Powelltrouble

Dec 11, 2021
Are u serious? I mean, Ophelia acting like a normal person instead of a sex slave, dont mean that MC will become a slave, probably we going to see some femdom but i dont think MC will be fuck or some shit like that, and NTR always will be avoidable.
not to be rude or anything but not everyone is a fan of femidom and as for Ophelia turning mc into a slave, i am 100% sure and completely serious about it.
just play the final chapter and read the Ophelia's story if you don't believe me...

edit : check the images i have uploaded

Last edited:

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
not to be rude or anything but not everyone is a fan of femidom and as for Ophelia turning mc into a slave, i am 100% serious.
just play the final chapter and read the Ophelia's story if you don't believe me...
Maybe you should play it again and really try to understand it this time. Sterling sexually assaulted Ophelia. She's mad about that. He feels guilty about that. So he's letting her role-play being in control to even the score, while he's enjoying eating her anyway.

And take a look at the previews of them in chapter 10. Do these really look like humiliating slavery to you?

20220101 OpheliaPhallus YouLikeKevin_YouReallyLikeKevin 1.png 20220101 OpheliaPhallus YouLikeKevin_YouReallyLikeKevin 2.png 20220101 OpheliaPhallus YouLikeKevin_YouReallyLikeKevin 3.png 20220101 OpheliaPhallus YouLikeKevin_YouReallyLikeKevin 4.png 20220101 OpheliaPhallus YouLikeKevin_YouReallyLikeKevin 5.png 20220101 OpheliaPhallus YouLikeKevin_YouReallyLikeKevin 6.png 20220101 OpheliaPhallus YouLikeKevin_YouReallyLikeKevin 7.png 20220101 OpheliaPhallus YouLikeKevin_YouReallyLikeKevin 8.png

Powelltrouble

Dec 11, 2021
Maybe you should play it again and really try to understand it this time. Sterling sexually assaulted Ophelia. She's mad about that. He feels guilty about that. So he's letting her role-play being in control to even the score, while he's enjoying eating her anyway.

And take a look at the previews of them in chapter 10. Do these really look like humiliating slavery to you?

View attachment 1824196 View attachment 1824197 View attachment 1824199 View attachment 1824202 View attachment 1824203 View attachment 1824204 View attachment 1824205 View attachment 1824206
well no thanks i had enough of that already and as for understanding i think you too need to replay and re-read again to understand what mc went through to save them from hunter and in the end he is turned into a slave? for licking her? maybe she does deserve hunter after all and just like i said before not everyone is into femidom, a littlie bit is ok but turning players character into a slave completely another thing and just like i said in first comment its not my cup of tea.

again not trying to insult or start/win an argument just trying to show my point of view...

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
well seeing how chapter 9 ended i don't feel like playing this game any further the main reason is Ophelia turning mc into a slave and mc not objecting to it. that's just not my cup of tea and even if i try to skip Ophelia's story still i feel like this game is going toward a bad ending which i always hate but for sake of spending some time playing it i will still keep an eye on it and hope that the developer consider changing the direction of story a bit or at least give players a choice to say "No" to this kind of stuff and i also hope that Dew will be also in avoidable NTR.

just felt like sharing how i feel about the game after playing the last chapter...
Slave seems like a pretty big exaggeration. It's just some slight femdom and not even hardcore, it's basically just roleplay since ophelia has that kink. MC isn't rejecting because he still gets to continue doing stuff with her which is what he wanted anyway. I never really got why some people get so pissy about it. I can understand not liking a lot of the hardcore stuff, but most femdom scenes are usually nothing more than the female character taking charge in the scene

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
well no thanks i had enough of that already and as for understanding i think you too need to replay and re-read again to understand what mc went through to save them from hunter and in the end he is turned into a slave? for licking her? maybe she does deserve hunter after all and just like i said before not everyone is into femidom, a littlie bit is ok but turning players character into a slave completely another thing and just like i said in first comment its not my cup of tea.

again not trying to insult and start/win an argument just trying to show my point of view...
Nothing the MC is doing with Orphelia is to stop Hunter from getting to her aside from maybe the breastfeeding stuff. Most scenes with the girls arent. There was a transition where in the early chapters what he did was mostly to stop him, but he says himself he's pretty much just taking advantage of the situation to become more intimate with all of the girls. If he wanted to stop hunter all he really needs to do is montor hunter and stop him from spending time with the girls or giving them food. Sterling going to Orphelia's room each night was at first because he simply wanted to spend more time with her, but now he's just there because he thinks he can get something out of it

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

again not trying to insult or start/win an argument just trying to show my point of view...
I think you're taking the slave dialogue too literally. As far as female domination goes, being "forced" to eat a woman's pussy is pretty tame. (Some of us do it voluntarily!) Ophelia mentioned all the way back in chapter 2 that she had these fantasies, but makes it clear that she doesn't want to actually emasculate a man.

ch2-ophelia-fantasizes-being-dominant.png ch2-ophelia-finds-taking-control-erotic.png ch2-ophelia-wants-control-not-pegging.png

But everyone has different tastes. If the relatively tame fem-dom here is that repulsive to you, then I respect your opinion. I'm just suggesting that you might be misinterpreting what is actually happening emotionally between the characters.

*edit: formatted text for emphasis to assist reading comprehension.

Last edited:

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021

View attachment 1824196 View attachment 1824197 View attachment 1824199 View attachment 1824202 View attachment 1824203 View attachment 1824204 View attachment 1824205 View attachment 1824206
Low quality renders

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Okay. So I just finish playing ch.9 and.... I don't get it, what is new? To me all is same like ch.8. Mom's scenes, sis's, end. Did I miss something?

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Question is sex/romance forced on you in this game? I just started the game and im not feeling the "lil sister"

haleystils

Sep 26, 2021
Hello guys, I need some help with completing one of the tasks in the game. I don't exactly remember the chapter I am currently in but I am unable to finish the "Aliza's Alone" event. The event says I need to click on Aliza's house bubble at 9 AM but I don't see at all. I have completed all the other tasks and the one's I haven't need me to complete this task. Is this a bug or am I missing something here? I have skipped through dialogue for multiple days to see if it would pop up one of the days at 9 AM but it just doesn't wanna show up. Any idea guys? Thanks. I have attached some screenshots for reference.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Hello guys, I need some help with completing one of the tasks in the game. I don't exactly remember the chapter I am currently in but I am unable to finish the "Aliza's Alone" event. The event says I need to click on Aliza's house bubble at 9 AM but I don't see at all. I have completed all the other tasks and the one's I haven't need me to complete this task. Is this a bug or am I missing something here? I have skipped through dialogue for multiple days to see if it would pop up one of the days at 9 AM but it just doesn't wanna show up. Any idea guys? Thanks. I have attached some screenshots for reference.
I think there is this little bubble that shows up in the living room at 9 am. Sterling goes to Aliza's house to help her clean

haleystils

Sep 26, 2021
I think there is this little bubble that shows up in the living room at 9 am. Sterling goes to Aliza's house to help her clean
I've loaded some of the previous saves where other events are not completed and I still dont see any aliza bubble at 9 AM. Should I download the game again and load the saves to see if that works?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes