Others Predation [v0.2.1.0] [HornedLizardStudios, Veronika Repo]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes
May 21, 2019
Thought I'd update you guys as well, I'm taking a break from the protect for a month or so, I had a huge wave of burnout hit me after I've been doing my best to improve things and rework everything I could. If anyone is interested the latest version is the public one on all the platforms we use, but I recommend downloading it from either Subscribestar or our website since those aren't censored. Sephra is still making assets for level 2, but I'm really burned out after working on the game for a little over 2 years every single weekend. I hope people will understand, thank you for all the feedback so far!

Jul 4, 2018
Thought I'd update you guys as well, I'm taking a break from the protect for a month or so, I had a huge wave of burnout hit me after I've been doing my best to improve things and rework everything I could. If anyone is interested the latest version is the public one on all the platforms we use, but I recommend downloading it from either Subscribestar or our website since those aren't censored. Sephra is still making assets for level 2, but I'm really burned out after working on the game for a little over 2 years every single weekend. I hope people will understand, thank you for all the feedback so far!
why do you have,

such a fat cock?

• Haha
Reactions: Silentes

wrathknight

Jul 25, 2017
While not a finished game by any means, the first level was very impressive. I love the style and artwork very much and the amount of content for a first level was awesome! Amber looks great with every animation and the different poses were well done! I cant wait to see what future content looks like for this game.

frid

Apr 25, 2017
7 months since the suspected "release" of the game... I just dont understand what would they release in that time, lets hope there is more than a couple of new enemies and animations...at least.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Their website is where I got 2.07 and it has no dogs
Didn't you had to do something to the files to add the dog?

I think it was a .txt file or something like that

Coder hasn't been around the thread since he has done his job, right now we are waiting for stage 2 sprites,enemies etc.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes