4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
About time someone else made another Expanse reference. You also touch upon a lot points that the AIs have yet to discuss, but I think the juxtaposed views convey an interesting insight into their intended purpose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish chapter 12 didn't feel so short! The overarching plot is just so damn good that it feels like a drug addiction. Plus I'm excited to see how a throuple with Emilia gets handled since she is too good to not include in on the love :love:.
What's better for humanity? Who should decide? A group of people or an algorithm?

Last edited:

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
So you even included Eve . . . but no Emilia? Hrmmm....
Right you are, so thanks for pointing it out... and sorry if that feels kinda incomplete to you.
There was no particular reason to leave Emilia out as I had neither any intention to showcase the whole cast so far.

Additionally, as far as Pandaman has given some insight to their future plans (referring to ),
we will be introduced to two other romanceable characters in Chapter 14.
So there might be more wallpapers including these and Emilia in the future as well... ;)

That said and nevertheless, I hope you can at least somewhat enjoy this first wallpaper of mine (even without Emilia)!

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Right you are, so thanks for pointing it out... and sorry if that feels kinda incomplete to you.
There was no particular reason to leave Emilia out as I had neither any intention to showcase the whole cast so far.

Additionally, as far as Pandaman has given some insight to their future plans (referring to ),
we will be introduced to two other romanceable characters in Chapter 14.
So there might be more wallpapers including these and Emilia in the future as well... ;)

That said and nevertheless, I hope you can at least somewhat enjoy this first wallpaper of mine (even without Emilia)!
I like it, thanks for sharing! :)

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Yes, it does hold up. Lots of handholding, and actual lovey-dovey reactions with the MC and the main girl.
Thanks, working through some shit and I really dont want the surprise cunt dropping in and fucking shit up completely or an MC looking to corrupt or blackmail the LI.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
honestly i love the story this is basically what i wanted AKT to be in some ways but better, your not just sitting around the home its got a real plot and new things to learn and enough world building to keep you hooked.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
honestly i love the story this is basically what i wanted AKT to be in some ways but better, your not just sitting around the home its got a real plot and new things to learn and enough world building to keep you hooked.

on a side note I'm betting the source of the sterility plague is going to be that river xD I've been guessing that since a couple ch ago and ima laugh if I'm right
edit: wanted to toss in my 2 cents on the topic of smelting steel, depending on the type of coal used and the furnaces used upgrading one or both could save a lot of trees but would still cause issues trees take too long to grow when you consider an island as the only source and has caused groups to die out i think Easter island would be a good example of over exploitation of resources leading to mass die out at least that was the hypothesis from how i remember it lol
Could you put plot-specific or theme-specific ideas in spoilers in case somebody hasn't played this yet?

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Hey when are we going to get some serious action with that firey little redhead or better yet both of them since each lady clearly loves the MC>?

Reactions: kajidiablo

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Hey when are we going to get some serious action with that firey little redhead or better yet both of them since each lady clearly loves the MC>?
considering how this last update went we should be seeing something soon i think considering the story basicly went
lol

Sep 6, 2021
This is very good. I do have a constructive criticism though. I feel like, from a narrative perspective, the past relationship with Maria should be explained or at least hinted at early on. She's a lot more than a "childhood best friend," and it feels weird to be gradually discovering this as the story progresses. Personally, I would have started it with the MC going to sleep after another long day, and having some sort of dream about Maria, probably where they're just cuddling in a barn during a rainstorm. Then he wakes up and thinks something along the lines of "Ugh, I haven't seen Maria in ten years and I'm still dreaming about her. If only things had gone differently..."

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes