spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I know I asked this question a year ago but I'll ask again. Is there any more content with Lady Wolf? Can Redic fuck her?

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Guys ? Is there a crack to access the patreon content ( aka almost the entire thing ) for the new build ? Pretty please with cherry on top ?

Reactions: Cyclone3912

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Mmm I tried running this game with the crack posted on front page but did not work, any idea? Thanks

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Got it, but why do we posted an update that does not work? If you do not have the crack just leave the old version so the others can still play it, and when you have everything you can do the change, just an idea, thanks anyway

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Patreon crack seems to break game?

Edit: Ah see above me. Should probably remove it then or add ArmSpaghetti comment

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
As well as janky-ass grid combat that they dump you into with no explanation. tbf that's the norm with these games.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
How's the production speed in recent months ? Are you guys not gonna post the link for the update ? Since you usually do that to inform everyone.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I've cracked v19 Windows version in the same way the old one was. Working on Linux but most debuggers on Linux suck ass, edb the most. I don't have a Mac to reverse-engineer with to create a patch for it, meh. Uses same method as a previous v17 patch. As long as nothing changes, I might make a tool to universally crack it every release (I get bored easily so probably not going to bother that far, :S). Let me know if I uploaded the right one, I sometimes work on many files at once. X_x;

Warning, the author of the last patch should have told you not to try to use any of them on newer versions. v17 should only have ever been used with v17, and this v19 should only ever be used with v19. The patches are based on the actual game code+data used in each release.

*Edit* Deleted attachment, use the later crack here.

Last edited:

Xiomi

May 29, 2021
Looks interesting sign me up! but i use android only .sad for me i hope that this game have android

Hrimfrost

May 31, 2017
I've cracked v19 Windows version in the same way the old one was. Working on Linux but most debuggers on Linux suck ass, edb the most. I don't have a Mac to reverse-engineer with to create a patch for it, meh. Uses same method as a previous v17 patch. As long as nothing changes, I might make a tool to universally crack it every release (I get bored easily so probably not going to bother that far, :S). Let me know if I uploaded the right one, I sometimes work on many files at once. X_x;

Warning, the author of the last patch should have told you not to try to use any of them on newer versions. v17 should only have ever been used with v17, and this v19 should only ever be used with v19. The patches are based on the actual game code+data used in each release.
When i press the file i just get a new browser window with i guess the code written

Derestyr

Dec 9, 2016

Works like a charm thanks dude!

dangguney

May 20, 2020
Missing patreon codes for whatever version you are on including outdated versions because why not
(I will edit this as new codes are added)

V1-3: Hiho
V4-6: Dee
V7-9: puppy
V10-11: code
V12: what
V13: krikri
V14: babylon
V15: weee
V16: 16
V17: 71
V18: Hiho
Is there a cheat code update for V19 ? I really prefer not to grind so much in adult games

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes