Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
out of curiosity will aya be a party member, i really like her design
We don't have any current plans for her to be a companion, we need to focus on the 4 party members we have now and complete them before we attempt to broaden the cast any more than that! Though I would love to see more and more companions. But yeah we have to avoid the temptation of scope creep.

Bran225 Should be in your app local Team Dead Deer.

Reactions: Bran225

stomkind123

Nov 25, 2017
For some reason Scylla is perma-foetal position in my game, I tried reloading to an earlier encounter but that didnt help.. Is this a known bug? (It might have something to do with skipping battles?)

Last edited:

nearforce

Dec 14, 2018
View attachment 309718

Overview:
Price for Freedom: Avarice is based on the series, in the same setting and region. The game will tell the story of another cast of characters, in another town, and another time. The format will allow our team to drastically expand on world lore, side stories, and overall depth. It is a top down RPG, heavily inspired by old games such as Baldurs Gate. So expect decent amount of text, and people to talk to.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-11
Release Date: 2020-03-03
Developer: Team Dead Deer - |
Censorship: No
Version: Patreon Build 13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gallery Code:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: MEGA - -
Win x32: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Linux: MEGA - -
Patches: PATREON CRACK

thanks to GwynL for sharing build and code

View attachment 309700 View attachment 309701 View attachment 309716 View attachment 309724 View attachment 309702 View attachment 309703 View attachment 309704 View attachment 309741 View attachment 309721 View attachment 309753 View attachment 309756 View attachment 309757 View attachment 309758 View attachment 309759
I need help, I've forgot to patch the game before I opened it. Now that I put the patch in, the game doesn't open anymore

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
if its anything like other games the save data will be in [username]>appdata>roaming
Team Dead Deer is the folder through that. Also uh, if she was killed, she will be in the fetal position for a VERY long time. Scylla can be permanently killed. If you get her killed in the story, she's dead. It's all a part of the consequences for your actions aspect of PFF.

Oh nevermind! stomkind123 that issue has been patched out and fixed in the latest hot fix. Sorry aboot that, eh?

Last edited:

Zwei7

Aug 15, 2019
Do you know where exactly?
C>users>[username]>appdata>locallow. Folder name is TeamDeadDeer. But i am thinking, that error in Crack. We need in new version. This version Crack doesn't work with 13.2 version of the game. This is my think

nearforce

Dec 14, 2018
C>users>[username]>appdata>locallow. Folder name is TeamDeadDeer. But i am thinking, that error in Crack. We need in new version. This version Crack doesn't work with 13.2 version of the game. This is my think
yeah, it didn't work for me

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Is there a way to reduce lag my game is just to laggy and i cant play it properly

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Is there a way to reduce lag my game is just to laggy and i cant play it properly
There are a few ways one of the biggest being lowering your fog of war settings. What are your system specs? We haven't really gone into concerted optimizations yet.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
We've been working on new and unique skills and abilities for Samara in this refresh/update.

unknown.png

We believe Samara will be perfect for the psychological warfare character and will use a myriad of intimidating poses to challenge then debuff even the strongest of foe.

Reactions: redbible
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes