More sex with Amber
First time sex Rebecca
First time sex Tif
First time sex Lucia
Anal with Ophelia
First time sex Azelia
First time Blowjob Kumiko with a cuck husband

This update DELIVERD!
Honestly felt like two maybe even three updates rolled into one. People whine about waits for updates but damn id take 'em every damned time when they come this packed. You also failed to list more sex with Mallory, Brenna and Catherine too!

Despite all these huge leaps in progress you can also see much more being developed in the pipeline too. The hotel Clerk is perhaps the next target WWG has in mind for fun times (and maybe Payton as well as Tiff still lacks any bonds really with anyone else in the storyline outside of Sterling and the 2 antagonists). Also rather impressively the humour still remains, ive no idea if he comes up with the comedy then they sexy scenarios to fit around it or vice versa but he never fails to deliver on both fronts. The only issue i had with this helluva update was it was a bit too hard leaning on gas in the vents equals sexy time - it now seems to have instantaneous effects which i could overlook in those long corrupted with it but with say Rebecca? Im thinking it should not been as near as effective but it progresses the story along and gives us an excuse to bring her into the Amber/Catherine storyline more organically if at an unusually fast pace by the devs usual standards. It was a 10/10 update

Reactions: JohnJG

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Honestly felt like two maybe even three updates rolled into one. People whine about waits for updates but damn id take 'em every damned time when they come this packed. You also failed to list more sex with Mallory, Brenna and Catherine too!

Despite all these huge leaps in progress you can also see much more being developed in the pipeline too. The hotel Clerk is perhaps the next target WWG has in mind for fun times (and maybe Payton as well as Tiff still lacks any bonds really with anyone else in the storyline outside of Sterling and the 2 antagonists). Also rather impressively the humour still remains, ive no idea if he comes up with the comedy then they sexy scenarios to fit around it or vice versa but he never fails to deliver on both fronts. The only issue i had with this helluva update was it was a bit too hard leaning on gas in the vents equals sexy time - it now seems to have instantaneous effects which i could overlook in those long corrupted with it but with say Rebecca? Im thinking it should not been as near as effective but it progresses the story along and gives us an excuse to bring her into the Amber/Catherine storyline more organically if at an unusually fast pace by the devs usual standards. It was a 10/10 update
I didn't include ones we already had quite some content, although I should've mentioned the Clerk you're right.

I love her model and was pissed when Brenna cockblocked us with her. She can definetily have some content in the next update.

Imma be honest and say I hope there won't be any trans-relationships or at least they'll be optional. I am not interested in these paths and when the MC told Drew off while having sex with Tiff I think that was an indication there'll be no trans content.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I didn't include ones we already had quite some content, although I should've mentioned the Clerk you're right.

I love her model and was pissed when Brenna cockblocked us with her. She can definetily have some content in the next update.

Imma be honest and say I hope there won't be any trans-relationships or at least they'll be optional. I am not interested in these paths and when the MC told Drew off while having sex with Tiff I think that was an indication there'll be no trans content.
Well with NTR on and bad decision making we can already see Trans content in the game so it not the case there will be none and for those who are into that kind of thing he is teasing fans with Drew & Sterling (who seems to one one side be in a sort of confused state of attraction to Drew and on the other front Drew clearly has Sterling as his primary target rather the the rest of the family bisexual as he is). As for optional im sure they will be - sure Lesbian content, sharing (women with one another) and femdom stuff is not optional i doubt he is anything but aware how triggered fans will be if they are forced to see stuff like Trans sex scenes without a say in the matter.

ScareKing

May 27, 2017

Theres trans content with Drew and Tiff, if we going to see cannon trans scenes i dont know but would be cool, if i remember correct, Payton is operated so she got a pussy, Drew is basically Aliza with a dick lol, i not trying to convince you but i beleive those trans content would be realy easy stuff and maybe wont be optional.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Theres trans content with Drew and Tiff, if we going to see cannon trans scenes i dont know but would be cool, if i remember correct, Payton is operated so she got a pussy, Drew is basically Aliza with a dick lol, i not trying to convince you but i beleive those trans content would be realy easy stuff and maybe wont be optional.
usually there are only 2 options and its basically just the ntr switch, having there be options would create paths and as a kinetic novel :unsure: could cause some trouble. Though I guess it's not too much to have another option though, you'd only need to change some dialogue to reflect their relationship (if im assuming you mean drew+sterling)

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Well with NTR on and bad decision making we can already see Trans content in the game so it not the case there will be none and for those who are into that kind of thing he is teasing fans with Drew & Sterling (who seems to one one side be in a sort of confused state of attraction to Drew and on the other front Drew clearly has Sterling as his primary target rather the the rest of the family bisexual as he is). As for optional im sure they will be - sure Lesbian content, sharing (women with one another) and femdom stuff is not optional i doubt he is anything but aware how triggered fans will be if they are forced to see stuff like Trans sex scenes without a say in the matter.
Don't remember a Sterling but either way not interested so it would be freat to have it as optional.
It sucks already I have to put up with Cathy. I'm skipping her scenes.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Still not interested in this, especially with the attitude Payton has.
In general an AVN should put fetishes as optional. It's sad enough I have no choice in this game besides NTR on/off. I can't choose wether I want to pursue a woman or not so at least it should allow me wether I want to see a ceratin fetish or not.

Tarkustehwise

Apr 21, 2018
I know im late to the party, but BEST UPDATE EVER!! Seriously so much hot stuff happened that i thought wouldn't happen for a at least 2 more chapters, and it somehow still left me wanting more. Well done WWG u fn killed it.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
May I know that how many chapters is planned into the future? I know one will be for sure.
No one knows. Only the dev would know when he wants to stop his game.

are there any news on the Patreon issue?
Nope, They have yet to get back to him or at least WWG hasn't told us anything new since he turned in the game to be reviewed but released CH 10 anyways.

Reactions: hbppppah

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
First off, absolutely LOVE the game! There is no better game out there right now than this one!
That being said, this happened while scrolling though the replay gallery:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/memories.rpy", line 635, in script
call screen memories9
ScriptError: could not find label 'memories10'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call screen memories9
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum 10Beta
Sun Jun 26 16:30:36 2022

This isn't a complaint, just a heads up to the dev if he sees this.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
First off, absolutely LOVE the game! There is no better game out there right now than this one!
That being said, this happened while scrolling though the replay gallery:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call screen memories9

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call screen memories9
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Power Vacuum 10Beta
Sun Jun 26 16:30:36 2022

This isn't a complaint, just a heads up to the dev if he sees this.
Do you have a Beta copy? The beta doesn't have a working gallery.

oldman76

Jun 25, 2020
This is a long shot, but does anyone know the song name from the main menu in the previous versions of the game (I think even 9.0 had it)

Nevermind_

Jun 13, 2022
Since this site doesnt have a search on thread tool i dont know if this was already asked but what is the uncensor patch for, since in game description it says no censor.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It's to turn roommates into family. Usually when a game description says "censor" it means the naughty bits of people are blurred out. This is mostly in Japanese games. Patches usually are available with incest games, because Patreon doesn't like it and wants the devs to turn it off. The patch turns it on again.

Reactions: Nevermind_
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes