pmcrwlr

Oct 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hear you. A lot of stuff happens in this game. I remember the confiscation of the toys but that happened before the creation of the clone dildo which is why Brenna took it in the first place. Ophelia was supposed to give Brenna's toys back just at the height of her frustration, but their storage unit got auctioned off. Is this ringing any bells?

Reactions: TGafy

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Maybe I missed it, but what actually happened with the MC clone dildo? Brenna took it initially from the fridge right? But then how did it end up with Ophelia?
After Ophelia plays the futa game in chapter 6, when Sterling finds the clone dildo under her pillow she says it was left on her dresser with a note from Brenna basically saying it was a peace offering.

The dildo supposedly went missing from the refrigerator before anyone used it, and Brenna had no knowledge of where it went, so we're meant to assume it was actually found by Hunter and given to Ophelia.

What I'm confused by is that Ophelia says the dildo smelled like Brenna had used it, which she could recognize after having confiscated Brenna's other sex toys. :unsure:

I'm trying to remember if the dildo was ever mentioned again. What did Ophelia do with it after learning it was made from a mold of Sterling's dick?

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Maybe I missed it, but what actually happened with the MC clone dildo? Brenna took it initially from the fridge right? But then how did it end up with Ophelia?
Brenna stole it from fridge and use it for some time. Then she lost it. Propably stolen by Hunter who gave it to Ophelia with fake note from Brenna. Don't remember after that.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Brenna stole it from fridge and use it for some time. Then she lost it. Propably stolen by Hunter who gave it to Ophelia with fake note from Brenna. Don't remember after that.
Considering how desperate Brenna was, it would make sense that she took it, but I think she'd have had some reaction to it being stolen from her in turn. Maybe she put it back in the fridge thinking no one would know she had "borrowed" it, and she suggests Catherine & Lucia as suspects because she thinks they did the same thing?

pmcrwlr

Oct 21, 2017
Considering how desperate Brenna was, it would make sense that she took it, but I think she'd have had some reaction to it being stolen from her in turn. Maybe she put it back in the fridge thinking no one would know she had "borrowed" it, and she suggests Catherine & Lucia as suspects because she thinks they did the same thing?
She did have a reaction to it being missing. There was a scene where you walked in on her when she has lost her "hairpin" and she was freaking out

Reactions: Fayn Arawn

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
She did have a reaction to it being missing. There was a scene where you walked in on her when she has lost her "hairpin" and she was freaking out
Ohhhhhh... I completely forgot about that! Thank you!

I don't remember the order of the scenes because of the way PV lets you choose which plotline to advance, and how they're organized in the replay gallery. Did Eva's "it's gone" scene happen before Brenna's "bobby pin" scene? If so then Brenna was unconcerned the dildo was missing because she had already taken it and was planning to "find" it or put it back.

pmcrwlr

Oct 21, 2017
Ohhhhhh... I completely forgot about that! Thank you!

I don't remember the order of the scenes because of the way PV lets you choose which plotline to advance, and how they're organized in the replay gallery. Did Eva's "it's gone" scene happen before Brenna's "bobby pin" scene? If so then Brenna was unconcerned the dildo was missing because she had already taken it and was planning to "find" it or put it back.
Yes, if I remember correctly, it was one of those events that you had to progress Eva's plot to get to Brenna's. So Eva had to have discovered it missing before it goes missing from Brenna's possesion, then somehow it ends up with Ophelia with a fake note, and then she tell's MC to dispose of it and I don't think it gets mentioned how.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Yes, if I remember correctly, it was one of those events that you had to progress Eva's plot to get to Brenna's. So Eva had to have discovered it missing before it goes missing from Brenna's possesion, then somehow it ends up with Ophelia with a fake note, and then she tell's MC to dispose of it and I don't think it gets mentioned how.
There we go, I was wondering what happened AFTER with that thing, but yeah, probably disposed of on a way too unimportant to the plot to be shown, or heck he gives it to Lucia on chapter 11 for her to let him sleep.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Has WWG ever spoken about going full time game dev? I understand he does PV as a passion project but he cant be that far from living off his patreon.
I'm pretty sure he's usually working full time on it (see below). Unfortunately he only has around 1K patrons, while DrPinkCake and NLT both have over 15K. Shit, even ICSTOR still has almost 4K. PV is easily my favorite adult game and I'd like to see WWG reach the level of success he deserves (which is why I'm a patron).

I don't know why people need this explained, but here's a mock-up of my schedule:

If I work six hours a day, seven days a week on the main game(assuming eight hours of sleep), that gives me ten hours of non-allotted time per day.

Now, during periods where I have a lenient schedule, if I devote three of those ten hours to What Ifs? as a form of overtime, how is that delaying development of the main game?

Yes, I could spend those overtime hours on the main game. Same way every salary worker could put in 50% more hours per day for no benefit. My goal as a one-man team is to find a work/life balance that is sustainable. The What Ifs? stretch me thin but I do them because I'm passionate about exploring new concepts in my work and they are a breath of fresh air to me.

People like to throw around the term "milking", but understand that if my patrons want me to stop doing What Ifs?, then they'll just be getting less content on the same schedule because I'm not spending more than 42 hours a week on a creative job that pulls in manager at McDonald's money at it's peak. If you average it out with the first two years where I made employee at McDonald's money and the 15 thousand in computer equipment, it's laughable to expect more.

At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is my update schedule. And my update schedule of 6-7 months per chapter is absolutely fair. For the amount of content in it and compared to other developers. When you factor in the What Ifs?, you can see how much of my time goes to pumping out content for my patrons. Chapter 11 has been scheduled for January for months on my end whether the What Ifs? exist or not.

sykynt

Jul 2, 2017
When I downloaded the Android version - it said it's patched, but all I got was "how could you do this to your own employee?" - so I think the patch is not THE patch, right?

Glasskull

Aug 29, 2017
I should let you guys dream... But let's be honest, if WWG said the release is gonna be in February cause he needed more time... That more likely than not means the later half of Feburary. That being said I sosososososo want him to release it this weeeeeeek

Reactions: Danny Marek
4.20 star(s) 368 Votes