• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Didnt you just described netorase and netorare ? :WaitWhat:
This isn't my area of interest so I'm going off what I've read from other people, but my understanding is that those would both be fetishizing the emotional distress of the cuckholded spouse, the difference is whether the story is from the cheater's point of view or the cuckhold's.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Yooooooo did the main soundtrack really have that "hold my hand"? :ROFLMAO:

Regardless, good luck to you, dev.

Reactions: Hakunak

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you're here for the emotional damage
You know those times you're browsing a games thread and you see those posts from people that have gone out of their way to tell millions of others browsing the thread they aren't going to play a game?

I wonder if they realise just how few fucks the rest of us give.

"I'm not going to play this" .... literally not one person here gives a flying squirrels left testicle. Just go about your day, we don't need a running commentary on what you aren't going to do.

I'm not going to slam myself in the clit with a rolling pin but nobody else needs to know that.

The only time i'll call it justified is if they have a lot of friends/followers who like the same kind of content and they are letting them know but posting "planned tags ... bye" ..... just no, it's a tad pathetic.

How self important does someone have to be to think anybody else on this shiny rock we all call home gives a shit about the adult content they won't be consuming on that fine day.

Yes i'm ranting because ever since I first stepped foot into sacred art of shitposting on my first gaming forum, which was The Escapist way back. It has always, always, all damn ways weirded me out when people tell complete strabgers they aren't going to do something.

I remember back to one thread many moons ago on World of Warcraft forums when someone told a multi billion dollar company they weren't going to buy the sparkle pony from the cash shop. It makes me wonder if people like that back in the 70's and 80's used to write letters to Sega and Nintendo to say they weren't going to play Sonic or Mario.

Sure, it's a forum for discussions of all kinds but there is no discussion with a "bye" post so they mean even less than my constant shitposting and that's saying something.

"I'm not going to play this game"

im-sorry-i-have-no-fucks-to-give.gif

Sorry, tad ranty there.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You know those times you're browsing a games thread and you see those posts from people that have gone out of their way to tell millions of others browsing the thread they aren't going to play a game?

I wonder if they realise just how few fucks the rest of us give.

"I'm not going to play this" .... literally not one person here gives a flying squirrels left testicle. Just go about your day, we don't need a running commentary on what you aren't going to do.

I'm not going to slam myself in the clit with a rolling pin but nobody else needs to know that.

The only time i'll call it justified is if they have a lot of friends/followers who like the same kind of content and they are letting them know but posting "planned tags ... bye" ..... just no, it's a tad pathetic.

How self important does someone have to be to think anybody else on this shiny rock we all call home gives a shit about the adult content they won't be consuming on that fine day.

Yes i'm ranting because ever since I first stepped foot into sacred art of shitposting on my first gaming forum, which was The Escapist way back. It has always, always, all damn ways weirded me out when people tell complete strabgers they aren't going to do something.

I remember back to one thread many moons ago on World of Warcraft forums when someone told a multi billion dollar company they weren't going to buy the sparkle pony from the cash shop. It makes me wonder if people like that back in the 70's and 80's used to write letters to Sega and Nintendo to say they weren't going to play Sonic or Mario.

Sure, it's a forum for discussions of all kinds but there is no discussion with a "bye" post so they mean even less than my constant shitposting and that's saying something.

"I'm not going to play this game"

View attachment 2729166

Sorry, tad ranty there.
Let's state that my comment is meant as a joke: i agree with you...but i'm also a bit of a shit-talker, i like to rant about shitty games(at least i don't rant about shitty people, unless they did it first)...That's pretty much it, you said it all, and as a matter of fact i called out people who says "this games is going to sucks, so i'm not playing it" or "this game has this [tag that they don't like] so i hate it even if it's good, and i'm not going to play it, bye!"....to be fair, i should avoid some tags like they're made of poison...and yet i'm a curious person...(i mean i actually played some disturbing stuff that still haunts me and left psychological scars, just because i got curious) this one i played it...so far the only issue, is that the demo is too short to even call it a demo XD

Reactions: Hakunak
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes