dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
for the 20th time (not exaggerating)

this is the final version for 0.6

this is not the final release. you can see that there are teasers for version 0.7 a few pages back (without pictures).

Reactions: liam_boi

SickIRL

Apr 10, 2020
Hi everyone, im new in the forum and btw i love this game, cant wait for updates :D

Quick question, i tryed to add signatures but it gives me an error, is it cuz im new or?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hi everyone, im new in the forum and btw i love this game, cant wait for updates :D

Quick question, i tryed to add signatures but it gives me an error, is it cuz im new or?
Welcome!

And yes, as far as I know you need to have posted three messages to be allowed to put images (and possibly also links) into your signature.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
about a month and a half if we judge by consistancy.

just want to add, last update was august 13th. 2 and a half months puts us some where at the end of october.

this is just my estimate. no official date has been said and it's too early for him to announce.

Reactions: Deathscythe101

assholisms

Aug 26, 2018
Honestly, as a gay, I only downloaded this bc the protagonist was cute. But man... I love the writing in this. It's easy to make pop culture references and use that as a replacement for humor and just write stale, bland dialogue but whoever's writing this is going above and beyond to make every line great. Usually I'm not a fan when every character is a smartass but they're all written so appropriately and without stepping out of their personalities it just sells it.

I didn't look up the dev yet but please keep going, I'll read anything you write.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it's a scene from haramase simulator. which is a game made up of many games ripped CG to create a new story, with others artwork.

at least i think some one said it's from haramase simulator. the second part is what i know of haramase simulator.

assholisms

Aug 26, 2018
On NTR side of these instant game overs is terrible idea especially since it happens at any choice. Oh no grand pa nibbled her ear it's all over son. Personally I'm not a fan of the antagonist being hideous. Even when he isn't doing anything it's turn off.

He's a literal grandpa. I'm not bothered by the game overs since they're so easily avoidable but his appearance is kind of the whole point, I don't mind it.

Now what I do have an issue with is with Sterling becoming a massive wall of muscles who can barely move normally in the span of a chapter. I much preferred him as a twink or like what he looked like after he bulked up a little, now he just looks ridiculous.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i think Sterling becoming ridiculous fits right in.

nothing about any one is normal. MAYBE ophelia is the most normal.

but everything and everyone is a joke and not to be taken seriously. when you stop to think about that, sterling actually fits right in. every one gets a trait and then exaggerates it.

Ophelia - kinda normal as i said (maybe with how oblivious she is to hunter preying on her and her kids?)
Brenna - overly sexual and horny (especially in these latest chapters)
Catherine - she was such a hardcore christian and innocent beyond belief
Lucia - an exhibitionist and a very weird taste in the erotic
stering - a walking wall with a penis

if sterling didn't have that body, then he'd honestly be to plain for the game.

assholisms

Aug 26, 2018
I get your point but I think the opposite is also true. Him being the most plain and unassuming character of the game would place him in a similar spot as Hunter, who keeps telling Sterling how similar they are.

I think if anything Sterling being this impossibly just okay-looking character would work better as a contrast. Plus, they all have bodies within human reason to an extent but in the latest chapters they just make him look goofy with a twinks's face on John Cena's body.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
eh, too many games use the "really average, with some muscle tone" mc already. i think they might all be using the same base model lol? even if the change was over the top, it made him stand out.

i mean, a lot of these 18 year old protags look like 15-16 year olds. at least we don't have to question it this time.

all that said, i DO see your side and would not have wanted a change IF sterling stayed the same. i just take what's given to me and go with it.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I get your point but I think the opposite is also true. Him being the most plain and unassuming character of the game would place him in a similar spot as Hunter, who keeps telling Sterling how similar they are.

I think if anything Sterling being this impossibly just okay-looking character would work better as a contrast. Plus, they all have bodies within human reason to an extent but in the latest chapters they just make him look goofy with a twinks's face on John Cena's body.
He kinda has to be built as almost everyone in the game is work out obsessed - none more so than his youngest sister and her best friend of course but every day the other sister is working out, weve seen his mother, her best friend and his aunt there too. The only one NOT working out it seems is the wrinkly old ballsack Hunter and maybe Lucia (shes in great shape but dont think she appears in the gym at any point in the game so far) so yeah i think it makes sense since hes moved in he bulks up big style as he working out alongside about half a dozen girls.

assholisms

Aug 26, 2018
I get it but it still looks ridiculous and he was the only character in the game I found attractive so now I'm just in for the writing.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes