Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Oh, now I downloaded 1 - 6 -.- Why is there even every single chapter if chapter 10 is enough o_O
Are you talking What If's and not Chapters? They are seperate from the main game non-canon side stories so you have not wasted your time. Chapter 10 download is sufficient for main story and all its content though.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Are you talking What If's and not Chapters? They are seperate from the main game non-canon side stories so you have not wasted your time. Chapter 10 download is sufficient for main story and all its content though.
Ah okay, thought I wasted my time.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Any difference between Chapter 10 and the Chapter 10 beta that was posted like a week ago ?
bug fixes (1 game breaking), text fixes, etc. Nothing content wise. There is never new content between beta and official.

edit: i actually don't know if the game breaking bug was ever fixed. I brought it up to WWG and he found the cause. Never actually asked if it's fixed, just my assumption.

Reactions: goonslagoon

Zakia

Jan 1, 2019
So, I assume since the official is "patched" is that why we have gone to everyone being family and not room mates, wards, best friends, etc.?

Zil2021

Jun 13, 2021
Guys does anyone have a save for this game? I play on phone by using joyplay, but each time I try to use a save on this thread its empty or doesnt work.
I play a lot of games on joyplay and this is the only game where I have this problem

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
So, I assume since the official is "patched" is that why we have gone to everyone being family and not room mates, wards, best friends, etc.?
Yup, exactly that. I think it shouldn't have been patched and left it up to individual users to patch for themselves. You're not the first person to ask that question. Someone said they preferred it without the patch.

Zakia

Jan 1, 2019
Yup, exactly that. I think it shouldn't have been patched and left it up to individual users to patch for themselves. You're not the first person to ask that question. Someone said they preferred it without the patch.
eh it isn't a big deal for me, just kind of threw me for a loop. I agree though should have left it to individual preference, but at the same time if the Patreon version is as heavily censored as I am led to believe I can understand why they would just patch it. Just have to get used to the relationship dynamic change, I was just curious thanks :)

chetrik

Jan 2, 2021
Compressed Version of
Power Vacuum [Ch. 10 Beta]
DOWNLOAD: - MEGA - - -

Original Size: 2.22 GB
Compressed Size: 396.8 MB

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.
okkkk

Apr 22, 2022
Does the gallery always have all scenes? Or if I miss a scene it won't appear? 'cause it has weird spacing between chapters. The .py file doesn't seem to check for anything.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The gallery has the entire storyline for that chapter. It's impossible to miss a scene, since you have to do them in order.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Does the gallery always have all scenes? Or if I miss a scene it won't appear? 'cause it has weird spacing between chapters. The .py file doesn't seem to check for anything.
Apart from the sandbox element that kinda becomes pointless after a certain point, the game is more or less a kinetic novel, outside of ntr on or off there are no choices and you will see all the scenes

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Why are all teh videos in slow motion?
All? every sex scene? Sounds like your computer can't handle playing the game. If you are exaggerating and are talking about the 2 or 3 videos that have super slow face movements. Those are done for dramatic effect.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I really want to meet Kumiko's other daughters & have stuff between Brenna & Mallory thanks to Eva.
I'd rather we continue our quest for Kumiko.
I was afraid we would be able to get her but with her cuck husband we can definetily turn this thing around.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes