well should do.

Just wish people would stop trying to imply they don't impact the making of the updates in anyway what so ever.

The only possible way that could be true is if its a whole other team that do's the What If's for him.

Just sayin.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Interesting argument thats being made about how the game has not been delayed by the What If's.
And I really don't care if it was or not.

However which ever way and from which ever point of view I try to look at it I get the same result.
The updates are delayed by What if's.
It doesn't even matter if the update make its release date or not.

The fact is for arguments sake lets say the dev spent 8 hrs a day updating the game and 2 hrs doing a What If.
If he wasn't making the What If thats 2 more hours he could of spent on the update.

Doesn't even matter if he wouldn't of used the 2 hour's makeing the update had he not been making the What If.
The fact that he is means that he could have.

And more time spent on the update would normally lead to earlyer release time's.
Could just be 1/2 an hour earlyer or 5 hour's earlyer or a couple of days earlyer who knows.

So if the update is on time and not early then it must of been delayed by What If's.
your gonna have to explain this one to me champ.
How can something be delayed by not doing something he wasn't doing anyway?
Its like saying a building got delayed because they are only working on it during work hours. Those are the working hours, and the schedule is set. A game can only be delayed if:
1. It falls behind that schedule.
2. It gets completed and then held onto past that schedule.

To each their own I guess, but no way on earth am I going to call a game delayed because someone didn't spend 24/7 on it so technically he could have put into the project than he currently is.

Jun 29, 2021
I'm starting to understand what the fuss is about.
I normally wanted to see people's thoughts about the NTR.

But what I found is disappointing. The game, since it came out it had the tag of NTR.
When events of NTR were to happen it would have been stopped by the robot. Believe it or not but that is a bad thing. Since it removes all danger that it should happen...

NTR without NTR makes no sense, now that it actually has NTR it is balanced. But some cry babies forgot that this game has a NTR tag. And cries about it.

I actually felt pretty exited seeing the NTR that was blocked and I want to see the past NTR's as well as the future's NTRs.

But if these cry babies keep this up there might not be such a development.

• Angry
Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes