Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
By the way, I would be more than happy to see more of Peyton in almost any context. I'm happy to have her join the MC's harem, although I'm not sure there's any reasonable way that would happen, unless maybe it involved her getting to be with Tiff.
I'm getting ideas for What Ifs now, too... Peyton and Drew double teaming, heh. 6 boobs + 2 dicks = 1 glorious Tiff sandwich.

Reactions: mobrz

kittenhead

Aug 5, 2021
NameOfYourGamesFolder > PowerVacuum > game > saves

If you just installed it, there might not be a "saves" folder yet, it is created the first time you make a save file. You can either create a saves folder yourself, or if it is easier for you just open the game and make a random save file. You can also change the numbers in file name to control where the save file appears. The name "9-3-LT1.save" will place the save on the ninth page of saves in the third slot. If you rename it to "1-1-LT1.save" that will put it on the first page of saves in the first slot.

thank u!

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find anything in thread search: I have over 60 pages of saves and I'm trying a What If scenario; is there a way to change the What If save location so that both it and the main game are always in Roaming/Renpy, but not the same "PowerVacuum-1561592800"? That way there aren't a bunch of standalone saves jammed randomly in the middle of the main game saves.
I think you'd have to edit some file and I don't know which. Fortunately, the latest What IF seems to be designed to store its own separate saves, and I think some of the others are as well, but sadly not all of them. Since the What If's are relatively short, I'd recommend just using the skip feature to get to the part you want rather than digging through save files.

Reactions: Chrathrard

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I wonder if we get a non-ntr 'what if' ever again. 7 what ifs and 6 of them are ntr... At this point I wish the developer would say 'yeah 90% off the what ifs are already NTR. So I will make a non-ntr what if without a poll. Since people who votes for non-ntr what ifs are human and they pay too. It doesn't hurt to give them a content once in a blue moon. Because at this rate all the what ifs will be ntr and people who votes for non-ntr will never get anything'

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
can someone help, I already put in the patch in my folder but it still does not work View attachment 2018016
You have not put it in the game folder.

First, unzip the archive, preferably by The Unarchiver.
Then, right click the Powervacuum app, Show package contents, and navigate to /Contents/Resources/autorun/. There, and nowhere else, is the game folder.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
The really sad thing is that I wouldn't mind the NTR in this game if the competition wasn't the Walking Dead. Shudder!

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Another game that goes into my blacklist. DMD will have some company now.
Is it because the spin offs have NTR?

I was wondering this, but why did the thread add NTR to the title? That title is not there in the what if. It's just adding negative attention and misleading the main game. The thread title is always updated to match the name of the file's update. In this case just "what if vol 7". So why was the NTR added when the dev didn't name it that way?

I was wondering if a mod can remove that from the thread title. It would stop a lot of people from thinking the game just turned full NTR.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I wonder if we get a non-ntr 'what if' ever again. 7 what ifs and 6 of them are ntr... At this point I wish the developer would say 'yeah 90% off the what ifs are already NTR. So I will make a non-ntr what if without a poll. Since people who votes for non-ntr what ifs are human and they pay too. It doesn't hurt to give them a content once in a blue moon. Because at this rate all the what ifs will be ntr and people who votes for non-ntr will never get anything'
I wouldn't mind another non-NTR "What if?", but the idea of the dev having to put limitations on certain suggestions isn't something I'm in favor for.

The 27$ tier gives people the ability to create "What if?" scenarios and vote for their favorite ones afterwards.
Limiting more suggestions isn't ideal and the majority of those tier level patrons voted for the NTR options, putting limitations on those winning suggestions seems a bit excessive and would kinda water down the point of that tier.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes