hoobastank404

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, some of us on the discord were surprised when we heard. They took 4 months to give WWG a response, then they contact WWG and tell him he has 2 weeks to turn in the product for a review. How is that fair?
What's the word on Discord about switching to SubscribeStar? Is he entertaining that at all?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Sort of? He isn't against going to SS if it's the only choice left, but if he CAN still be on patreon, he wants to do that. Word is his next game is going to be vanilla and with so many backers already there, it would be smarter to stick it out then move to SS and lose a lot of potential money.

My memory isn't the best, but I think he said he would go to SS IF Patreon would change to story too much. maybe like having Hunter removed?

Last edited:

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
Sort of? He isn't against going to SS if it's the only choice left, but if he CAN still be on patreon, he wants to do that. Word is his next game is going to be vanilla and with so many backers already there, it would be smarter to stick it out then move to SS and lose a lot of potential money.

My memory isn't the best, but I think he said he would go to SS IF Patreon would change to story too much. maybe like having Hunter removed?
There's a chance if he doesn't turn it in by the end of the month the account gets suspended and he won't receive any donations he would have recieved from Patreon and there's a chance the account will remain suspended until they review the changes regardless of how long it takes them to review it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
WWG confirmed worst case. He would get suspended and the page would be replaced with a notice of TOS breaking. He would then have to pass a test to be able to use patreon again?

I wonder if he has to start over or would it just be unlocking his account and he continues where he left off, with who ever stayed subscribe?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Is there any more updates/content coming??
Yes, but currently Patreon is on the devs ass for letting implied incest, blackmail and other no-no content slip through and he is being forced to go through the entire game and edit anything out that they find breaking their ToS. He has until the end of the month. Then they have to review the game first and give the greenlight.

After all that, then we get the game. So as to when do we see it? No one can give a definitive answer right now. Could be early June if Patreon is on top of it or another 4 months if they take their sweet time.

gizmoqvack

Oct 18, 2019
Yes, but currently Patreon is on the devs ass for letting implied incest, blackmail and other no-no content slip through and he is being forced to go through the entire game and edit anything out that they find breaking their ToS. He has until the end of the month. Then they have to review the game first and give the greenlight.

After all that, then we get the game. So as to when do we see it? No one can give a definitive answer right now. Could be early June if Patreon is on top of it or another 4 months if they take their sweet time.
Whatever happened to freedom of speech and the freedom of creating your own thing?!

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
WWG confirmed worst case. He would get suspended and the page would be replaced with a notice of TOS breaking. He would then have to pass a test to be able to use patreon again?

I wonder if he has to start over or would it just be unlocking his account and he continues where he left off, with who ever stayed subscribe?
If patreon tells him to remove any content then he has to, that is if he wishes to do business on their platform, but removing Hunter completely definitely is insane & asking too much.

SS actually doesn't have idiot payment processors like Paypal... SS directly has bank to bank transfers, so pretty much anything goes on their platform.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Whatever happened to freedom of speech and the freedom of creating your own thing?!
you have freedom to do anything lol, unless you're doing anything & everything on your own separate platform, patreon platform has been tied down because of Paypal... SS is an option but many people, including me use Paypal which SS doesn't have, so adding bank accounts there is...

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Them asking to remove Hunter is an example i thought of that would be a big enough reason to make him move to SS. It's not something they actually requested as far as i know.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Thanks for replay but until now Sterling is really thin and skinny to small while Brenna making the due proportions is fat and tall compared to him ... physical proportions are important during viewing and give us an immediate idea of the models and their relationship.
View attachment 1837830

all women have unrealistic proportions ... I hope the story becomes interesting because for now the game does not push me to continue... indeed I forget to open it because I do not see anything intriguing or interesting.
Basically actually I have to force myself to continue playing. I'll try and then I'll let you know.

Thanks
Even in that photo I don't think Brenna is fat. Also the models get better over time.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I think it good on them to go after artists those who haven't produced any work for 3-4 months, it would keep the leeches in check & would provide better experience.
Exactly, this stops one man developpers from bringing quality material out, but instead of top quality animations just release stills with a mediocre story, just to get that 4 month deadline.

If there's one thing you can't accuse WWG of, it's leeching. Try again.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I think it good on them to go after artists those who haven't produced any work for 3-4 months, it would keep the leeches in check & would provide better experience.
except this dev proves he is working on the game by releasing 4-6 new teasers every 10 days to show his work. How many devs do that? i know a few that just show 1 image when they feel like it and some who just post status updates. The amount he shows every 10 days is above and beyond what many devs do. We've also never had a delay outside of 1 chapter where he rewrote it before release because he himself didn't like how it was coming out and didn't want to release garbage. That's a dev that genuinely cares about his game.

May 3, 2022
except this dev proves he is working on the game by releasing 4-6 new teasers every 10 days to show his work. How many devs do that? i know a few that just show 1 image when they feel like it and some who just post status updates. The amount he shows every 10 days is above and beyond what many devs do. We've also never had a delay outside of 1 chapter where he rewrote it before release because he himself didn't like how it was coming out and didn't want to release garbage. That's a dev that genuinely cares about his game.
I am aware of that & I wasn't referencing about WWG it was more of a general trend what is observed in adult game community & I also know that since he has to cater to two different audience it's gonna take time. Personally I would rather like two smaller size update in 3 months than a big one in 6 months as I won't feel disconnected to the story when I continue which happens when game goes dormant for 3 months+

Reactions: defd©™

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Except with Patreon it's more along the lines of this.
So what? If you allow dogs at your house, and I come over with my dog and he shits all over your carpet, aren't you going to change that rule? It's their perogative.

None of their rules are set in stone, except the one that allows them to change the rules, and guess what, every contract has that.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
1) Even if I agreed with you, that wouldn't apply here. There's a massive difference between being a leech and taking time to do a big project.

Your impatience doesn't make him a leech.

2) I don't think it's worth going after inactive devs at the cost of punishing devs like this who are putting in a consistent effort to put out quality work.

If you don't like his upload rate, that's fine. Just don't pay him on patreon. Let people who want to support him, do so.

3) Understand that just because he doesn't upload every month doesn't mean he's lazy. Teasers are a great way to show supporters that he's working while drumming up hype and getting more support. It honestly should be standard for most devs given that it lets people see progress in action.

If you want quality animations, renders, and writing from one man, then it's gonna take time. Lot's of time.

The only you can get something faster is to sacrifice one of those. The teasers are a great compromise.

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes