RayBar

May 12, 2020
Loving the game soo far:love:tho there are a few things I want to know-

1.Is there any 'optimum' party recommendations to get the most dialogue and lore from quests?
for eg-In the quest "The Crimson Dervish"-I had Osh and Sam in my party,Osh helped me with the fence guy,in the slagden we find our old friend on the verge of death(stabbed by Scylla) after answering some of our questions he dies,here I reloaded and this time brought hiho with me(to see if she can heal his wound)I was surprised and happy to see,that she does infact try to heal him(although the wound is deep so he still dies:cry:)Also,there is an extra bit of dialogue with hiho where mc says that our friend is a war orphan(so no family at home to send the body to)and he will talk more about it later..I continued the rest of the quest with Sam and Osh(from my previous save file).
-I want to know if there was a possible conversation between Mc and hiho about the whole"talk more about it later"part had i continued the quest with hiho in my party?
-Also,MC mentions burying his firend's remains under a tree,is that doable?

2.I enjoy the combat in this game,tho there are a few things I am not clear on-
-How does the 'exhaustion' debuff work? will it nullify enemies attack making them incapable of attacking?or is it something else?
-What are the conditions for 'Execution(insta-kill on hitting a maimed limb)' debuff to trigger?do i need to maim enough body parts or is it related to enemies hp?
-Attacking maimed body parts doesn't deal much damage..why?
-There are a few skills that have"not fully implemented" and "not implemented"(i don't know if this is a mistake but some of Osh moves have this tag instead of "not fully implemented"tag) tags next to it...how much part of the "not-fully implemented" skills are not implemented? like are they missing a skill tree or they only partially work:unsure:?
-How to get speed tokens in middle of combat? we get two at the start of combat but how to get more once i exhaust those two?
-Benefits of "preparation"skill? like how does the Ai card system works in general?

3.Fuck do i do with the 'relic' item i found in the prologue? Also...old boot..is that a junk item or..

4.Steam release when?

There may be more once i am fully caught up with the game..Thank you.

P.S.-MC is such a chad:cool: love him and his design. I believe in Samara supremacy.

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I really like this game but i really cant get into the fighting system which wasnt a problem during the 'tutorial' as you could just skip the fights but after that i couldnt anymore. Any way to just skip the combat side of this game entirely and go about it like a VN?
You can always skip the combat, unless you disabled that option when creating a new game.

I see a lot of girls in the banner,but I don't see the harem tag,so this game doesn't have romance or anything like that? is it just silly sex as a reward for doing a mission? :unsure:
The 4 companions are meant to be romanced as the game progresses. That aspect is not too far along, but we are getting there. The other girls are more about flirting and one night lay than romance though.

Loving the game soo far:love:tho there are a few things I want to know-

1.Is there any 'optimum' party recommendations to get the most dialogue and lore from quests?
for eg-In the quest "The Crimson Dervish"-I had Osh and Sam in my party,Osh helped me with the fence guy,in the slagden we find our old friend on the verge of death(stabbed by Scylla) after answering some of our questions he dies,here I reloaded and this time brought hiho with me(to see if she can heal his wound)I was surprised and happy to see,that she does infact try to heal him(although the wound is deep so he still dies:cry:)Also,there is an extra bit of dialogue with hiho where mc says that our friend is a war orphan(so no family at home to send the body to)and he will talk more about it later..I continued the rest of the quest with Sam and Osh(from my previous save file).
-I want to know if there was a possible conversation between Mc and hiho about the whole"talk more about it later"part had i continued the quest with hiho in my party?
-Also,MC mentions burying his firend's remains under a tree,is that doable?
Yeah all the companions have unique dialogues in all the quests, and sometime unique banter between a pair of companions. Some companion may also alter the progress of a quest if they are present. And yes there is no way to experience all the possibilities at once since you can only bring two with you (unless you cheat and bring everyone).
MC exposes a bit more of his past in the last Hiho scene, but I don't think he talks about his friend yet.

2.I enjoy the combat in this game,tho there are a few things I am not clear on-
-How does the 'exhaustion' debuff work? will it nullify enemies attack making them incapable of attacking?or is it something else?
-What are the conditions for 'Execution(insta-kill on hitting a maimed limb)' debuff to trigger?do i need to maim enough body parts or is it related to enemies hp?
-Attacking maimed body parts doesn't deal much damage..why?
-There are a few skills that have"not fully implemented" and "not implemented"(i don't know if this is a mistake but some of Osh moves have this tag instead of "not fully implemented"tag) tags next to it...how much part of the "not-fully implemented" skills are not implemented? like are they missing a skill tree or they only partially work:unsure:?
-How to get speed tokens in middle of combat? we get two at the start of combat but how to get more once i exhaust those two?
-Benefits of "preparation"skill? like how does the Ai card system works in general?
The combat is still being worked on, so it's incomplete and probably buggy.
The exhausted card means the enemy skips this turn.
The execution triggers if you attack a maimed limb and the enemy has less than 20% hp or something.
A maimed limb is already useless to the character, so attacking it more has a minored effect (displayed as the bleed damage % of that limb).
Speed and slow tokens just affect how much hex the character can move. You get them from various skills and enemy cards.
Preparation let you see the next card the enemy will play, which you can then decide to discard with a skill. We will add more stuff to manipulate enemy cards later.

3.Fuck do i do with the 'relic' item i found in the prologue? Also...old boot..is that a junk item or..
You can just sell it.

4.Steam release when?

There may be more once i am fully caught up with the game..Thank you.

P.S.-MC is such a chad:cool: love him and his design. I believe in Samara supremacy.
Yes the goal was always to release the game on steam, but I doubt we will do it before it's completely done.

Thank you.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
First time i'm looking at the game but i'll have to say that while MEGA has their GB limits, i downloaded it from Anonfiles and i got an adware (SSOption) on the "zip" file

Haven't checked on the other link sites, but just a heads up

Reactions: ComicalGeek

anonaanonon

Jan 1, 2020
There seems to be a bug in 18.2 that Scylla doesn't have any armor. If any of her body parts drop to 0 HP, they stay that way permanently (resting, bandages etc. nothing helps) and cause you to have that body parts tooltip at 0/0 HP in combat permanently visible. This blocks you from doing anything basically softlocking the game.

EDIT: Trying to redo her recruitment quest and same happen. When the large combat starts where you fight on her side, she has half of her body maimed and zero body part health. When you get her in your party she stays in the same bugged state. If she gets further maimed in this state the game soft locks in next combat with body part tooltip blocking your actions.

Last edited:
Reactions: ComicalGeek

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
There seems to be a bug in 18.2 that Scylla doesn't have any armor. If any of her body parts drop to 0 HP, they stay that way permanently (resting, bandages etc. nothing helps) and cause you to have that body parts tooltip at 0/0 HP in combat permanently visible. This blocks you from doing anything basically softlocking the game.

EDIT: Trying to redo her recruitment quest and same happen. When the large combat starts where you fight on her side, she has half of her body maimed and zero body part health. When you get her in your party she stays in the same bugged state. If she gets further maimed in this state the game soft locks in next combat with body part tooltip blocking your actions.
Yeah it was reported and fixed already, but it will be shipped with the build 19. You can load the save named "AllCompanions" if you really want her in your party, it should work.

Reactions: anonaanonon

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
I see a lot of girls in the banner,but I don't see the harem tag,so this game doesn't have romance or anything like that? is it just silly sex as a reward for doing a mission? :unsure:
Tons of personal stories and background histories of each character for you to dig into, then do the same to them physically.

Any new anal content aside from the gorgeous merchant?
Thanks, but no thanks.

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
Please update the patch for the new version, because the current one ends up rendering the game useless.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes