SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Where did I say not to give any updates? I specifically said percentage, because that gives you a very good idea how far along they are.
Well, with that in mind, this sentence is indeed different from when I first read it. But you have to admit…
Dude just needs to stop saying any timeframe, use a percentage update or something
But let’s be honest, it’s not like WWG gives a solid date right from the start. The only date he gives is when we get closer to release. And even with a percentage bar there will be complaints about how long it takes. No system is fool proof.

Reactions: yourmomma

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I get he’s your favorite and you’ll always defend him, but he is the one saying a timeframe and missing it. It’s normal for that to frustrate people. He’s said so many times he hates giving dates for that very reason, and still turns around and gives date ranges. Dude just needs to stop saying any timeframe, use a percentage update or something and leave everything ambiguous. IE: Caribidis, Icstor, etc. If you give people hope and miss that, it’s going to let them down. I don’t personally care, I have a backlog of way too many games, but I get the frustration.
He is being ambiguous. You guys are the ones making absolutes out of ambiguity in your sexually frusterated impatience. Put your dick back in your pants and relax.
If he doesn't give any predictions you guys complain. If he does you guys complain.
You people are ridiculous.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
My advice to people waiting.

1) Have a backlog of other games to play. It hurts way less to have one game take a while if you have 3 other games to play. And trust me there are a lot of games.

2) Use dev estimates as rough guides for when to check for updates. But set reasonable expectations.

If there's no word, check monthly for word.
If there's an estimate around a given month, check weekly around the estimate date.
If there's and when the dev says "this weekend" check daily. But expecting any hard line to be met is just not realistic.

Basically, should I be checking monthly, weekly, or daily, with the information given. While understanding that set backs happen all the time.

So the dev gave a specific day, so I'll be checking on that day several times. But before that point, checking hourly just isn't useful.

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
dnd.PNG

Changing Subject a second: Are we ever going to get a continuation to the DND arc or was that a one time deal? I'd think a Rebecca Catherine Sterling Amber DnD session to "mend their friendships" or shit like that could potentially be really interesting to see.

Especially since that would allow Rebecca to fuck beast-folk and monsters in the NTR endings without committing actual bestiality since she's a druid and they'd be able to pass the Harkness Monster Fucker Test (Is it sapient, can it comunicate consent, is it of age for its species?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TrueJackal and JjJ5

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
View attachment 2419056

Changing Subject a second: Are we ever going to get a continuation to the DND arc or was that a one time deal? I'd think a Rebecca Catherine Sterling Amber DnD session to "mend their friendships" or shit like that could potentially be really interesting to see.

Especially since that would allow Rebecca to fuck beast-folk and monsters in the NTR endings without committing actual bestiality since she's a druid and they'd be able to pass the Harkness Monster Fucker Test (Is it sapient, can it comunicate consent, is it of age for its species?)
I can kind of remember the dev saying that he would love to make another D&D sesh but that the plot had moved WAY past that or something like that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
DnD what if talk has been pretty popular. If we ever get what ifs after PV is finished, i can see it winning. I don't think it's been suggested before though, only talked about.

Reactions: FoolishFool0

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Well, with that in mind, this sentence is indeed different from when I first read it. But you have to admit…

But let’s be honest, it’s not like WWG gives a solid date right from the start. The only date he gives is when we get closer to release. And even with a percentage bar there will be complaints about how long it takes. No system is fool proof.
The difference is that anyone complaining would just be fans making assumptions and predictions. That’s much different than him giving timeframes himself and missing them. He’s said so many times he hates dates for that reason, I don’t get why he hasn’t shifted to some other method of communicating progress.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
He is being ambiguous. You guys are the ones making absolutes out of ambiguity in your sexually frusterated impatience. Put your dick back in your pants and relax.
If he doesn't give any predictions you guys complain. If he does you guys complain.
You people are ridiculous.
First off I already said I don’t care how long he takes cause I have a backlog of games, the guy this started around also wasn’t complaining about how long it’s taking.
It came from WWG saying dates and missing them. He said looking like January, making people think January and that didn’t happen. He said mid-February, and that didn’t happen. The original commenter said that’s making him lose faith in the posted estimates. So why give date ranges and date estimates to get peoples hopes up?

4.20 star(s) 369 Votes