yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I'm willing to bet the guys that think a dev should slave away at the game the dev created, with every waking moment probably lead a low effort life working some low paying retail job for 30 to 35 hours a week.
I mean I feel like you can tell with the shear volume of entitlement they project on everyone.

Mean while everyone that also work 40 to 50 hours a weak at a high paying job are like, " Great game. You do you. Can't wait for the update. Thanks for keeping in touch. "

WWG is one of the more consistent devs. Put your dick back in your pants and relax.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
God damn the entitlement of the people here who are asking the dev to work harder, for less pay. Yes, what ifs bring in the money as WWG stated himself. I'm wiling to bet the people who are here asking WWG to give up the time of his day were he rests and eats are the people who pirate the game.

Get out of here with that bullshit. The man already does so much for us because it shows in the quality of his game.

Pervinator

Nov 22, 2019
I replaced the what ifs with sleeping and look at how entitled you sound:
So personally I’m not bothered by this and look forward to what’s to come, but boy does this poke a hole in the “SLEEPING” don’t make the game take longer camp. How many people were arguing left and right that it had absolutely no effect on the main game? Guess all the people telling the whiners to shut up about SLEEPING delaying things were 100% wrong. This is kind of a funny little development, shocked that war hasn’t started back up.
For real my dude. Ive got no problem with it either, but trying to get the forum to understand the base logic that time spent on SLEEPING was time not spent on the game is a waste of time. They just assume your complaining and not trying to explain basic semantics. Like hell, if it takes longer it takes longer, his supporters are obviously fine with it. But I gave up long ago once I started banging my head against the wall when it comes to basic things like this.
The what ifs were part of his downtime. Now he's sacrificing that to put more into the main game.

So well done for pointing out that the time spent on sleeping, eating, spending time with family and doing what if's could have been spent on the main game. You both get a gold star.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
OK since we’re getting close to the end, it would be cool if we had 3 endings to the end of the game Sterling main ending, Hunter NTR ending and a bonus ending with a twist.

Sterling ending:
Family finds out about Hunter’s plans and they all turned on him and kicked him out of the house. Catherine and brenna was furious and Ophelia was heartbroken and told Hunter to stay away from them forever. Sterling finds a job and helps take care of the family. Catherine and Amber still dating each other and even sometimes still hook up with Sterling every now and then. Eva And Brenna are still together and even plan to get married. Lucia decided to travel around the world and have some adventure, she visits sterling occasionally. Ophelia and other girls still get with sterling and they all go through live with happiness.

Hunter ending:
Hunter sets Sterling up and made it look like He was the one planning to get with the girls. He planted all his drugs and evidence in Sterling room and when the girls found out, they was heartbroken and Kicked him out of the house. Lucia tried to helped sterling and convinces others he’s innocent but it doesn’t work. Sterling tries to come back but he end up getting arrested for trespassing and having drugs that he shouldn’t have. So it fast forward and we have Hunter having sex with Ophelia and Aliza in the kitchen, meanwhile Catherine and Amber have sex with Drew in the back. It later fast forward to Drew eating out Brenna and hunter banging Eva and in the end Both hunter and Drew got all the girls pregnant With smiles on their face meanwhile Sterling is sat in a cell crying knowing everything he had lost.

Bonus Ending:
Drew betrays Hunter and tries to get rid of both him and Sterling. We find out that this was a long play and he wanted everything to himself and why he’s doing it. Drew knocks out Hunter and Sterling and drops them off far away from the girls. So Hunter and Sterling put aside their differences and teamed up to take Drew down and in the end they won. Hunter and Sterling make a deal and propose a truce for now.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I was saying the same thing kind of on discord. That since the game is ending, the last bad end could be a real no reverse time bad end. So yeah, i guess what i was asking for was multiple endings, with of course vanilla/Sterling ending being the true ending. Multiple endings could work since the people who hate NTR would have it off anyways so they would only get the true ending.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
That since the game is ending, the last bad end could be a real no reverse time bad end.
While I get what you're saying, I do have become spoiled by this game so I only save when the chapter is finished. So, when a choice pops up, I no longer save because why would I? The bad choice is obvious and I just return to that choice anyway. Suddenly changing that mechanic would be annoying.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Omg y’all crazy. Can we just talk about how Hunter looks like a shriveled nutsack that just got pulled from a fire. And also how the fuck is Catherine so white when Hunter is dark as hell, and Ophelia is still quite black, somewhere on the border of light skin. And then her and father (can’t remember his name) pump out 3 FULLY WHITE children and one is a fucking GINGER. I get that because of the whole patreon thing they need to look like they aren’t directly related but there’s only so much I can do to suspend my belief. I get that genes dissipate as generations go on, and it is possible for a black woman and a white man to have a white child, but three in a row is an incredibly rare possibility.
Supposedly David (MC's dad) is full on Irish so the ginger gene was in there, now keep in mind WE'VE NEVER SEEN DAVID the most that we see is a hand holding a gun and it's very white.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Brenna is not full on white, true Ophelia (Who is Greek and I don't know the skin tones of the people over there) is darker but that doesn't mean full on white kid.

Glasskull

Aug 29, 2017
While I get what you're saying, I do have become spoiled by this game so I only save when the chapter is finished. So, when a choice pops up, I no longer save because why would I? The bad choice is obvious and I just return to that choice anyway. Suddenly changing that mechanic would be annoying.
The mechanic doesn't even have to get changed. It can depend (as usual) on a single choice, but this time preceded by "WARNING: FINAL/END DETERMINING GAME CHOICE, SAVE BEFOREHAND". Besides, auto save almost always saves the choice moments so you can easily return to it

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
we cant get ntr scene at main game?only at what if?so next update we cant get this?
There is NTR in the main game. I forgot if it was ever changed, but there was a time if you started with NTR off or borrowed a save with NTR off, you could no longer turn NTR on or view it.

I only ever played with NTR on so i don't know if that was ever changed.

Bear2093

Jan 21, 2018
What about a giant orgy ending. Every character involved. Hunter, Drew, Sterling, throw in Kevin and all the girls. Don't expect it to happen but that would make for a hot scene.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
For real my dude. Ive got no problem with it either, but trying to get the forum to understand the base logic that time spent on the what ifs was time not spent on the game is a waste of time. They just assume your complaining and not trying to explain basic semantics. Like hell, if it takes longer it takes longer, his supporters are obviously fine with it. But I gave up long ago once I started banging my head against the wall when it comes to basic things like this.
What a shock a bunch of grown men whining like little girls when they get any hint of criticism for their lord and savior. Who I didn’t even criticize.

The dude said in his own words that he isn’t doing what ifs anymore to speed up main progress.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
What a shock a bunch of grown men whining like little girls when they get any hint of criticism for their lord and savior. Who I didn’t even criticize.

The dude said in his own words that he isn’t doing what ifs anymore to speed up main progress.
Because the next chapters are going to be way bigger and the free time he did have is gonna get eaten away by that widening scope? You know because they are gonna be the last ones and needs to climax the storylines. If you are gonna use his words use all of them.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
How does this poke a hole? These next few chapters are going to be bonus sized. Where does that bonus content come from? The free time I was using to make the What Ifs?. I'm taking a paycut to pull unpaid overtime for the next year and I knew people would still find a way to complain.
The creator himself popping in to cry like a child. Point to where I was complaining about what you have done or are doing? I made an observation. Removing “what ifs” to complete more of the main game faster or add extra content, insinuates that those were holding you back from adding that content before. It’s pretty straightforward really, if they had zero impact you wouldn’t be making a specific point to not do them anymore.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019

The creator himself popping in to cry like a child. Point to where I was complaining about what you have done or are doing? I made an observation. Removing “what ifs” to complete more of the main game faster or add extra content, insinuates that those were holding you back from adding that content before. It’s pretty straightforward really, if they had zero impact you wouldn’t be making a specific point to not do them anymore.
Are you a troll or just an idiot? Have you ever been a salaried employee? I'm a salaried worker, technically so is WWG. I work overtime without pay when necessary to ensure deadlines are met. What I do not do is work overtime all the time and burn myself out, just to give a bunch of thieves a product faster. All that matters is that WWG's "customers" (i.e. his paying patrons) like me feel they're getting fair value for their money.

say-thank-you.gif

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
I replaced the what ifs with sleeping and look at how entitled you sound:

The what ifs were part of his downtime. Now he's sacrificing that to put more into the main game.

So well done for pointing out that the time spent on sleeping, eating, spending time with family and doing what if's could have been spent on the main game. You both get a gold star.
This has to be one of the stupidest correlations you’ve could have possible made. Was he doing the “what ifs” in his sleep before? Suddenly that time now means slave labor for him when he can’t even rest, when before it was just extra fun time developing a side game. What a crazy attempted comparison completely out of left field. Surely he’s going to starve himself, ignore his family, never have a social interaction again, and stop sleeping because of this. What a massive straw man argument.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes