Others Predation [v0.2.1.0] [HornedLizardStudios, Veronika Repo]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Talash_Hakai

Mar 16, 2021
Really draggin out the dev cycle on this one. How many desperate people actually pay for this?
Bug fixing is very difficult to actually fix when you don't know where to look for the bugs. And no, they're not dragging out the cycle, seeing as how Vero literally recoded the game from scratch. Try playing the older versions of the game before Vero got involved.

Reactions: Thronico

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Sometimes during sex animations enemy sprite gets doubled.
Second thing that I noticed (or rather didn't) is the surprising lack of visible cum even when enemies orgasm or otherwise. Really makes the whole "sex zombies" seem more tame.

May 21, 2019
For the next week or two I will be focusing on bugfixing based on feedback I got from here or anywhere else. During this time I won't release any new hotfixes since I'd rather fix many things all at once. If anyone wants to play the game, please play the 2.0.6 version I posted in here before, it fixes the crash at the end and some incorrect sprites. Once again, I'm really sorry for 1: taking this long to put out anything, and 2: still not delivering a proper game. This is the very first time I ever worked on something this large, I have no prior game dev experience. I'll do my best and work together with others to improve everything. Thank you for those who criticized the game to help me find problems.

Talash_Hakai

Mar 16, 2021
For the next week or two I will be focusing on bugfixing based on feedback I got from here or anywhere else. During this time I won't release any new hotfixes since I'd rather fix many things all at once. If anyone wants to play the game, please play the 2.0.6 version I posted in here before, it fixes the crash at the end and some incorrect sprites. Once again, I'm really sorry for 1: taking this long to put out anything, and 2: still not delivering a proper game. This is the very first time I ever worked on something this large, I have no prior game dev experience. I'll do my best and work together with others to improve everything. Thank you for those who criticized the game to help me find problems.
You're doing great hun. Don't think that you delivered a failed product, as seeing most people here love the game coming back to life. Most H-games never make it that far, and are abandoned to obscurity. Just keep pushing forward okay? Love ya.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes