whalat

Sep 27, 2017
Status update

As you know, I'm currently writing Chapter Eleven. And during this process, I've had time to think about all of the future plotlines and where they're ending. Looking forward, I'd say Power Vacuum has around two, maybe three, more chapters. Thing is, with how large the cast has gotten and with everything I have planned, I'll be needing every scrap of free time to accomplish it.

That is why I am going to be stopping work on the What If? stories for the time being. I know half of you are cheering and the other cursing, but do know that from now on all time available to me will be put towards making the final chapters as big and grand as possible.

To update you on Chapter Eleven's release, I'm looking at mid-February. I won't be giving an exact date as I've learned it always puts me in a position where I'd cut off my pinky for an extra day.

Anyway, I hope you're all excited for it's release and doing well!
This may be a dumb question but does he mean 2 or 3 chapters after the upcoming chapter or including it?

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
This may be a dumb question but does he mean 2 or 3 chapters after the upcoming chapter or including it?
"As you know, I'm currently writing Chapter Eleven. And during this process, I've had time to think about all of the future plotlines and where they're ending. Looking forward, I'd say Power Vacuum has around two, maybe three, more chapters."

From the use of "currently" vs "looking forward", we can infer 2 or 3 more chapters after chapter 11.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Glad to see the new post from WWG, well, in one way im happy to know WWG is seriously considering the end of the story, in other way its reallya little sad to know that CH11 will not be released for at least two weeks, from mid-January to mid-February, man, really gave me blue ball.:FacePalm:

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
To update you on Chapter Eleven's release, I'm looking at mid-February. I won't be giving an exact date as I've learned it always puts me in a position where I'd cut off my pinky for an extra day.
I knew my Dad wouldn't lie to me. Looking forward to the new chapter.

Losing the What ifs for the time being isn't that much of an issue imo. We've gotten to the point where most of the concepts for them seem rehashed - a few uninterrupted chapter releases should lead to the possibility of fresh scenarios once they come back.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I'm always happy to see a game reaching the finish line. For me, nothing is better than a completed game and i absolutely despise theses games that never end and run indefinetely by years until forever.

Said that, 2-3 more chapters seems to few to enjoy Sterling/Ophelia relationship fully plus the Sterling harem fully formed with all the potential scenes possible (threesomes with the girls and others combinations), of course i have no idea how big these next updates will be, but still, these news leave these sour taste that is the biggest issue/flaw with all these slowburn stories: to much time to finally reach the best parts, but to little time to enjoy when the best parts finally come.

About the What ifs? Hopefully this can finally show how serious WWG take the main game. And i bet the bad ends in these last chapters will make up for the fans of What ifs?
I agree with the fact that we won't have much time left to enjoy the best parts. Considering that chapter 11 will most likely be the one where we have vaginal sex with Ophelia, I don't think the next chapters will have many scenes between just her and Sterling.

Pretty sure that next chapters will be mostly threesomes and other combos. I mean, hell, once Catherine had her first time with Sterling, I remember her having one scene in chapter 9 just with him and a very small one in chapter 10. The rest were only threesomes, even the Hunter NTR one.

My only regret is that Catherine didn't have a proper NTR scene with just Hunter, going all the way. The two that she had were a bj and an interrupted one in chapter 8, where she snapped his neck after the oral orgasm.

Reactions: lipe2410

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Yeah, when you complete a chapter, you gain all the scenes for that chapter in the gallery in the MC's room. For NTR, you need to have NTR turned on from the start if you want to be able to view them. playing with it off, you can't turn it on or view them later.
Question: if I have NTR turned on but I don't get the NTR endings like if I just avoid them and get all the good ones will they still show up in the gallery or do I have to actually get the bad ending for them to be there

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Question: if I have NTR turned on but I don't get the NTR endings like if I just avoid them and get all the good ones will they still show up in the gallery or do I have to actually get the bad ending for them to be there
They also appear in the gallery, i never get the bad endings and they also appear in the gallery once i finish the chapter

Reactions: Ryno890

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Status update

As you know, I'm currently writing Chapter Eleven. And during this process, I've had time to think about all of the future plotlines and where they're ending. Looking forward, I'd say Power Vacuum has around two, maybe three, more chapters. Thing is, with how large the cast has gotten and with everything I have planned, I'll be needing every scrap of free time to accomplish it.

That is why I am going to be stopping work on the What If? stories for the time being. I know half of you are cheering and the other cursing, but do know that from now on all time available to me will be put towards making the final chapters as big and grand as possible.

Anyway, I hope you're all excited for it's release and doing well!
So personally I’m not bothered by this and look forward to what’s to come, but boy does this poke a hole in the “what ifs” don’t make the game take longer camp. How many people were arguing left and right that it had absolutely no effect on the main game? Guess all the people telling the whiners to shut up about the what ifs delaying things were 100% wrong. This is kind of a funny little development, shocked that war hasn’t started back up.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
How does this poke a hole? These next few chapters are going to be bonus sized. Where does that bonus content come from? The free time I was using to make the What Ifs?. I'm taking a paycut to pull unpaid overtime for the next year and I knew people would still find a way to complain.
Goddamn you jumped on that fast :LOL:...anyway get back to work all the pirates are getting restless:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
So personally I’m not bothered by this and look forward to what’s to come, but boy does this poke a hole in the “what ifs” don’t make the game take longer camp. How many people were arguing left and right that it had absolutely no effect on the main game? Guess all the people telling the whiners to shut up about the what ifs delaying things were 100% wrong. This is kind of a funny little development, shocked that war hasn’t started back up.
For real my dude. Ive got no problem with it either, but trying to get the forum to understand the base logic that time spent on the what ifs was time not spent on the game is a waste of time. They just assume your complaining and not trying to explain basic semantics. Like hell, if it takes longer it takes longer, his supporters are obviously fine with it. But I gave up long ago once I started banging my head against the wall when it comes to basic things like this.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
How does this poke a hole? These next few chapters are going to be bonus sized. Where does that bonus content come from? The free time I was using to make the What Ifs?. I'm taking a paycut to pull unpaid overtime for the next year and I knew people would still find a way to complain.
The fact that getting rid of what ifs adds *bonus content* to the next chapters is the proof in the pudding bud

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
No, like I already said, that will have you banging your head against the wall. But... BUT... and hear me out, if you no longer work on the what ifs, thats more free time yes? Free time you can use to go on vacation, eat fancy dinners, or......

OR...

work on the game. What you do with that time is entirely up to you but yes, it does in fact leave more time for things including more content for the main game. Which was the only point any of the sane people here were ever trying to make

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
I havent once said you should be working harder. Why do you keep assuming. For the last time: the point made was that IF you spend time on something adjacent to the game, thats time you arent spending on the main game. Geezus. By all means, use this new free time to do whatever the hell you want. LOGICALLY some of that time could be used to work on the game further. NOT. THAT. YOU. HAVE. TO. But its an option. Which is the whole point.

Dec 26, 2020
The fact that getting rid of what ifs adds *bonus content* to the next chapters is the proof in the pudding bud
I have two jobs: one is supposed to be full time and the other one I do very late at night (when I'm supposed to be free). I do it cause I need the money even though it is horribly tiring.

If WWG didn't to the WhatIfs, he would ve resting, going out with his people, watching a movie, whatever you do with your free time, not working on the main game which he already did cause HE IS NOT YOUR SLAVE.

Now, out pure integrity as a creator, he will sacrifice his free time not to earn more money but to continue to add bonus content to the main game so that him and everyone else can feel proud of the final product.

And how on earth do you repay him? With nothing but your incesant complains that only come from a useless ungreatful parasite such as yourself. To be schooled about working shifts by a low life like you... honestly WWG has way too much patience.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes