Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
chp24_promogif_1_smallest.gif

Powers That Be - Chapter 24 "Styling" (PUBLIC release)

Beauty captures the Attention; Personality captures the Heart

La Dolce Vita! Our eccentric family dress to impress, what will they get up to and whose paths will they cross during their time in Italy?

We’ve also just completed our most extensive dialogue tweak yet! As with most content creators, we weren’t very satisfied with parts of our earlier chapters of PTB, so we’ve spent a considerable amount of time going back and updating it. This round, we’ve revisited Chapters 1 to 16 again and made a ton of dialogue and text formatting updates. Up to 10-15% of the dialogue in these chapters have been tweaked, added to, amended, and/or reformatted to make some things more concise as well as add more context to certain scenes, and give players an easier time reading some of the heavier text. And yes, we’ve also gone and toned down even more on the slang, haha. Please note that none of the storylines or plotlines have changed, so don’t worry you don’t have to replay everything if you don’t want to of course. It doesn’t affect any current playthroughs at all. But you may notice some things to be more pronounced this time round with some other fun tidbits and jokes added in as well if you do decide to replay PTB from the beginning!

Burst Out Games :
Powers That Be
No Place Like Home

Burst Out Games :
The Button
ALT CTRL DEL

Please consider supporting us at our or if you like our work. We put almost everything we make back into producing our games and media. It really does help us to continue making more humorous, though-provoking, adult content for your enjoyment!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Powers That Be [Ch. 24 Styling] [Burst Out Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [445 MB]
- - - -

Mac [411 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like this game, but man can we get any of these games where the use of "woman kicks the shit out of MC" is not used as a plot device? Its tired and stupid. Why are you even fighting? Why would you sit there and keep fighting her? How is a 100 lb woman hitting harder than a guy who's had training? "Oh its to show he's got powers!" I don't care if it heals instantly, she broke your fucking arm you nonce. Now you're just besties again? They'll just pretend like this entire sequence of events just never happened lol
They all have powers.

His daughter has super strength, Russian bird has reflexes, agility and years of combat training and his niece is psychic and he has healing.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Sooo... just recreating images from real life.. No creativity? Political content... ew.
I got to be honest. The cover image is in incredibly poor taste. If I hadn't sworn off this game for being lazy, poorly written and weirdly obsessed with contemporary politics already, that shot would certainly be a dealbreaker.

SuitcaseToChina

Formerly 'IDEKAPARTFROMYOLO'
Aug 14, 2023
I got to be honest. The cover image is in incredibly poor taste. If I hadn't sworn off this game for being lazy, poorly written and weirdly obsessed with contemporary politics already, that shot would certainly be a dealbreaker.
I mean everyone has their version of comedy some people like dark jokes and stuff and its a game so the content if people choose to play it and it hurts them made that choice to play the game. Not saying I agree or disagree with the image but since I was not there if it was based off an event doesn't bother me. And let's face it doubt most of the people here mind

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
LOL. First the game was against blumpf, now the game is for blumpf

We need something from Ocasio Cortez dev

I can think of two good reasons... :oops::sneaky:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PowersThatBe-CH24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
Agreed. As soon as I saw that just now I almost skipped over downloading the update. Truly unfortunate how many devs find humor and satisfaction in taking American politics and idolizing aspiring dictators who also happen to be bumbling idiots.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tiasung

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Trumpy sent CIA assassins all around the world, every president does it, even the potato Joe. Why should we treat them differently.

Reactions: magistrate
3.00 star(s) 80 Votes