Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
It is odd to me how often the people who hate a fetish are the ones who have to constantly say they hate that fetish under media with that fetish tagged.
It might be psychological projection? Some people are so lacking in self esteem that they resort to putting others down to try and cover their insecurities, while others who are more secure aren't nearly as bothered by the sex lives of fictional characters.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
My Review of this game up until this point in time. 4 out of 5 it's GREAT.

Animations are above and beyond and are amazingly well done. A ton of this game is animated and it shows a lot of time and effort went into this. Easily on Par with or dare I say better than Badik. (Yes I know Sacrilege but I'm a Badik Patreon and even I will admit these animations are damn good)

Humor is a 4 out of 5. Humor is subjective but I found my click through rate slowing down as 85% of the jokes landed with me. Not all but a lot were funny ( I'm with the side characters here and sometimes I wish the MC would STFU during sex scenes but as I am chuckling as I write this I hope they keep it in)

Story 3.8 out of 5 its a good story if you turn your brain off and just go with it like its a sitcom. Some aspects are really good others not so much, realism is strained to the max but in a fun way. Just don't think of real world repercussions and all is well.

GAMEPLAY IMO - I'm going to revisit chapters 1-3 now that I know how this game was meant to flow. For new players I would HIGHLY suggest taking your time through the first chapter and getting to know the control systems well, once you know that, its easier to get the most out of this game.

NTR Opinion - LEAVE IT ON. Why? It adds humor to this game, their are no mean spirited scenes here imo and Hunter is one of my favorite characters with all his scheming's, they also don't force anything on you, you basically have a WHAT IF situation with a flew variables that allow you to see what would have happened, and then it resets itself at the end of the scenes all the scenes are actually pretty damn funny imo. NTR may not be your jam but I suggest giving this one a try as it unleashes some much needed levity.

The only sticky point I wont bring up should be obvious to anyone playing this game so obvious I will let you figure out what I am talking about. I'm a grown up that can separate a fantasy game with real life. Games with Incest, corruption or most other things don't Bother me because fantasy and reality are 2 very different things. If you can't separate fantasy and reality you should not be here and I suggest you seek help.

Thank you to all those that responded to my initial post where I complained about Chapters 1-3, your encouragement kept me going and motivated me to get pass my initial opinions and like a good book this game got better and better.

So why not 5 out of 5, because it's not perfect so far the only game I have given a 5/5 is BADIK. Why? Everything hits on BADIK imo just right, Animations, humor, story, minigames (Except scramble I hate the timer on that minigame!) mods everything.

So 4 out of 5 Stars for me, thoroughly enjoyable and I will be checking out creators Patreon or hopefully subscribe star as I hate for others to tell me what Kinks I should and should not like in a Video game.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I tried that but it still ended with the "to be continued" screen after she started running to the bathroom. Im on Mac if that helps.
Game files and patches for Ren'Py are universal. If you installed it correctly (in Contents/Resources/autorun/game) it should work.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Bah. We know what would happen when new chapter outed here.
1. People start complaining that img is not found (cause it would be last chapter only and you need a save).
2. They won't use patch, so game propably won't even run.
3. People start complaining that NTR scenes is a lot better than vanilla scenes.

Its almost like tradition.
I for one respect this time honored tradition of the celebratory bitching.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It's not an NTR game though. If it was, it wouldn't be optional/avoidable.

I agree they should just move on instead of acting like brats, but it's not 870 pages of it.
You hyperbole is every bit as bad as theirs.
Oh please, everytime I come back to this thread to check for updates there's some new complaint about the Whatifs or the NTR options. It's exhausting. There are a lot of games without it. Yet these guys can't handle any game at all that have it. Again it's exhausting.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Oh please, everytime I come back to this thread to check for updates there's some new complaint about the Whatifs or the NTR options. It's exhausting. There are a lot of games without it. Yet these guys can't handle any game at all that have it. Again it's exhausting.
Hearing the complaints about the Ophelia Futa what if from the Hunter fan club was quite entertaining and just revealed them for the hypocrites they were.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes