dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
report was done after what if 4, which was easily the darkest content we've ever gotten. It was clear that they didn't like that it was Hunter content. If it had been the same scene, but Sterling, you know it wouldn't have been reported. It's the content that made the person file the report, but he probably hit the incest and rape checkbox in the report.

because like you said, you can't report for ntr specifically.

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
He was reported for uploading content not allowed on patreon and game developers didn't read the site rules. He was reported for wincest content*, NTR is allowed ... so it makes no sense complaining about an "NTR attack", it's an attack on wincest content*.
Firstly, you're wrong. Much of the NTR content is non-consensual, which is against Patreon's rules. Incest content is also against their rules, but this didn't seem to bother anyone enough until What If #4.

Secondly, there's a difference between the report's motive and its justification. Yes, the report was about rules violations. But why submit the report at all? Like dartred said, it seems retaliatory for the harsh NTR in What If #4. The timing suggest that is what motivated the report.

This is all painfully obvious and you're being suspiciously obtuse.

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
Firstly, you're wrong. Much of the NTR content is non-consensual, which is against Patreon's rules. Incest content is also against their rules, but this didn't seem to bother anyone enough until What If #4.

Secondly, there's a difference between the report's motive and its justification. Yes, the report was about rules violations. But why submit the report at all? Like dartred said, it seems retaliatory for the harsh NTR in What If #4. The timing suggest that is what motivated the report.

This is all painfully obvious and you're being suspiciously obtuse.
If the report was for "rape content", NTR can be easily done without non consensual content, there is no justification

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No it can't... How the hell do you make it so those girls have willing sex with HUNTER?!

Yes, NTR can be made in OTHER games where the girl is willing, but that has to be established, setup or build up to. There is no reasonable way those girls would want to have sex with their crypt keeper grandpa.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
People are so fucking weird, the amount of entitlement people have here on F95 and Patreon when involving any sort of OPTIONAL content in games i.e. NTR, Futa, Lesbian etc, that they think the dev should either remove it or that the game in question now sucks because of it is ridiculous. Do not try to force your opinions on others, if you don't like it then avoid it, the fact that people allegedly reported the What If series because "they don't like NTR" is so dumb. They aren't canon and are known to usually be explicitly NTR content, so just don't play it if you don't like it, it's not that hard.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
I've talked to a few devs that do NTR and they have told me that the "fans" that harass them more are not the NTR, but the anti-NTR fans. They find the NTR fans are usually more friendly.

this thread is a great example.
Just look at every other game thread on F95. "Uhhh NTR in this game, no thanks." "Why did this dev have to add avoidable NTR? This game sucks now." "Another NTR game, unfollowed."

Cool I don't need your two cents or stupid comments, just don't play it then, simple.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
If the report was for "rape content", NTR can be easily done without non consensual content, there is no justification
You know what's even easier? Ignoring content you don't like. I don't like Saint Seiya, but I don't have to tell you that. I can just ignore it. See how that works? Easy.;)

Or are you saying you would prefer if the women in this game willingly consent to Hunter? Maybe I've underestimated you.:unsure:

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
No it can't... How the hell do you make it so those girls have willing sex with HUNTER?!

Yes, NTR can be made in OTHER games where the girl is willing, but that has to be established, setup or build up to. There is no reasonable way those girls would want to have sex with their crypt keeper grandpa.
Please, let's stay inside the TOS, there is no grandpa in this game, there is an old man, presumably a landlord, who rents the house to a lady, presumably a landlady... :p :KEK:

In other more serious matters, it is incredible how offended "people" can go so far and damage the effort, work and wishes just because it does not fit their taste.
Worst of all, is it someone who gave money to WWG at least once, or can you report it without being subs?
I don't like Hunter's content (non-consensual is not my thing) but I just had to not download the what´s if and that's it, I was still enjoying the rest of the content....

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Lol.... anti-NTR fans have always been the worst, dare I say.... insufferable. On hentai sites, whenever a NTR hentai or NTR+fat guy hentai gets released, they just come out of the woodwork whining. Worst is when they also start attacking the NTR crowd by calling them cucks or betas and what else without any provocation too.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Lol.... anti-NTR fans have always been the worst, dare I say.... degenerate. On hentai sites, whenever a NTR hentai or NTR+fat guy hentai gets released, they just come out of the woodwork whining. Worst is when they also start attacking the NTR crowd by calling them cucks or betas and what else without any provocation too.
I myself would hesitate to call anti-NTR fans "degenerate" and then write about "without any provocation"...;)
Generally I really dislike NTR and do not understand this fetish at all. But in this case, meaning in the case of PV, it is just a funny way of a game over with a possibility of restarting at the point, where I made the mistake, with a second chance. So nothing bad really happened.

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
I honestly can't understand all this resentment towards of certain games.
Don't like NTR games? Ok, don't play them, no one forces you, each of us has games that he prefers or hates.
I personally love the work of What? Why? Games, and open the commitment that he, like many game developers that appear on this site they put into the work they do, at the time they decide to invest to carry on their works, and report a game that does not oblige you to play
necessarily NTR content, or for the "What if" series which is a sort of spin-off,
and it is not obligatory to follow the history of the main game i consider it not very logical.
I don't want to be misunderstood, several games on this site have been removed
because they had contents in some ways to the limit, and it is right, they exist for this
the regulations, but report a game only because some content does not are to your liking, i consider it a lack of respect that is likely to frustrate the work of a developer.
After all is only fiction, it is not that if I play GTA when i leave the house i do i start to be a criminal, and this is also why there are video games, to escape a bit from the routine.

Last edited:

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
I myself would hesitate to call anti-NTR fans "degenerate" and then write about "without any provocation"...;)

Well, I edited it before your reply, knowing it was a bit harsh to say, but you know its true that they do it with no provocation. Dev is doing its own thing, game is enjoyable but the anti-NTR people just have this urge to go and shit on anything that has a hint of NTR, even if voluntary. I hate furry content but I don't go around asking the games to cater to my preferences.

Just out of curiosity decided to check the hentai site again. Checked one of the most recent non NTR/Fat guy hentais, guess what the 3rd top comment is? "After all the fucking Ugly bastard + ntr + rape........ Only rape seems like an improvement."

Last edited:
Reactions: Minx077

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
I don't know why so many complaints about antiNTR , if the one who reported it was a person antiRape content haha, (deserved report (y)(y)(y)). NTR and rape are not the same, it's easy follow patreon's rules

Reactions: Nick Black

Nick Black

Oct 22, 2019
I don't know why so many complaints about antiNTR , if the one who reported it was a person antiRape content haha, (deserved report (y)(y)(y)). NTR and rape are not the same, it's easy follow patreon's rules
You are right, rape content and NTR content are not the same and i agree with you on the rules,
for example, entire games have been rightly removed from this site because the characters were represented at an excessively young age,
and ok that rape contents are not welcomed by everyone, personally in some games
i consider excessive,
but the villain of the game is the classic ugly bastard does not follow the rules, and changing his character would change the whole game, and that would mean for What? Why? Games doing hellish work for re-adapting the whole game.
Anyway as i said before, it is a work of fantasy, with new rules Patreon risk ruining years of work.

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
WWG has said before, he would first drop the game before removing Hunter.

Hunter is the driving force of the game. It's the reason sterling began finding interest in the girls of his house in the first place. Had Hunter not been there to show that even woman close to you are still, well woman.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
U keep tryning to say the person who reported was not someone antiNTR but everyone knows thats not true, WWG got reported right after What If 4 release, besides, pretty much every game in this forum dont follow all patreon rules, do u see this games being reported?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes