DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
You'd think that people would have learned this lesson when they are young, that if you don't like something, just move on and find something else. But no, some of them just have to ruin it for everyone else. I'm all for anonymity on the internet but I wish we could make an exception in this case and find out who reported this game, so that we could send that person poop emoji's and tell them how much they suck.

What is even more tragic is that we were so close to getting chapter 10. Alright, it wasn't definitive that it would have been a late May release but all the signs were pointing to it.

Reactions: Minx077 and genteis

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Do people not even realise its an NTR "Parody" game? The NTR stuff is strickly non-canon, the antagonist when he fails in canon events gets cartoonishly punished for his escapades and of course he is about as repulsive and dumb as you can get from a "threat" to your love interests. He does a lot of heavy lifting to the comedy of the game its biggest selling point IMO and he's also the lynchpin of the narrative and facilitator of the game being about an MC fucking everything in sight including who he should not because he was a meek beta wimp yet he is now an alpha harem chad.

As for the reporter - im actually wondering if it was more a sulking of NTR content or if was salty response to continued "what if" episodes on account that there was a common misconception they were massively delaying the main game updates and people were getting prissy as the backer votes were largely biased to NTR scenarios (as well as suggestions for that matter).

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Do people not even realise its an NTR "Parody" game? The NTR stuff is strickly non-canon, the antagonist when he fails in canon events gets cartoonishly punished for his escapades and of course he is about as repulsive and dumb as you can get from a "threat" to your love interests. He does a lot of heavy lifting to the comedy of the game its biggest selling point IMO and he's also the lynchpin of the narrative and facilitator of the game being about an MC fucking everything in sight including who he should not because he was a meek beta wimp yet he is now an alpha harem chad.

As for the reporter - im actually wondering if it was more a sulking of NTR content or if was salty response to continued "what if" episodes on account that there was a common misconception they were massively delaying the main game updates and people were getting prissy as the backer votes were largely biased to NTR scenarios (as well as suggestions for that matter).
I like ntr but the game definitely sucks if you were to play it looking for just a vanilla incest game.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019

i mean i just checked my last playthrough save from this game and that save is from 6 blody months ago, soooo i'm gone go ahead and call a little bit of bs on the hole "it will not affect the regular relase thingy" i mean, many of you talk like they magicly produce themself, like it does not take hours appon hours appon hours to render, pose, code, write, bug test, link the scenes and than god forbid something pops up during testing
i mean... do all the work that is req to dev an update just gets done itself for the what ifs and the what ifs only?
and for the "problems" and "argueing" that goes on that's simple, 90% happened when insted of creating 2 threats 1 for the regular game and 1 for the parody (LIKE MOST PEOPLES DO) they both got put in the same thread witch kind of sucks when you try to see what's new, what was the update rate and things like that, because a new player might come along and think "hey this gets updates rather regulary" witch is not rly the case since the last 1 was 6 month ago
all in all, throughout the years i would say on this forum, i've never seen a fetish group( in this case ntr ) that has so many verbal lashings and dogpile on people who do not like there fetish, i mean, rly just try to look for any, ANY, other fethis content on this forum and you will see that the pro ntr crowd is 1 of the most toxic and antagonistic when it comes to people not likeing there content, because when it comes to this game ntr was always there, if you want it you can have it if you don't want it you can skip it, simple, no problems what so ever, than the what ifs came along, a ntr "alternate parody", and we are now going through the longest update timers for the past 2 ish updates? (since the updates that"would not take any time, but kinda do, a bit?" came along)

as for the whole patreon stuff, i don't know if it was just a reg check (like patreon does) or if it was some1 reporting, but all i can say is that thous what ifs came out last year, so if it was some1 repoting it they shure ass hell took there time (but than agiain let's be honest here, if it would have happened 4 years from now in the future, probably the anty what if's crowd would have been blaimed for it), or maybe it was some1 pro what ifs who was mad that there is gone be a regular relase and not his favorit what ifs coming up next, unless we know for shure there is no real way of telling, and anything would be just speculation

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
as for the whole patreon stuff, i don't know if it was just a reg check (like patreon does) or if it was some1 reporting, but all i can say is that thous what ifs came out last year, so if it was some1 repoting it they shure ass hell took there time (but than agiain let's be honest here, if it would have happened 4 years from now in the future, probably the anty what if's crowd would have been blaimed for it), or maybe it was some1 pro what ifs who was mad that there is gone be a regular relase and not his favorit what ifs coming up next, unless we know for shure there is no real way of telling, and anything would be just speculation
The report happened after What if 4, which we all know had the most hard core Hunter content yet. It's not hard to see if something was gonna break the camel's back, it would be that one.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
In regards to the length if time between updates you have to look at just the sheer amount of content being released. In the first 2 chapters it was just the 3 main family members. Since then 7 more characters have been introduced that all have their own events. Plus each chapter adds more and more animations from the previous chapters. These things take time.

Could wwg do smaller releases with only 1 character's path at a time yes but that would open up the but why hasn't my favorite character been updated yet complaining. I'd rather wait until he get the full chapter and enjoy it then.

The What Ifs were nice little heres some content to enjoy while waiting on the main game. They were a break to have fun with instead of tirelessly grinding away with established characters instead he could go anywhere with them since it was non canon. Put complained because they tended to be ntr based put it's what his paying customer wanted.

So now we get an even longer wait because the " I'm offended " crybabies had to tattle. Is it that hard to ignore something you don't like. Hell I'm not big on country music but i don't complain ots not Rock, i just listen to what i want and let the fans of what I don't enjoy what they like. It's really not that hard a concept...

Reactions: Minx077 and Skode

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
You'd think that people would have learned this lesson when they are young, that if you don't like something, just move on and find something else.
I have a sneaking suspicion that some people on this forum are still young, hence they have not learned.

Do people not even realise its an NTR "Parody" game?
Clearly they don't. Whether they're children, non-native English speakers, coomers skipping through the dialogue, or just plain morons, it seems like a lot of people don't understand this game's story at all.

I like ntr but the game definitely sucks if you were to play it looking for just a vanilla incest game.
You're not wrong, but that's like saying you like steak, but going to a steakhouse sucks if you're a vegan. Why is it that the vanilla fans are ignoring the clear content warnings?

i mean i just checked my last playthrough save from this game and that save is from 6 blody months ago, soooo i'm gone go ahead and call a little bit of bs on the hole "it will not affect the regular relase thingy" i mean, many of you talk like they magicly produce themself, like it does not take hours appon hours appon hours to render, pose, code, write, bug test, link the scenes and than god forbid something pops up during testing
i mean... do all the work that is req to dev an update just gets done itself for the what ifs and the what ifs only?
Sure, the What Ifs take some time to create, but you might be vastly overestimating how much time. Have you played them? They're very short, and the last one (which seemed the longest to me) used a ton of repeated images and animations. I'd estimate if none of the What Ifs had been made, development on Chapter 10 would've finished a month sooner at most. And that's assuming WWG would've worked overtime on it like he did for the What Ifs, as a reward to his paying supporters.

and for the "problems" and "argueing" that goes on that's simple, 90% happened when insted of creating 2 threats 1 for the regular game and 1 for the parody (LIKE MOST PEOPLES DO) they both got put in the same thread witch kind of sucks when you try to see what's new, what was the update rate and things like that, because a new player might come along and think "hey this gets updates rather regulary" witch is not rly the case since the last 1 was 6 month ago
This is an interesting idea, but I'm not sure effective it would've been once certain people found out that the What If thread was getting updated while the main game thread was not. They might not get alerts but they'd see it in the Latest Updates page.

all in all, throughout the years i would say on this forum, i've never seen a fetish group( in this case ntr ) that has so many verbal lashings and dogpile on people who do not like there fetish, i mean, rly just try to look for any, ANY, other fethis content on this forum and you will see that the pro ntr crowd is 1 of the most toxic and antagonistic when it comes to people not likeing there content, because when it comes to this game ntr was always there, if you want it you can have it if you don't want it you can skip it, simple, no problems what so ever, than the what ifs came along, a ntr "alternate parody", and we are now going through the longest update timers for the past 2 ish updates? (since the updates that"would not take any time, but kinda do, a bit?" came along)
You're asserting that the NTR fans are the ones who are toxic and antagonistic? That's not how antagonism works. You don't get to pick a fight and then blame the other guy for starting it.

That's true, we don't know for sure what happened, we just have coincidence and conjecture. Still, it's naive to not acknowledge the timing of the report. Why would someone report it four years from now? That wouldn't make a difference because the game would be long-since completed.

Last edited:

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I disagree because the vanilla content is the whole reason why I'm here. I'm am not a fan of ntr and I would have never touched this game if ntr was more prominent but the ntr stuff is so minor and avoidable there there really isn't much point in whining about it. Like someone else says most stuff with hunter honest feels more like it's a parody of ntr and the ugly bastard trope than an actual true ntr came which is focused on it. Actual ntr games at least have the option for the villain to win and would keep going. But in hunters case it's impossible for him to win without trying some super extereme and ridicilous plan and even then half the time he wins he still loses.

Having said that I'm getting a little tired of both complaints about ntr and people complaining the anti ntr crowd. Especially since I have seen plenty of threads where the reverse happens and ntr fans complain that there isn't enough ntr content or demand ntr be added to vanilla games. So I don't really see the point in acting like either side has some sort of high ground when really it's just childish people being childish when they don't get their way. Some people both really like certain fetishes and really hate them and get annoyed when they realize that not everyone thinks the way they do. It goes both ways and isn't an ntr fan vs anti ntr fan thing. I've seen it happen for lots of other kinks too. Even on this thread we had plenty of people get angry over Ophelia's femdom stuff. Choosing to villainize ntr fans or people who don't like ntr solves absolutely nothing.

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
i mean i just checked my last playthrough save from this game and that save is from 6 blody months ago, soooo i'm gone go ahead and call a little bit of bs on the hole "it will not affect the regular relase thingy"
Each update is larger than the previous one, so it makes sense there's more time between updates. Also, it would have come out already if it hadn't been for the Patreon thing.

Oct 9, 2017
I think the one who reported it was a KAREN that saw his son this kind of game and reported it by any chance I'll give 1$ for this guess xD.....

Doctorshemp

May 3, 2020
I don't know who of us all got an patreon account but what if we try to bomb them with emails and stuff until they break down? It's their guidelines that need to change.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The problem is that Paypall has certain rules and restricitions, so in order to make sure they're not broken, they enforce stricter rules.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I finally decided to play this game for the first time (I play this at the start but stopped and deleted when I realized that it was a super slow-boring-burn-game)
Now i think is a good time for start playing

and I have a question:

Why the women of the Sterling family are so big, tall and fat ... it seems like the MC is so small and frail.
The protagonist's head is smaller than the models ...
i think the developer has problems with human body proportions and then since they are from the same family ...
... maybe Sterling's dad isn't Hunter?

In any case Hunter is the best character in the game but pity that he is not able to fuck the girls (I'm just at ch2 I hope the story progression will be less repetitive)
I'm also looking for saves to skip some grind before the game interesting part starts.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
I finally decided to play this game for the first time (I play this at the start but stopped and deleted when I realized that it was a super slow-boring-burn-game)
Now i think is a good time for start playing

and I have a question:

Why the women of the Sterling family are so big, tall and fat ... it seems like the MC is so small and frail.
The protagonist's head is smaller than the models ...
i think the developer has problems with human body proportions and then since they are from the same family ...
... maybe Sterling's dad isn't Hunter?

In any case Hunter is the best character in the game but pity that he is not able to fuck the girls (I'm just at ch2 I hope the story progression will be less repetitive)
I'm also looking for saves to skip some grind before the game interesting part starts.
I dont want to spoil anything but MC got taller and Hunter its Ophelia dad, and soon u will see the interesting parts.

Cyth

May 9, 2018
is the update coming this month? havent been in this thread for quite a time
No. Patreon raised some issues so the dev have to remake some parts of the dialogue.

really dont understand why dev's keep using that peace of garbage Patreon

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
WWG has said before, he would first drop the game before removing Hunter.

Hunter is the driving force of the game. It's the reason sterling began finding interest in the girls of his house in the first place. Had Hunter not been there to show that even woman close to you are still, well woman.
You're absolutely right, Hunter is the main villain, removing it would change the entire main story.
Maybe at this point after ch.10 WWG will sacrifice it to make Drew the new villain of the game.

Reactions: panzermaster

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
It has annoyed us, when the next update was so close, now we will have to wait who knows how long, that would have to be a competitor trying to harm the developer because otherwise I don't understand it...

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes