Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
You know, I have to admit that at first I wasn't' too sure about these "What if" scenarios because I thought they'd distract from the main game and were a little pointless because they weren't "cannon", but after going through a few of them I'm finding them just as funny as the main game. And now I find myself wondering if it's possible for future "what if" scenarios to be an expansion on previous what ifs?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think we might have discussed something like that on the discord. I could be remembering wrong, but I don't think he would.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
I think we might have discussed something like that on the discord. I could be remembering wrong, but I don't think he would.
Perhaps it's for the best. It'd probably lead to too many stories or some parallel universe scenario, which could confuse fans of the game. Probably best just to keep it simple with short little skits.

zarlorn

Sep 4, 2021
I think the best choice is not let that What if scenario could live at the same time, the mind of the main char must no be nearly right even in this types of games or just lose all the credibility (repeat, the credibility that can have in this types of games)
i like how the alternatives of do the right chose are more wored and funny in the lates episodes, but I will maintain just in that, maybe some more elaborated, but not two paths living in the same walk, too much work , effort and dificult while the game, for me, is nice the way it is already.

If i have to chose something to add will be something like protec all and just only have sex with one, but this already will need so mucho work for worth just choose one.

Reactions: Dmob_6438

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Is Kumiko's husband one of the males we are interacting with?
No, he's only mentioned by Kumiko, no description of him... we only know that he is practical as mentioned by Kumiko... not getting any cuck or possessive vibes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No, he's only mentioned by Kumiko, no description of him... we only know that he is practical as mentioned by Kumiko... not getting any cuck or possessive vibes
Thats a shame, Sterling is a little to passive for my taste, would be fantastic he'd follow in Gramps footsteps and cuck someone.

• Haha
Reactions: DD69-1

JojodoLolo

Jun 5, 2020
ok what I meant is if there is any scene where Hunter is just watching/ jealous of MC having sex with the girls? Do you guys think this kind of scene will happen?

Reactions: Dmob_6438

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
^this. In the end of CH 8, he complains about MC being the only one to have sex and he was tired of watching. So that's why he calls in Drew. I might be mixing 2 different interactions, but Hunter has definitely complained to MC before, that he's jealous of MC winning.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Since Drew is here, how will his story arc goes, will he just help hunter get all the girls and try to sabotage MC or Is he gonna use this in his advantage to get both MC and Hunter out the way and have all the girls to himself

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No one knows. Only dev knows what Drew will do. The only thing WWG has said about Drew, is that his is going to be doing NTR. He hasn't even said if Drew is dick and balls or dick and vag or heck, even Futa at all. WWG doesn't like to spoil things ahead of time. He does love to foreshadow though.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes