WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
These pics of early Sterling showing up feels weird. Been Literal Months since I saw non-hench Sterling and it creeps me out. Man got all the Gains.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Um in Ch5. There’s this NTR scene that has all the games which I think it’s game night with the girls, can someone tell me what did hunter do to them also Does Lucia have any good scenes this game?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
it has been more than several months since this last updated and indeed development has slowed since it's initial release. THAT is what i pay attention to, the pace of releases.
Now, I would agree with you, if the amount of new material was the same, but it's not. In the last few updates, the amount that we've been getting is a whole lot more than at the start. That's when the update schedule slowed down. Since what, six or seven, the chapters are the length of the first three chapters, not to mention several animations. If you think you can push that out in the same amount of time, you're mistaken. I mean, do the math.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Aren't this "What If?" chapters already in the game? just the NTR portion of it? If you disable NTR you would never see them but they would've already been created, or are they new ON TOP of the NTR that's already in the game?

Someone who has played the new chapters could you let us know please?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Aren't this "What If?" chapters already in the game? just the NTR portion of it? If you disable NTR you would never see them but they would've already been created, or are they new ON TOP of the NTR that's already in the game?

Someone who has played the new chapters could you let us know please?
the what if? are expanded scenes from the main game ment to show what could have happend. they are standalone and are not going to be implemented in the main game.

Reactions: Urk and Repperx01

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
that really depends on what attention i have been paying does it not?
2 years of development at least and 8 chapters. now we are getting these 'what ifs' as you call them, which is according to you, a reward for patreons. they did not appear before chapter 8. therefore something different to the main story, ergo side-track.

you are correct if you think i do not pay attention to patreons feed or discord or other platforms and i rarely read developers posts in feeds here as words are just words on the internet. the proof is in the pudding. it has been more than several months since this last updated and indeed development has slowed since it's initial release. THAT is what i pay attention to, the pace of releases. we had 8 chapters in may. do the math and it will be more than obvious that my opinion is indeed valid as that alone suggests that this next chapter is slower to release than the current average time period.

i have been on this site since a lot longer than the life of this account and have seen many games develop or abandon and i have seen many developers deviate. the only people who will change my opinion of those that do this are the developers themselves and only by finishing what they started and doing so at a consistent pace.

CLEARLY none of this entered your mind when you read, reacted negatively and then quoted my post as all you have expressed is that my own opinion should be based solely on what others posted, a view i find somewhat narrow.

but by far the most mind boggling part of all this is, is that you have quoted my post, in order to return me, to a feed i already expressed an opinion NOT to return to, in order to give your permission or blessing to NOT to return to it? yet it is MY post that you facepalm? damn that's funny :LOL:
I am actually stumped at your stupidity. I've no idea what the hell you are talking about for the most part. I'm not going to address any of your "points" you try to make. I just sincerely hope you take my point from the text you quoted and sit this thread out till it has run its course.

• Angry
Reactions: delacroix2

yonikniknik

Sep 8, 2020
someone please give me an up to date save file so i can play chapter 8 without going back and replaying the whole game

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Ophelia isn't as popular as you think?
I wait for her What if to come out.

And this What If is a bit disappointing.
I can't relate to the new content.
I think the IF story derived from the existing story is good.

Thank you to everyone who allowed me to play good works.

Last edited:

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
What if? The dev release chapter 9 instead of wasting time on a spin-off. What if? The dev finished the first game and then made another. What if? This was the chapter 10 release instead of a different game. What if?... nevermind. Hey, let me know when the real update is here.
These what ifs don't take too long to make. Maybe a week each.

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
THAT is what i pay attention to, the pace of releases. we had 8 chapters in may. do the math and it will be more than obvious that my opinion is indeed valid as that alone suggests that this next chapter is slower to release than the current average time period.

i have been on this site since a lot longer than the life of this account and have seen many games develop or abandon and i have seen many developers deviate. the only people who will change my opinion of those that do this are the developers themselves and only by finishing what they started and doing so at a consistent pace.
Doing the math? Why not? By taking a look at the date of my saves.

Next update, ch.9 expected this month.
Last update, ch.8, May 2021, 5 months ago.
Ch.7, January 2021, 4 months.
Ch.6, August 2020, 5 months.

So, for more than a year, the pace has been consistent: 4-5 months.
I think you can trust this reliable dev. ;)

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes