deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Don't know if its a new bug or not but when I kill the Jailer in the ruined cathedral my game just stops in combat mode. I tried many things to move on i press end turn, skip combat, I move to another tile, I used bandagdes etc but it wont exgit me out of combat. Am I supposed to do something specific here?
I fixed the bug and made a save for you just after the combat, talk to Sa'id afterward. View attachment QuickSave.save

I can confirm. MACOS version doesn't open
For anyone having issues on Mac, you can open the console in the folder of the .app, and run the command:
chmod -R 755 PriceForFreedom.app ; ./PriceForFreedom.app/Contents/MacOS/PriceForFreedom

Jun 10, 2018
The linux version doesn't seem to work on my computer. I have an XFCE Mint 32, I tried using wine with the win32 version, that didn't work(I didn't really expect it to work)

Jun 10, 2018
How do you do that?(I know very little about commands, and that's still an overstatement)

Edit: guess what? I figured it out alone, thanks for the help!

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Open the folder, right click on the .sh file goto properties and check the the box where it says allow to run file as an executable.

I'm just going to assume that flavor of mint has this or else I'm going to have to teach you alot of boring things.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes