• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
he was ridiculously forgiving while talking to his niece on the wharf
This is one possibility. Another possibility is that he didn't want to ruin the intimate moment with negativity. Or maybe it was goddaughter's power subtly influencing him? And why couldn't he just move on?
We understand that there are many questions and this is the way we like it... for now.

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Finally we are happy to present you with:

Powers That Be Chapter 6 - Admitting (v0.32)
cafe42_edited.png

After getting caught red-handed it is time to face the consequences of your actions and have some real conversations. Enjoy the new chapter and stay tuned for Chapter 7 - Competing!

This is a Patron-only release. The public release is expected in a week or two.

We are very grateful for all the feedback and are eager to learn from our mistakes! But there are also some things that we find absolutely necessary to tell the story we want to tell. So, here are the changes from the previous versions:
  • 90 new renders for Chapter 6
  • Added "Hide" function (press "H" to hide dialogue field)
  • Added the Credits section with legal info
  • Removed a minor inconsistency in the description of the protagonist's marriage
  • Fixed a minor bug in the bridge scene dialogue if you didn't enter the changing booth
  • Dialogue overhaul (severely reduced the number of "legits" and "bruhs").
Yes, you win.

cafe32.png
We are relying on your support for this, so please or spread the word!

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
We are happy to announce that Chapter 6 is finally available to the public! Please enjoy the "Admitting".

Here, have a glass of milk to celebrate:
GOTMILK.PNG

This is a next chapter to the story that answers some questions and raises others... and finally lets you become the influencer instead of being influenced. The next chapter, "Competing", will be released to patrons next week, but for now just follow the links in the OP and download the latest version!

There are also minor fixes and additions:
  • 90 new renders for Chapter 6
  • Added "Hide" function (press "H" to hide dialogue field)
  • Added the Credits section with legal info
  • Removed a minor inconsistency in description of the protagonist's marriage
  • Fixed a minor bug in the bridge scene dialogue if you didn't enter the changing booth
  • Dialogue overhaul (reduced the number of "legits" and "bruhs")
It is great to see that we are getting supporters because it motivates us to work hard on releasing new chapters as soon as possible. Please follow us on or spread the word!

Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
I dont know if it is broken...but 6 Chapters and just 10 min Gameplay? It Ends when the Niece arrives after the "Wife" meeting in the Restaurant.......or is there more??

Dodoo92

Sep 2, 2017
Question for the incest patch..
when tilly wakes up she greets valerie with Uh...hi sis
Aren't they cousins?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's time to start returning to the jealous niece.. and see how the adventure continues, legit.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
is it just me or does the story jump around randomly, like the MC is taking a shower in chapter two and he's like "oh shit i forgot my clothes!" then it jumps to a movie theater randomly
this makes it seem as though an entire panel of renders/story just disappeared into the ether?
or is it supposed to be like that?

Reactions: binglebangles

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
"Dialogue overhaul (reduced the number of "legits" and "bruhs")"
Thank Gawd! (Semi-kidding.)

But seriously, I like the concept of this game. Looking forward to future updates. ^_^

Reactions: acewinz

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I kinda hope we can seduce her again, drill her in the ass, and then let her catch us fucking the daughter and tell her "What goes around comes around babe, btw we are love and you are going to be a grandma soon."
You're a bad, bad man....i like it!

Reactions: acewinz
3.10 star(s) 75 Votes