Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
我很无聊,所以我在一个免费的测验机上做了一个 Power Vacuum 琐事测验。我没有注册任何东西,所以它的使用次数有限。

检查一下,看看您对 Power Vacuum 的了解程度:

[/引用]
really hard , i thought i know enough...

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Starting to think we need a new sig. Ophelia is much more attractive now than it was in the first few chapters.
Has anyone seen the Mother's Warmth animation series by Jackerman? MC and his mother's modeling is the same as Sterling and Brenna, make me think im watching some fan art, although that was the best adult animation i ever seen!

Last edited:

Oct 9, 2017
I was bored so I made a Power Vacuum trivia quiz on a free quiz maker. I'm not signing up for anything, so it has a limited number of uses.

Check it out and see how well you know Power Vacuum:
WTF I thought Nippy was the weakness of OPheMAMA ? ahahah

Miliryan

Jun 15, 2022
I was bored so I made a Power Vacuum trivia quiz on a free quiz maker. I'm not signing up for anything, so it has a limited number of uses.

Check it out and see how well you know Power Vacuum:
Nice quiz.
I got 10/10 ... But, honestly 3 or 4 of them was pure luck and i just guessed correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fayn Arawn

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Hearing the complaints about the Ophelia Futa what if from the Hunter fan club was quite entertaining and just revealed them for the hypocrites they were.
I was very late starting this game, keep putting it off until I seen that futa screenshot, I was like well I'm sold time to play it.
I'd take another futa what if any day.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
At first I thought the update would come out in January, so I rushed to re-play the first nine chapters for the first two weeks, but now I realize I was too early, so...... February 1st is possible?

Reactions: LovesReD

pmcrwlr

Oct 21, 2017
Maybe I missed it, but what actually happened with the MC clone dildo? Brenna took it initially from the fridge right? But then how did it end up with Ophelia?

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes