Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
after being defeated by goblins I got an event with them on a cave. However, everytime I get defeated by them I get teleported to the city. Does this makes sense?

Aug 22, 2018
I'm sorry but how do you view true ending? I can't find it in recollection
The ending isn't in the recollection room, but there *is* a sheep you can talk to in Alcy's Mind in order to get the hint for it. You have to (spoiler):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, good news for the Append - you just get the Succubus of Anatol item from the sheep in the bottom-left of the gallery as long as you've unlocked it all, but the game doesn't care *how* you unlocked it all - talking to the "Explanation" sheep at the top of the Recollection Room and having him unlock everything counts.

So that's a couple of "BAD END" unlocks you can skip.

Last edited:
Reactions: boboverlord

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Am i missing something here?, i can't reach limit 4 nor trigger this event for some reason.
You need to sleep til the next day with maxed out eros for it to level up.
And you need to do it manually, not be thrown into bed by some event, that doesn't seem to trigger it. :whistle::coffee:
Try the bed in the inn, that's where i leveled it up.

CodeSin

Mar 23, 2023
So anyone know where to find "Karen's Date"? The quest to unlock Karen next tire does not specify where to look.

Certain quest have a bit of a issue with not being detailed enough with what they want you to do or where to look since not all quests are recorded on a quest log.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
how to leave your room after the first rape.
the only thing she says is that she needs to eat her food and nothing even if i have a burger or so and i eat that nothing happens. Is this a bug?

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
If anyone has a link or know how to progress with the characters scenarios, it'll be very appreciated. I'm currently searching for 3rd match for karen and have been stuck with Colette 2nd scenario
same, i'm also stuck with karen scenarios to find the 3rd candidate
any info would be appreciated

edit: nvm, i'm missing the playboy near the hotspring

Last edited:
Reactions: G4gaming

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
the only thing she says is that she needs to eat her food
I guess it's a bit confusing for some people because what you need to eat isn't actually food, but a drug.
Interact with the bed and read, it will tell you what to eat, you can also interact with the door to receive that item.:whistle::coffee:

mandmihate

Jan 11, 2019
after being defeated by goblins I got an event with them on a cave. However, everytime I get defeated by them I get teleported to the city. Does this makes sense?
I've been trying to figure this out as well and my best guess is that it might be a random chance to be captured or to teleport back to town. In some scenes she mentions trying to get something (magic gem?) out of her shoes, so sometimes she escapes and sometimes she gets turbobanged.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
If you talk to Colotte, she can solve them for you - but they're quite simple.

I know you have to spot the difference, but where? The one in front of the waterfall? Or do I have to have enough energy to proceed? Like 20 energy? What to interact.... that's the thing

Edit
For those who are confused
Interact the waterfall on the right side of the cave inside the snowy map
Screenshot_2023-09-26-14-15-42-71_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
Just interact the waterfall in front of the character in the picture

Last edited:
Reactions: asdv and bosakpl

lilitalesv102

May 6, 2020
I know you have to spot the difference, but where? The one in front of the waterfall? Or do I have to have enough energy to proceed? Like 20 energy? What to interact.... that's the thing
If you still haven't found the secret area, look closely at the right side of the waterfall, there should be a faint glowing circle signifying an entrance.

Turn on your sound. The glass panels signify a mirror, so the two sides north and south are supposedly a mirror image of each other with some differences. For example, one square has some "grass" while the other side doesn't. Go to that grass square and press confirm. You should hear a "ding" sound or something similar, signifying you've found one. Find them all then talk to the cat and that should be it.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say, I do find it funny that a clear mistranslation means that Alcy has zero chill sometimes. Sometimes quite out of the blue, and usually after a big monologue or emotional character moment, Alcy will blurt out:

1695713196794.png

It's almost always out of context for the scene. In some scenes, it's particularly hilarious...

I have to assume the original JP version intended something like "Ahh," or probably some other onomatopoeia for 'sigh of acknowledgement' -- the context almost never makes sense when Alcy says "Haha" in this game... kinda cracks me up.

• Haha
Reactions: Searina
4.60 star(s) 33 Votes