haleystils

Sep 26, 2021
I've loaded some of the previous saves where other events are not completed and I still dont see any aliza bubble at 9 AM. Should I download the game again and load the saves to see if that works?
Okay so I downloaded the game again and just copied the saves folder from old game folder to the newer one and that seems to have worked.

Reactions: dartred

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys, there is a Status Update on Patreon and i want to share here so you guys can understand the delay. It can't be any clearer that the delay is all patreons fault.

TLDR; Patreon is forcing WWG to go over the game and remove all Incest content that may have slipped through, all content that somehow "implies" incest and any blackmail or non-con. He then has to submit a build to their liking and they have to green light it. This is going to cause a delay and he hopes for a very early June release.

Back in January, the Patreon Trust & Safety team contacted me with the news that my project was against Patreon's guidelines for acceptable content. When asked what content was against their TOS, they listed the What If series. Since I couldn't alter those What Ifs without butchering them, I told Patreon that I'd remove the offending content. The Trust & Safety team then asked what content I'd be providing. I told them about the main game, Power Vacuum. I provided them a link and they didn't get back to me for four months.
Which brings us to last week when they finally got back to me(yes, four months later) to tell me that much of Power Vacuum is against their TOS. If you're familiar with Patreon's guidelines, you'd know that incest isn't allowed. But according to Patreon's Trust & Safety team, even implications of incest aren't allowed. Dialogue such as "You're like a sister to me." or "We're like a family." are now against the TOS. Of course, blackmail and non-consent content were also brought up.
So now, I have to comb through all of Power Vacuum's dialogue for anything that breaks Patreon's wide reaching TOS. I will also have to disable all NTR content in the Patreon version of the game. I'll still be making the same amount of NTR content but NTR will be set to "off" by default in Power Vacuum.
Having to rebuild the game will regrettably lead to a delay for Chapter 10. My initial schedule had me releasing at the end of May, but with how things are going with Patreon, I'm hesitant to give a date. With how open ended their TOS has become, I fear there may be a chance they could reject my first rebuild. Ideally, I can get the rebuild approved and the update out before June 7th. I'm sorry, I know it's been a long wait for Chapter 10 but hopefully it won't be much longer.
For everyone that upgraded their pledge in anticipation of a May release, you can lower/cancel your pledge in June and still get the perks you had in May. When the beta or official release is out, just message me on Patreon and I will send you the appropriate links.
If you have questions, I'd appreciate it if you could take them to the Power Vacuum Discord.
Was wondering why I haven't seen anything on the Latest Updates page now I see why...
But men this is retarded
Dialogue such as "You're like a sister to me." or "We're like a family." are now against the TOS
I mean really Patreon? Patreon is looking to become more and more a dictatorship. Soon they will totally dictate how you are suppose to write your stories in its entirety -_-

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, I saw Patreon's inquisition coming from miles away... It's even weird they didn't come for this game sooner... Not moving to Subscribestar less than ideal... But it is what it is. If WWG are smart, they will just move away from Patreon as soon as possible. Instead, they are losing time and money trying to comply with Patreon's censorship...

A lot of successful Devs left Patreon, and most of their Subs followed. And now those Devs do their job without being afraid of censorship. F*** censorship.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
UPDATE ??
Guess you missed the drama that started last week. There won't be an update, since someone reported the game to Patreon and they came down hard, causing WWG to edit a whole bunch of stuff out of the game. He'll need a new stamp of approval from Patreon before he can update again.

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
Guess you missed the drama that started last week. There won't be an update, since someone reported the game to Patreon and they came down hard, causing WWG to edit a whole bunch of stuff out of the game. He'll need a new stamp of approval from Patreon before he can update again.
ok thx

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
I don't understand why people insist on still complaining about the Hunter content. You can simply avoid the NTR, you've always been able to. What does it matter if there's content in the game that you have no obligation to see?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes