Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
So we know Ophelia and Aliza are getting the bad ending this chapter but I wonder is it just them getting a bad ending or will someone else getting a bad ending as well cuz I feel like it would be Eva and Tiff for getting the bad ending next

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Well there is going to be a second bad end with Drew it it seems. We just don't know which girl it is.

Reactions: x0run

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
So is content actually being cut from the game or will it just be thrown behind the patch? Incest is sort of cut and paste like that but stuff like blackmail is a lot more integral to the plot.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
It's a complete overall of EVERY spoken dialogue to remove anything pertaining to blackmail which than has to be resubmitted and reevaluated by Patreon. it's delayed longer than June and will effect the continuation of the game.

can people please stop supporting Patreon? I can't even begin to list all the games on this site Patreon has destroyed.

partner33

Jul 31, 2019
Honestly, if WWG insists on staying on Patreon he could always just stop posting the game on there entirely and post it only on his Discord (password protect the zip file for his supporters). He should then notify Patreon that he no longer offers a kinetic novel/game but rather just erotic 3d renders (rip the pictures, zip it up and post that instead). That way the pictures don't really have an explicit context to them and they could be whatever they need to be should Patreon start asking questions about them (things like if it's consensual or not).

Having to do a censored version of the game just for Patreon and their shitty rules/guidelines is just asking to go through addition hoops and quite frankly a waste of time in my opinion.

Wilko

Jun 4, 2017
It's a complete overall of EVERY spoken dialogue to remove anything pertaining to blackmail which than has to be resubmitted and reevaluated by Patreon.
At this point you just need to put two fingers up to Patreon on the principle of the matter if nothing else. You're just bending over backward and appeasing them for the privilege of paying them money and having them power trip all over you.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I don't think it would take WWG long to go over the script and make changes. What worries me is Patreon. First the guy has to find time to play through the whole game and take his time with it. Who knows how long it's going to sit on his desk, how long it will take him to play from start to finish and how long after he's finished will WWG hear back. Will it take another 4 months to hear back?

That's worst case scenario. Best case is Patreon goes through it right away and lets WWG know in a few days.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't think it would take WWG long to go over the script and make changes. What worries me is Patreon. First the guy has to find time to play through the whole game and take his time with it. Who knows how long it's going to sit on his desk, how long it will take him to play from start to finish and how long after he's finished will WWG hear back. Will it take another 4 months to hear back?

That's worst case scenario. Best case is Patreon goes through it right away and lets WWG know in a few days.
I think the smart money won't be on a best case scenario, sounds like someone it the Patreon office has a chip on their shoulder, I think we'd be lucky if it is seen in the same week as submission, with another week for each person to go through it (I bet there will be at least 2) who will want to compare notes before drafting a reply to WWG that there are more things to be fixed. by the time they are done it won't be recognisable :cry: (I hope I'm wrong)

Reactions: Omegablade21

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Honestly, if WWG insists on staying on Patreon he could always just stop posting the game on there entirely and post it only on his Discord (password protect the zip file for his supporters). He should then notify Patreon that he no longer offers a kinetic novel/game but rather just erotic 3d renders (rip the pictures, zip it up and post that instead). That way the pictures don't really have an explicit context to them and they could be whatever they need to be should Patreon start asking questions about them (things like if it's consensual or not).

Having to do a censored version of the game just for Patreon and their shitty rules/guidelines is just asking to go through addition hoops and quite frankly a waste of time in my opinion.
Afaik WWG already has plans for a second game and he knows that it won't break any Patreon guideline. So for him it's worth to try to bypass all the censoring. Still, I don't really see how can you change some things in the game, mainly the whole Hunter and blackmailing stuff.
Also I may be a half empty kind of guy, but I honestly see at the very minimum a month delay. Those fucks at Patreon aren't exactly know for their work discipline.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020

You're definitely looking at a worse case scenario. It's made even worse when the policy change is relatively new as in the last few years as this means the policy is still in fluctuation and has only become more strict. It's made even worse when Pateon is the ones who decide what counts as blackmail and coercion. And by the time they're done there's no telling what other issues they might have with the game.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
No one will know that. Today is suppose to be Teaser day, but because of the Patreon incident, who knows what WWG is going to do for today. Probably a status report is my guess.

Powelltrouble

Dec 11, 2021
well seeing how chapter 9 ended i don't feel like playing this game any further the main reason is Ophelia turning mc into a slave and mc not objecting to it. that's just not my cup of tea and even if i try to skip Ophelia's story still i feel like this game is going toward a bad ending which i always hate but for sake of spending some time playing it i will still keep an eye on it and hope that the developer consider changing the direction of story a bit or at least give players a choice to say "No" to this kind of stuff and i also hope that Dew will be also in avoidable NTR.

just felt like sharing how i feel about the game after playing the last chapter...

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i feel like this game is going toward a bad ending

i also hope that Dew will be also in avoidable NTR.
Game will not end in bad end. Bad endings have always been a choice.

Same answer. Drew content is a bad end.

All the bad ends / NTR can be turned off and you'll never notice it was ever there. The characters will still be around, but they won't do anything to the girls.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
well seeing how chapter 9 ended i don't feel like playing this game any further the main reason is Ophelia turning mc into a slave and mc not objecting to it. that's just not my cup of tea and even if i try to skip Ophelia's story still i feel like this game is going toward a bad ending which i always hate but for sake of spending some time playing it i will still keep an eye on it and hope that the developer consider changing the direction of story a bit or at least give players a choice to say "No" to this kind of stuff and i also hope that Dew will be also in avoidable NTR.

just felt like sharing how i feel about the game after playing the last chapter...
Are u serious? I mean, Ophelia acting like a normal person instead of a sex slave, dont mean that MC will become a slave, probably we going to see some femdom but i dont think MC will be fuck or some shit like that, and NTR always will be avoidable.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes