storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
What kind of comedy focuses on stopping people from raping your loved ones because now with the newest arrival its probably going to get worst
The ones where the villain is an absolute joke whose plans blow up in his face all the time. Hunter is basically wile e coyote. I've said it before but as far as ntr villains go on this site hunter isnt a threat at all

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
it was flagged because of Hunter's methods of how he traps/seduces girls... blackmail, rape, drugs goes against patreon TOS ... nothing to do with NTR.. hunter can still fuck FMCs normally without using the above mentioned methods, and the game wouldn't be flagged, it's that simple... don't start debate on NTR vs Non NTR, when it's clearly not that
Theres a bunch of games doing the same thing and nothing happens to then, if this game didn't get report, probably we would be talking about what happen in ch 10, and the reason it was report was NTR What If, it was flagged because of patreon tos but NTR report bring they attention.

Reactions: sava75

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
why not keep patreon but also get subscribestar, which could be a home for the what ifs / the darker ideas he has.
Or he gets subscribestar, sets a goal for how many people need to move over to that in order for it to be a viable option. If not enough people, stick to patreon.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
anyone know how long the delay wil be ?
No because it's up to Patreon on how long they take to greenlight what WWG sends them. They can take a few days or they could take a month or 2 or 4 (yeah, it took 4 months since the last time they replied to WWG).

WWG hopes the approve quickly so he can release as soon as june 7th, but it's not in his hands.

too tired

Sep 22, 2021
This is a fucked up situation :/
I didn't quite understood one thing tho, will all the events envolving Hunters methods be changed in the next version to please Patreon TOS or is the dev gonna do like 2 versions of the game? (Censored and uncensored or smth)

Jan 21, 2020
I've seen a lot of people say for him to move, but in all honestly, how many people here are subbed right now AND will move over to subscribestar if he made the move? That's his biggest concern, that he'll lose a lot of income. It's easy to tell him to move, we just have to wait for the game, but he's the one taking a financial hit.

I for one will make the move if he does. It would also allow him to use some of the darker ideas he said he couldn't use, using patreon.
Yeah, I totally hear you. I only subscribe to the higher tier periodically. (A practice I frequently do with other vn creators.) For me, it doesn't matter whether I give WWG money through patreon or subscriber star. But I don't think a total shut down of his patreon site is a good move. Too many people would either not bother or be unaware of the change.

The best idea I've heard so far is two simultanious versions of the game. The censored on patreon and the uncensored/what-ifs on subscriberstar. A problem with which I've heard though is that he can be held accountable for his off-patreon content too. (Not sure if a rumor or not.)

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
If it hasn't been mentioned previously (OK who am I kidding? No-one here reads back more than 5 messages...) one of the main reasons WWG sticks with Patreon as a platform, and doesn't activate their inactive SubscribeStar yet, is because a large part of their patrons use PayPal.
Back around 2018 the "internet-warriors" made sure that SubscribeStar lost their deal with PayPal, and are now limited to credit cards and a few other options.

Reactions: kark and x0run

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
If it hasn't been mentioned previously (OK who am I kidding? No-one here reads back more than 5 messages...) one of the main reasons WWG sticks with Patreon as a platform, and doesn't activate their inactive SubscribeStar yet, is because a large part of their patrons use PayPal.
Back around 2018 the "internet-warriors" made sure that SubscribeStar lost their deal with PayPal, and are now limited to credit cards and a few other options.
For myself at least, I can confirm that was the reason why I haven't touched subscribestar up till now. I think it was around a time when a few breaches happened so I'd rather not have to give my direct information to another company.
Though if this keeps up, I might have to give in or buy more prepaid credit cards :D

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
I've seen a lot of people say for him to move, but in all honestly, how many people here are subbed right now AND will move over to subscribestar if he made the move? That's his biggest concern, that he'll lose a lot of income. It's easy to tell him to move, we just have to wait for the game, but he's the one taking a financial hit.

I for one will make the move if he does. It would also allow him to use some of the darker ideas he said he couldn't use, using patreon.
He could create a subscribestar page in addition to his patreon and have the game itself only advertise the subscribestar.
That way in the long run all new fans would join subscribestar and he could keep the patreon running in zombie mode without losing all the subs who might be lost in the change.

To be clear he should still update the patreon but only advertise the subscribestar.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Why is it so hard to read patreon's rules? .... but it's easier to blame the one who reported the unauthorized content.
Church is the perfect place to cry (y)
If patreon enforced their rules on every single creator, 90% of the games on this site would be gone or on subscribestar. This bullshit only happens when a butthurt basement dweller doesn't get pandered to.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
What kind of comedy focuses on stopping people from raping your loved ones because now with the newest arrival its probably going to get worst
This kind. This game is a comedy. You might not understand all the jokes if English isn't your native tongue but the dialog is full of constant jokes. The jokes may not align with your sense of humor. It's funny (to some) when Hunter wins, and it's funny when he loses. If you are genuinely bothered by Hunter's role in this game, considered trying another game more to your taste.

The ones where the villain is an absolute joke whose plans blow up in his face all the time. Hunter is basically wile e coyote. I've said it before but as far as ntr villains go on this site hunter isnt a threat at all
Good comparison to Wile E. Coyote, just add the lustfulness of Pepé Le Pew!

Why is it so hard to read patreon's rules? .... but it's easier to blame the one who reported the unauthorized content.
Church is the perfect place to cry (y)
Nobody said it was hard to read their rules. Why is it so hard to ignore content you don't like, instead of crying to Patreon?

Oct 9, 2017
the one that report was jealous cause maybe he/she didn't get any patrons thats why it was reported xD ahahahah

Reactions: x0run

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020

I have supported people on subscribestar and have supported this dev in the past, so if he makes the move, I'll gladly chip in for a few months based on my income.

Also, which darker ideas? I'd be curious to know.

There's actually another dev that has a very dark game that uses subscribestar and patreon.
The subscribestar has the actual game.
The patreon doesn't have any reference to the game, and just says that any donations go straight to the dev because you like them so much.
Maybe WWG can do something like that and have the best of both worlds.

Of course no option will be perfect.

Reactions: Deathbringer_jo
4.20 star(s) 369 Votes