ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Why dont the what ifs just be put in the main game why make them a separate thing? Every time I see this game pop up I keep thinking its a main game update but its always just a what if haha.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Why dont the what ifs just be put in the main game why make them a separate thing? Every time I see this game pop up I keep thinking its a main game update but its always just a what if haha.
they are standalones for higher tier patrons. Wouldn't make sense to put them into the main game. If WWG did, he would have to constantly update 2 versions of the game, one for high tier patrons and one for the rest. This is both quicker and easier.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Catherine is annoying af, I ended skip her whole plot & scene. Hell, I even ready to give her up to Hunter if there's branched plot for it and let me skip all of her plot. The other girls & milf are fine.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
the first switch is when you start the game. Once you have control of your character, you can go to Hunters room and turn it off again if you missed it.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
the first switch is when you start the game. Once you have control of your character, you can go to Hunters room and turn it off again if you missed it.
weird because it goes to asking if im 18 over or to statin g my name then goes into the story so where is the first switch >?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
You can only trigger Hunter's event when you finished all prerequisite events. You can check in your room what events you still need.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
also isn't there like 8 chapters to this game? if feels like I almost finsied this too quickiy. alot of it was just repeating scenes.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes