dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i like how you posted 2 of the 10 different sexual things i posted. "i cherry picked to make it look more miniscule then it actually is". even more if i included every sexual act that doesn't involve when HE is the one receiving pleasure, like fingering. every thing i posted was something that physically stimulates him and not the just the girl.

he gets a fuckton of action, why do you deny facts?

Apr 16, 2021
Oh wow blow jobs and ass jobs. What an absolute Chad, glad his family takes the chastity belt off of him once in a while so he can hotdog some ass cheeks and watch his cousin ride a sybian.
Obvious troll is obvious.

The MC has gotten oral sex and had foreplay from friends, friends of friends and family members, has fucked a few of them in different ways and done kinky stuff besides. Each episode he makes further gains in his sexual achievements and has already built up a substantial backlog of sexual exploits in this game.

Not every game has to have a mythical alpha dog, demanding asshole who only cares about conquests as the MC.

Reactions: JjJ5 and VOYEUR

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Okay... is just me... or is Tiff (and now Rebecca???) annoying. Instead of progressing things (and don't get me wrong there was SOME great progression this update) with the girls/LI's we have... we have to have Tiff and Rebecca ruining things? I don't like either of them and click through their scenes as swiftly as possible to get to the real girls. Maybe it's just me, but I don't want them.

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
this game is fun, against all odds i do find it funny, and most of the characters are cool. but i don't........ like catherine

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Is anyone else almost tired of the slow burn with the mom and sisters on non-NTR route? Seriously at this point the MC has sex with Mallory and Eva, and anal with the older sister, but at least one of the main family members, aunt included, should have given up the Vag by this point.
What bothers me is the game is 80% done.

I don't want like only two sex scenes with each of these characters by the time the game finishes. But I don't see how we're getting anything more than that at this point. Which sucks, because I'd like at least five for each.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
this game is fun, against all odds i do find it funny, and most of the characters are cool. but i don't........ like catherine
this is actually really common for the early game. a lot of people even go on to say Cath is their favorite by the time they are done.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

I don't want like only two sex scenes with each of these characters by the time the game finishes. But I don't see how we're getting anything more than that at this point. Which sucks, because I'd like at least five for each.
where did you hear the game is 80% done?

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Fucked Penny (minor character though)
Wait, who the hell is Penny? My mind is drawing a blank on that one.

That implies the game is gonna end on chapter 10, which I do not believe the dev has confirmed? However, I do remember reading from them that chapter 8 does not mean version 0.8.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Penny is the girl he fucked when dressed as a clown. i think CH 6 or 7, during Mallory's party.

yeah, PV is far from being done lol.

Reactions: Dazzier31

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
That implies the game is gonna end on chapter 10, which I do not believe the devs has confirmed? However, I do remember him saying that chapter 8 does not mean version 0.8.
also version 0.8 doesn't mean a game is going to end there, as software versioning can go to 0.10 - 0.99.2(or whatever). The game is not near the end at all. People just make up facts simply to reinforce their own view. And yes, this isn't "version 0.8" it's "chapter 8".

We have no idea how many chapters are going to be, but we are no where to being done.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
This game is a Shit, why the game dont let you make wrong choises? I mean, If I took a bad desition i dont understand why that fucking robot all time give a 2º chance -.- its rdl

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
This game is a Shit, why the game dont let you make wrong choises? I mean, If I took a bad desition i dont understand why that fucking robot all time give a 2º chance -.- its rdl
second yellow line, from the front page
1621354862803.png

those are just bad ends and they are not canon. it resets so you can continue the game.

if you are just starting, the bad ends get better as you get further in.

Reactions: zackjack177

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
*AGHAST*

Seriously, to each their own. But from the moment that firey redhead jumped into the MC's arms in the beginning of the game I was hooked. Sure, she's quirky and has temper issues (redhead), but she is amazing. They all are... well except for Mallory, Tiff and Rebecca... could do without them to be honest. Just give me Ophelia, Aliza, Brenna, Catherine, Lucia and I guess Eva (and a dead Hunter) and I'll be happy.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Soooooooo... you want to start from the beginning each time you get a 'bad ending'? Because that's the alternative.

4.20 star(s) 368 Votes