skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
No one knows. Only dev knows what Drew will do. The only thing WWG has said about Drew, is that his is going to be doing NTR. He hasn't even said if Drew is dick and balls or dick and vag or heck, even Futa at all. WWG doesn't like to spoil things ahead of time. He does love to foreshadow though.
I'd bet at least that Drew has a penis. I'm saying that, because in one of the Ophelia's story event from chapter 7, we see a flashback, while Sterling is reading the diary he finds in a vault. We see Lucia's mother and Ophelia's mother having sex with Drew... Given that Drew looked like a male there, and the angle was not that good, he's either futa or trans... Point is, Drew has a dick.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
We know that Drew use to be a guy. We just don't know for a fact what he/she is now. Her shirt does also imply futa. I just don't want to say anything is confirmed, before it actually is.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
We know that Drew use to be a guy. We just don't know for a fact what he/she is now. Her shirt does also imply futa. I just don't want to say anything is confirmed, before it actually is.
Considering you CAN toggle the NTR off, whatever he is shouldn't impact the MC, since that would make the NTR toggle useless.
That said in that setting he/she might just be an extension of Hunter's failures. Drew COULD also be helping MC for all we know. I mean Hunter could for all intents and purposes not even know that Drew is trans. And by the by, sex surgery is done on males where they pretty much split the penis open to act as a vagina. It's called Vaginoplasty.
At any rate, unless dev wants to break the NTR toggle, Drew should at worst be an extension of his failures or a new love interest :p

Reactions: BaeScout83

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^WWG said himself that Drew will be doing NTR. I'm 100% confident that it's going to play by the same rules as Hunter. If you keep it off, it will continue as if you choose the choice that skips it.

Also, Hunter says "I miss having a son". So it's implied he knows about the sex change since CH 6. Also Ophelia had said "I don't have a brother". Both imply that they know what Drew did. Though you would only know this conversation if you saw CH 6 bad end. Ophelia didn't like to talk about it.

Edit: Here's the important line, just so those that don't want watch NTR can see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I don't think this will ever happen but the biggest fuck you scenario towards Hunter would be if the MC ended up fucking Drew.

What? Why? Games Please make it happen even if it's just as a what if scenario. :LUL:
Why u think that? Dev already show futa/trans scene in Ophelia games, i think Drew will start as Hunter helper but will help MC later, i would like to see MC sharing girls with Drew and fuck her, too bad we can only pray to what dev going to do.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why u think that? Dev already show futa/trans scene in Ophelia games, i think Drew will start as Hunter helper but will help MC later, i would like to see MC sharing girls with Drew and fuck her, too bad we can only pray to what dev going to do.
A lot of people don't seem to be fans of the futa/trans stuff, that is why I don't see it happening.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
^WWG said himself that Drew will be doing NTR. I'm 100% confident that it's going to play by the same rules as Hunter. If you keep it off, it will continue as if you choose the choice that skips it.

Also, Hunter says "I miss having a son". So it's implied he knows about the sex change since CH 6. Also Ophelia had said "I don't have a brother". Both imply that they know what Drew did. Though you would only know this conversation if you saw CH 6 bad end. Ophelia didn't like to talk about it.

Edit: Here's the important line, just so those that don't want watch NTR can see.

Don't make sense if NTR still happens if Hunter keeps losing. Then there's literally no point to play the game if you can't find the correct path. Or did you mean something else?

BDI

May 23, 2017
Help, I'm stuck with the mom/mc soap opera scene with not being able to go beyond mc sleeping (or pretending to sleep) while being kissed. How do you get passed that?

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020

Huh I never realized that Hunter said that that‘s interesting, I must not be paying attention to what they say in the game. But I’m still going with my theory that Drew might screw Hunter over or trick him

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Don't make sense if NTR still happens if Hunter keeps losing. Then there's literally no point to play the game if you can't find the correct path. Or did you mean something else?
NTR happens, if the MC looses, kind of like a punishment.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
A lot of peeps don't seem to be a fan of the ntr but that is flourishing :whistle: ;)
It's different because with NTR it's still male on female stuff. A lot of people seem to be afraid of liking futa/trans content because they think that makes them gay or some shit like that.

Reactions: ssj9

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
It's different because with NTR it's still male on female stuff. A lot of people seem to be afraid of liking futa/trans content because they think that makes them gay or some shit like that.
the futa stuff when Ophelia was playing the game was funny as hell, when her character transforms everyone into female ... the most funniest part was when the young ones shout one of us, one of us ... when Ophelia's character transforms the hubby too into a woman and bangs the whole family and makes them pregnant, not into futa myself, but those scenes were funny, not gonna lie :KEK:

Last edited:

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
A lot of people don't seem to be fans of the futa/trans stuff, that is why I don't see it happening.
I understand that but i still believe its going to happen, probaly will be like NTR on/off or just warning and ask if u wanna see it, and theres 2 futa/trans now, i dont think Dev just waste time creating something to not use "propely".

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I understand that but i still believe its going to happen, probaly will be like NTR on/off or just warning and ask if u wanna see it, and theres 2 futa/trans now, i dont think Dev just waste time creating something to not use "propely".
He will be used but it will most likely be in the NTR bad endings. But if the dev decides to let the mc fuck Drew I will definitely not complain. I think at this point in the story it would be cool to start seeing the mc being one step ahead of Hunter. Until now he has been only playing catch up, and it would be hilarious to see Hunter's reaction to the mc fucking Drew and turning him into an ally.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes