Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Can anybody share save with end of previous build?
Yes! Us developers have haha. You can load the save that the game comes with and it puts you at the end of last build.

Where in the ever living fuck do I find a fence ?
I actually said on page 20 already, the fence is in the "Thieves Guild" down at the old docks. There's a building with a green band of paint at the waterfront. It's the same location you had to go to for Hiho's quest.

Chicks with dicks? You mean the best thing after pre-sliced bread!
lol something about the wording of this made me chuckle. Good show.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Yes! Us developers have haha. You can load the save that the game comes with and it puts you at the end of last build.

I actually said on page 20 already, the fence is in the "Thieves Guild" down at the old docks. There's a building with a green band of paint at the waterfront. It's the same location you had to go to for Hiho's quest.

lol something about the wording of this made me chuckle. Good show.
yeah, actually looked at the quest book instead of tryong to figure out the hint. My bad

Nov 4, 2017
Don't know if its a new bug or not but when I kill the Jailer in the ruined cathedral my game just stops in combat mode. I tried many things to move on i press end turn, skip combat, I move to another tile, I used bandagdes etc but it wont exgit me out of combat. Am I supposed to do something specific here?

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
yeah, actually looked at the quest book instead of tryong to figure out the hint. My bad
Haha no problem! The quest log and hints are pretty new so people will take some getting used to them.

Don't know if its a new bug or not but when I kill the Jailer in the ruined cathedral my game just stops in combat mode. I tried many things to move on i press end turn, skip combat, I move to another tile, I used bandagdes etc but it wont exgit me out of combat. Am I supposed to do something specific here?
Humm no that is very much broken... are you on mac/linux? And does it happen in every instance regardless of a new save or not? Sorry that you are going through it but yeah hopefully we can fix it. Would you mind sending us your savefiles? The ones you can't progress on that is, either on discord or I can give you an e-mail.

Nov 4, 2017
Haha no problem! The quest log and hints are pretty new so people will take some getting used to them.

Humm no that is very much broken... are you on mac/linux? And does it happen in every instance regardless of a new save or not? Sorry that you are going through it but yeah hopefully we can fix it. Would you mind sending us your savefiles? The ones you can't progress on that is, either on discord or I can give you an e-mail.
I am on windows and its broken on all instances. I reloaded, I went back to a save before and tried it and it was still broken. Who do I sent the files to in discord?

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Gottit and we'll be working on it tomorrow hopefully we can solve it.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Mac version cannot be opened. Really annoying because I love Arbuz artwork, follow it on HF so bummer really.
I can confirm. MACOS version doesn't open
Hello Mac users! So we've had a few fixes for general mac issues we encountered in our discord... I'll give a heads up to our programmer and he'll probably pop by soon and give what that fix was. If it doesn't work then you might have to come on our discord.

I think I have a huge problem: my PC bugged after trying to open one of the scenes in the gallery (the last ones of the public build, I think). When I reload each one of my saves, there aren't any NPC who can talk, even when I start a new game (that is another complication, the turn-base gameplay doesn't work anymore) View attachment 263476 View attachment 263477 View attachment 263478
Oh wow, you may need to clear your cache but before you do that, could you send us your save file via Discord?

ddjn

Jul 23, 2017
Oh wow, you may need to clear your cache but before you do that, could you send us your save file via Discord?
I... do not know how to correctly use Discord. Seems that I do not know the ID of your team, I've just send it to you in PM

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I... do not know how to correctly use Discord. Seems that I do not know the ID of your team, I've just send it to you in PM
Thank you, sir! I'll pass it to our programmer and hopefully, we can figure this out ASAP for you.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
"Unfortunately the full game size now exceeds Newgrounds limit "
Well looks like the webgl build is no longer a thing, what apt timing.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes