yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrettyWoman-0.1.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kai jun and Hakunak

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
suddenly the Husband is such a scumbag that he deserves to be cucked...but at the same time, being cucked is kind of what he wants..so is it really cucking if he wants it and basically approves it?XD

But seriously he went from classic meek husband with a kink who is actually loveable, to scumbag who deserves every mild disgrace(i mean, being cucked, or insulted, not actual tragedies like dead parents or other similar stuff) in his life

Last edited:

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
suddenly the Husband is such a scumbag that he deserves to be cucked...but at the same time, being cucked is kind of what he wants..so is it really cucking if he wants it and basically approves it?XD
Cuckolding also has its levels. He doesn't mind when his wife teases others with her body. But when she becomes a seminal cistern, it will be a completely different case.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Cuckolding also has its levels. He doesn't mind when his wife teases others with her body. But when she becomes a seminal cistern, it will be a completely different case.
i mean...double handjobs...can become messy if the guys are loaded (wink wink)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hakunak

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Pretty Woman [v0.2] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows Hints & Points in the choices.​

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Pretty Woman v0.2
with JokerLeader Walkthrough Mod

Download

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Lots of comments. I decided to leave too. I also make games in this studio. So a couple of tips and just thoughts.

1) You need to change png images to at least jpg. In quality, it will not suffer much, but it will take up much less space. Leave png pictures if it has a transparent background.
2) The video is good. Recorded smoothly. There is nothing to add here.
3) The plot. The plot is still simple. A few words and just an intimate scene. This is also good. In order to better understand, I even made a translation.
4) About the translation. I do automatic translation for my games. But at the same time I leave my native language. I just add a language switch button. If during the translation something is completely incomprehensible, then there is the opportunity to translate the original yourself. To do this, I also make two options for text here. When I write text for a game, sometimes I try to write in simpler words so that it is not difficult to understand when translating.
5) Characters. Here is even this word, character. Translates automatically not always accurately. Two words, character, character. Different meaning, but translates in one word. The created characters resemble the standard ones from the game face a bit. But the chest is memorable. It draws attention to the game. Then there are the questions.
6) To what extent the choice will affect the further plot. Just looking at how many different tags are planned.
7) Female protagonist. So far, the story is coming from a male name. What then is the female protagonist tag? How many characters are planned for this game?
8) I read that the inspiration of the game was taken from a personal one. Plus from such that the characters are well known and easy to convey in the game. Maybe someone does not personally know and will not recognize, but whoever makes this game will definitely see how similar they are. I do similar only on the characters of some celebrities.
9) It can be seen that the characters have been additionally edited, an overlay on the skin has been added in the form of a pattern on the chest. I just don't quite get the tuft of pubic hair only or does it go lower. It's just the dark part. If necessary, I can throw off different hair pieces, not for this, but for other characters.
10) Everything will be here. Athematic transition to the site is not very pleasant, but it does not interfere. There are variables in the game, this is for internal use for selection in the future, or it will be possible to look in the game on some screen. I don’t know why you need a character image in the dialog box, if emotions and facial expressions changed, it would be much more effective. Sometimes the plot feels like something is missing. Everything seems to be correct, but if you insert two or three scenes of text, then it might be a little more interesting. Example.
They returned to their rooms. What follows is just a conversation. could be inserted.
Anna always went to bed like this. She loved to sleep naked and therefore immediately undressed before going to bed.
Further when she is on top. There, too, it could be something like being on top, she deftly pulled off her pants and, pointing a member, easily sat down on him. True, in this style it is difficult to write the plot in the first person.
While everything. Interesting to see what happens next.
Я оставлял сообщение раньше. Теперь вышло обновления и я снова решил немного слов написать.
Вижу что изображения теперь в jpg формате. Это намного экономит место. Теперь даже при обновление хоть и добавилось много картинок но вес игры сильно не увеличился.
Видео хорошее, уже писал это. Ещё раз напишу.
Снова сделал сам перевод. Если надо то могу добавить файл с переводом.
Теперь чуть побольше слов.
1) Увидел что переменные влияют только на статистику а не запоминают выбор. Хотя в каждом выборе есть такой код к примеру "Quickly get to work." if True: Во всех выборах меню есть if True: . Я просто никогда так не делал, это запоминает выбор или для чего мне не понятно.
2) Статистика только для счёта или она будет влиять на сюжет?
3) В этой части появились другие персонажи. Но они как то совсем мельком. Ещё будет с ними сюжет или пока неизвестно.
4) Сюжетная линия и всё такое. Может только для меня кажется что в сюжете чего то не хватает. К примеру при том как Анна решила поощрить Тома когда он вернулся, то там просто пару сцен и одно видео. Не хватает либо до либо после такое интима. Либо как она забралась на него сцен либо после или во время к примеру её мысли. Пример.

Тоже самое где она с мужчина. Когда после этого её позвали обслужить клиента. Хоть и написано что старике не смог устоять перед обнажённым телом, но обнажёнки так и не видно было. Я про то что мало крупных планов и вот таких дополнительных сцен где раздеваются или типа того. Было бы интересно к примеру.

Пока всё что хотел написать. Надеюсь моё сообщение будет полезным.

I left a message before. Now an update has come out and I again decided to write a few words.
I see that the images are now in jpg format. This saves a lot of space. Now, even with the update, although a lot of pictures have been added, the weight of the game has not increased much.
The video is good, I already wrote it. I will write again.
I did the translation again. If necessary, I can add a file with the translation.
Now a little more words.
1) I saw that the variables only affect the statistics and do not remember the choice. Although in each selection there is such a code for example "Quickly get to work." if True: All menu selections have if True: . I just never did that, it remembers the choice or why I don't understand.
2) Is the statistic just for the score or will it affect the plot?
3) Other characters appeared in this part. But they are kind of small. Will there still be a plot with them or is still unknown.
4) Storyline and all that. Maybe it just seems to me that something is missing from the plot. For example, while Anna decided to encourage Tom when he returned, there are just a couple of scenes and one video. Not enough either before or after such intimacy. Or how she climbed onto him scenes either after or during, for example, her thoughts. Example.

The same thing where she is with a man. When after that she was called to serve a client. Although it is written that the old man could not resist the naked body, but the nudity was never visible. I'm talking about the fact that there are few close-ups and such additional scenes where they undress or something like that. It would be interesting for example.

So far, that's all I wanted to write. Hope my post is helpful.

Reactions: Hakunak and NTR guy

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
Я оставлял сообщение раньше. Теперь вышло обновления и я снова решил немного слов написать.
Вижу что изображения теперь в jpg формате. Это намного экономит место. Теперь даже при обновление хоть и добавилось много картинок но вес игры сильно не увеличился.
Видео хорошее, уже писал это. Ещё раз напишу.
Снова сделал сам перевод. Если надо то могу добавить файл с переводом.
Теперь чуть побольше слов.
1) Увидел что переменные влияют только на статистику а не запоминают выбор. Хотя в каждом выборе есть такой код к примеру "Quickly get to work." if True: Во всех выборах меню есть if True: . Я просто никогда так не делал, это запоминает выбор или для чего мне не понятно.
2) Статистика только для счёта или она будет влиять на сюжет?
3) В этой части появились другие персонажи. Но они как то совсем мельком. Ещё будет с ними сюжет или пока неизвестно.
4) Сюжетная линия и всё такое. Может только для меня кажется что в сюжете чего то не хватает. К примеру при том как Анна решила поощрить Тома когда он вернулся, то там просто пару сцен и одно видео. Не хватает либо до либо после такое интима. Либо как она забралась на него сцен либо после или во время к примеру её мысли. Пример.

Тоже самое где она с мужчина. Когда после этого её позвали обслужить клиента. Хоть и написано что старике не смог устоять перед обнажённым телом, но обнажёнки так и не видно было. Я про то что мало крупных планов и вот таких дополнительных сцен где раздеваются или типа того. Было бы интересно к примеру.

Пока всё что хотел написать. Надеюсь моё сообщение будет полезным.

I left a message before. Now an update has come out and I again decided to write a few words.
I see that the images are now in jpg format. This saves a lot of space. Now, even with the update, although a lot of pictures have been added, the weight of the game has not increased much.
The video is good, I already wrote it. I will write again.
I did the translation again. If necessary, I can add a file with the translation.
Now a little more words.
1) I saw that the variables only affect the statistics and do not remember the choice. Although in each selection there is such a code for example "Quickly get to work." if True: All menu selections have if True: . I just never did that, it remembers the choice or why I don't understand.
2) Is the statistic just for the score or will it affect the plot?
3) Other characters appeared in this part. But they are kind of small. Will there still be a plot with them or is still unknown.
4) Storyline and all that. Maybe it just seems to me that something is missing from the plot. For example, while Anna decided to encourage Tom when he returned, there are just a couple of scenes and one video. Not enough either before or after such intimacy. Or how she climbed onto him scenes either after or during, for example, her thoughts. Example.

The same thing where she is with a man. When after that she was called to serve a client. Although it is written that the old man could not resist the naked body, but the nudity was never visible. I'm talking about the fact that there are few close-ups and such additional scenes where they undress or something like that. It would be interesting for example.

So far, that's all I wanted to write. Hope my post is helpful.
This is a starter product that I'm looking to test out. The reason the images and videos are few is that my computer is too weak to work well with the renders, even though it's only Honey Select 2.
I plan to put the best into a product that uses Daz3d in the future, when I already have a powerful PC.
So please don't expect too much from this product; I'm still trying to learn everything. And thank you very much for your comments.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
This is a starter product that I'm looking to test out. The reason the images and videos are few is that my computer is too weak to work well with the renders, even though it's only Honey Select 2.
I plan to put the best into a product that uses Daz3d in the future, when I already have a powerful PC.
So please don't expect too much from this product; I'm still trying to learn everything. And thank you very much for your comments.
С этим я могу помочь. Подскажу чтобы картинка оставалась такой же а комп не зависал. Пару советов, может будет работать лучше.

Можно уменьшить тень как я писал в другом месте. Это очень нагружает комп при различных загруженных готовых картах и при использование нескольких источников освещения. Иногда может даже зависнуть студия если комп не тянет при создании скриншота. Ссылка ниже как это правильно настроить. Так же ScreenShot Manager можно настроить качество картинки в самом низу. От 1 до 4. Стандартно стоит 1, но лучше 2, если больше то будет грузить комп. Качество если 2 будет лучше и не сильно будет нагружать комп. Надеюсь это поможет.

I can help with this. I'll tell you that the picture remains the same and the computer does not freeze. A couple of tips that might work better.

You can reduce the shadow as I wrote elsewhere. This puts a lot of pressure on the computer with various ready-made maps loaded and when using multiple light sources. Sometimes the studio may even freeze if the computer does not pull when creating a screenshot. Link below on how to set it up. You can also adjust the quality of the picture at the very bottom of ScreenShot Manager. From 1 to 4. Standard costs 1, but 2 is better, if more, it will load the computer. Quality if 2 will be better and will not load the computer much. Hope this helps.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8696647

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hakunak

Hakunak

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
С этим я могу помочь. Подскажу чтобы картинка оставалась такой же а комп не зависал. Пару советов, может будет работать лучше.

Можно уменьшить тень как я писал в другом месте. Это очень нагружает комп при различных загруженных готовых картах и при использование нескольких источников освещения. Иногда может даже зависнуть студия если комп не тянет при создании скриншота. Ссылка ниже как это правильно настроить. Так же ScreenShot Manager можно настроить качество картинки в самом низу. От 1 до 4. Стандартно стоит 1, но лучше 2, если больше то будет грузить комп. Качество если 2 будет лучше и не сильно будет нагружать комп. Надеюсь это поможет.

I can help with this. I'll tell you that the picture remains the same and the computer does not freeze. A couple of tips that might work better.

You can reduce the shadow as I wrote elsewhere. This puts a lot of pressure on the computer with various ready-made maps loaded and when using multiple light sources. Sometimes the studio may even freeze if the computer does not pull when creating a screenshot. Link below on how to set it up. You can also adjust the quality of the picture at the very bottom of ScreenShot Manager. From 1 to 4. Standard costs 1, but 2 is better, if more, it will load the computer. Quality if 2 will be better and will not load the computer much. Hope this helps.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8696647
Thank you. Creating a scene with me in hs2 is really slow because the computer chip is weak and old video card gt 630. But I will try to fix it.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes