Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
please forgive me.
I am completely new in this field.
I know it's too early to post with so little content.
but i want to make sure people are interested in this hs2 style.
I am willing to take the time to continue creating when I receive everyone's response
no need to worry, just a little detail, but some people can be confused, like me haha

Reactions: Hakunak

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Você tem algum twitter que possa nos manter atualizados?
Eu não uso twitter. se você quiser acompanhar o progresso do jogo, siga meu patreon. O conteúdo do jogo é gratuito

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

Hbdffp

Aug 9, 2022
Eu não uso twitter. se você quiser acompanhar o progresso do jogo, siga meu patreon. O conteúdo do jogo é gratuito
[/CITAR]
Na verdade eu estou falando de algo além do progresso do jogo, eu quero entrar em contato com você sobre uma proposta para aumentar o alcance do seu jogo, só preciso do seu contato de gmail ou outra forma de contato

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Estou um pouco ocupado no momento configurando isso em outras plataformas. Receio que só possa interagir no patreon e no f95zone

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari and Hbdffp

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
In the latest demo. I'm sorry for bad english (I used translate ++). But I wanted to bring some content for people to try while I wait for my collaborators to improve the product. Please forgive the terrible errors. We will actively work to send everyone the best final product.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kanqwe and Kai jun

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
In the latest demo. I'm sorry for bad english (I used translate ++). But I wanted to bring some content for people to try while I wait for my collaborators to improve the product. Please forgive the terrible errors. We will actively work to send everyone the best final product.
bro, you and I are compatriots? because of the game's background music....

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes