Apr 14, 2021
As much as I like this game, you have to admit, they hold back the public content haaaaaard. Build 19 is finally making the Osh'to quest public - which was available for Patreons all the way back in Build 13 from over a year ago.

Reactions: OrcDra and Maericke

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
As much as I like this game, you have to admit, they hold back the public content haaaaaard. Build 19 is finally making the Osh'to quest public - which was available for Patreons all the way back in Build 13 from over a year ago.
Yeah you got a point, but hey they do seem really passionate about the project and you can tell a lot goes into it so I can't really complain.
Hope It'll get released eventually so I can buy it.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I'm confused, what exactly are expectations for a free version? In my eyes it's at best a short demo, and anything bigger than that is just above and beyond.

Reactions: evilDragon
Apr 14, 2021
I'm confused, what exactly are expectations for a free version? In my eyes it's at best a short demo, and anything bigger than that is just above and beyond.
I'm fine with them delaying content to try to entice people to joining the crowdfunding - I was just taken aback at how long they hold stuff as Patreon-only. I would expect something more like 2-4 versions or six months or whatever like most creators do, not over a year.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes