voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Thank you. Creating a scene with me in hs2 is really slow because the computer chip is weak and there is no video card. But I will try to fix it.
Дополню сказанное. При создании сцены тоже может нагружать если используешь некоторые предметы студии или большое количество людей. Я уверен что стандартные предметы, а так же предметы созданные [hooh] не сильно нагружают и их много что бы реализовать задуманное. Если уж среди них не найти нужное то тогда можно загружать другие, но если при добавлении в сцену предмет долго загружается перед тем как появиться то возможно обдумать заметить его на аналогичный который будет быстро загружаться.

I will add what has been said. When creating a scene, it can also be stressful if you use some studio items or a large number of people. I'm sure that standard items, as well as items created by [hooh] do not load much and there are a lot of them to implement our plans. If you don’t find the right one among them, then you can load others, but if, when added to the scene, the item loads for a long time before appearing, then you can consider noticing it on a similar one that will load quickly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hakunak

NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
After playing until now (0.2), i don't feel like it's possible to have NTR in this story, it's the adventures of a cheating wife for sure, but there's no NTR in here, maybe it would be better if the dev rewrite the starting of the game if they plan to stick with the wife point of view,
let me elaborate:
  • The game starts with the husband point of view, the first scene gives the impression that it will be about the sexy adventures of a couple, the sweet loser husband and his hotwife

• The second scene changes the tone, shows the husband being a selfish lover pushing the wife's boundaries to force his fetish on her

• The game then changes to the wife's point of view, story takes a darker turn, husband becomes a plot device to bring conflict and doesn't influence the wife's corruption and sex adventures anymore, he becomes almost nonexistent in the story

• Wife regrets wedding and clearly doesn't love husband anymore, becomes really open sexually all of the sudden, in contrast with the second scene.

There can't be netorare because there's no wife to be stole, she doesn't care about him and is already living a new sex life without thinking about how he would react or feel, it's just normal cheating. Which is fine, but if this is going to be the theme of the story then i suggest rewriting the beginning and description of the game so you attract the right audience for this game

Hakunak

A game developer with big breasts and a hairy cunt
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2018
After playing until now (0.2), i don't feel like it's possible to have NTR in this story, it's the adventures of a cheating wife for sure, but there's no NTR in here, maybe it would be better if the dev rewrite the starting of the game if they plan to stick with the wife point of view,
let me elaborate:
  • The game starts with the husband point of view, the first scene gives the impression that it will be about the sexy adventures of a couple, the sweet loser husband and his hotwife

• The second scene changes the tone, shows the husband being a selfish lover pushing the wife's boundaries to force his fetish on her

• The game then changes to the wife's point of view, story takes a darker turn, husband becomes a plot device to bring conflict and doesn't influence the wife's corruption and sex adventures anymore, he becomes almost nonexistent in the story

• Wife regrets wedding and clearly doesn't love husband anymore, becomes really open sexually all of the sudden, in contrast with the second scene.

There can't be netorare because there's no wife to be stole, she doesn't care about him and is already living a new sex life without thinking about how he would react or feel, it's just normal cheating. Which is fine, but if this is going to be the theme of the story then i suggest rewriting the beginning and description of the game so you attract the right audience for this game
Do you think I should remove the NTR tag?

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
let me elaborate:

If it was normal cheating the SO wouldnt be relevant to the story, the wife doesnt have to be super into the husband for it to be NTR or anything, you can go right now and find a bunch of NTR stories where the SO was corrupt since the beggining, doesnt make them not NTR.

Reactions: Hakunak

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
I still plan to remake the game with different graphics and edit the dialogue. I will do that when inspiration for ntr genre returns.
This is sad. I know for a fact that you had a lot of people annoying the shit out of you for putting NTR in the game. The NTR police on this foru is ridiculous.
Anyway, sad to see this game go, had potential.

Just 2 cents about all this for you: While the NTR hate is LOUD at this forum, there's a LOOOOOOT of people who enjoy it, they just don't say it cause they got tired of all the hate NTR haters throw at them.

So your game can do good having NTR if you just ignore the NTR haters, they're VERY vocal, but they're a minority.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes