randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
And now... Since Dev is holding back What If till the next release, I am guessing some people will rant that there is a lack of content.

Hope Dev really can ignore the haters, the numbers on patreon don't lie, aka, Dev's supporters.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I am really looking forward to chapter 10, the new teasers have so much hidden potential behind them, combined with what we've seen before :unsure:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I am really looking forward to chapter 10, the new teasers have so much hidden potential behind them, combined with what we've seen before :unsure:
Yeah, finally some actual discussion. I can get behind this.

I was wondering when Kevin was going to teach them about how to be safe on the internet. Then we get a single image of Drew too. Some one said it looks like they are watching Sterling through the laptop and are anticipating what he's going to do next with those panties. I wonder if this is a tease for a bad end? Since there are usually 2, this could be one of them. Maybe I'm just overthinking it and it really is just Kevin teaching them and there's no hidden message in the teasers.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The door Drew peaks out of is the living room door, behind the couch to the right. Where we see the 3 girls sitting. So she is in the same room as Kevin and girls, not with Sterling. So sterling is in Hunters room alone with those panties. Can't say I remember those panties. I would think they are Brenna's before Cath's. I just can't imagine Cath without pink(ish) clothes.

If it IS another girls panties and Drew sets up Sterling, that would be a great bad end.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Yea, that might be. But it could be that their conversation starts out in the living room as Sterling might want to keep an eye on Kevin, but Drew draws his attention elsewhere...

Reactions: Mr. S

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
True. Are you thinking the bad end is for Kevin or for Drew?
If WWG is feeling playful then maybe both? But I think that Keving won't get a bad end, his role is finished for now until he gets people a bit more comfortable with his presence in the house.
So it's a bad end for Sterling and Drew I would bet

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
"Real" fans are ones that give financial support to the developer. They like what he's making enough to pay for it. They didn't force the dev to add NTR, it was always part of the game. If this upsets you, move on and spare yourself the anguish.

About the recent preview:

I'm quite amused by Kevin's Evangelion shirt, I had the same one 20+ years ago, in a smaller size of course!

The black-and-pink panties Sterling is holding, I don't think we've seen them before, so they could be Drew's? It seems like a sting operation but I can't tell if Sterling is part of it, or if he's the target. Why would he find panties in Hunter's room?:unsure:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I didn't even notice the Evangelion shirt. It's been years since I seen the original and forgot "NERV" was a thing. Yeah, I can't say I remember those panties. I'm gonna say this is a trap, that's why there are panties in the open for him to find. It's making a stronger case that they are watching him at least.

Lerianis

May 16, 2017
Good game... Just picked it up a month ago.
Question: Has Chapter 9 been updated since about a month ago when I downloaded the game for the first time?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Good game... Just picked it up a month ago.
Question: Has Chapter 9 been updated since about a month ago when I downloaded the game for the first time?
Chapters don't get updated. If there is a new update, it's titled with a new chapter.

Just in case i caused some confusion. What i mean is, there is no different versions of a chapter. Next main update be called CH 10. What ifs are standalone bonus games. They are not tied to the main story and should be played alone. After you complete the main game, some times the What ifs do fit in a timeslot somewhere in the game, but aren't canon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathscythe101

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
caxhub The new "What If 6" for Android is bugged.
It will only play if turned vertically, which results in a really small play area. It crashes immediately if you force it to play in landscape, horizontally.

I already tried to contact the dev, but got no response.

I've seen you release Android content before. Would you, or someone you know, mind releasing a fixed version.

It would also be an advantage if it was given a different name. As it is What if 1, What if 2... the main game and so on all have the same name and it causes bugs if more than one is installed.

bnbnbn0

Mar 18, 2019
The door Drew peaks out of is the living room door, behind the couch to the right. Where we see the 3 girls sitting. So she is in the same room as Kevin and girls, not with Sterling. So sterling is in Hunters room alone with those panties. Can't say I remember those panties. I would think they are Brenna's before Cath's. I just can't imagine Cath without pink(ish) clothes.

If it IS another girls panties and Drew sets up Sterling, that would be a great bad end.
Are we gonna see some Drew action/nude this update?

Reactions: Asmodeus34
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes