Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Are we gonna see some Drew action/nude this update?
Are you sure you want to? That shirt and the general futanari vibes aren't really a good thing... At least for me of course, to each their own. I would say that it's impossible to keep a cock inside those tight jeans but Hunter exists so maybe Drew also uses the same kind of space warping pants.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Are you sure you want to? That shirt and the general futanari vibes aren't really a good thing... At least for me of course, to each their own. I would say that it's impossible to keep a cock inside those tight jeans but Hunter exists so maybe Drew also uses the same kind of space warping pants.
for all we know she tucks it under and up her ass like a butt plug.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
a bad ending where Kevin tricks one of the girls and he fuck her would not be a bad idea :sneaky:
I don't really see that happening with any of them, maybe Aliza though. She seems lonely/desperate enough and she's done it before.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
The What Ifs continue to be really fun, and I like how they're a nice mix of serious and goofy, but it would be nice if more of them focused on Ophelia rather than Brenna. Either way, this game is great.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The What Ifs continue to be really fun, and I like how they're a nice mix of serious and goofy, but it would be nice if more of them focused on Ophelia rather than Brenna. Either way, this game is great.
The reason none of them have Ophelia as the focus, is because there is a rule. "The characters can't do anything in a What if? that they haven't done in the main game". So since Ophelia has never had sex, that leaves a lot to be desired. She CAN be used, but she's limited to fingering, groping, kissing and lactation. I could have missed a fetish, but basically the only thing that's happened to her in bad end 6 and w/e she's done with Sterling.

Reactions: x0run

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
The reason none of them have Ophelia as the focus, is because there is a rule. "The characters can't do anything in a What if? that they haven't done in the main game". So since Ophelia has never had sex, that leaves a lot to be desired. She CAN be used, but she's limited to fingering, groping, kissing and lactation. I could have missed a fetish, but basically the only thing that's happened to her in bad end 6 and w/e she's done with Sterling.
Isn't Ophelia having sex in the newest what if? Granted it was behind a shower curtain, so it wasn't visible, but it was implied. Also is this an official rule or just something you observed? I'm just wondering.

Reactions: Dmob_6438
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes