4.30 star(s) 124 Votes
Aug 15, 2021
Is there an updated roadmap? The only one I could find was

I see from the planned tags that there is harem etc and I wanted to wait until that is in game before I played this game again. When I last played it was still very much a single LI focused game. Do we have romance choices with Emilia/the other new characters yet or are we still a long way away from that?

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I'm honestly not sure if that is required. I'd try without extracting first, if it doesn't seem to work then yes.
Thanks I will try after extracting. When I just copied the items there were no conflicts for replacement. Then when I launched the game the exception thrown was that a variable was declared twice.

Update: So I unpacked all the RPAs, which then extracted the required files and I replaced them with the mod files. After that I deleted the compressed original RPA files because they were not required anymore and were taking up 5 gigs of space.

Last edited:
Reactions: estrada777

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks I will try after extracting. When I just copied the items there were no conflicts for replacement. Then when I launched the game the exception thrown was that a variable was declared twice.

Update: So I unpacked all the RPAs, which then extracted the required files and I replaced them with the mod files. After that I deleted the compressed original RPA files because they were not required anymore and were taking up 5 gigs of space.
When you get that error about variables being declared twice, try clicking the "RELOAD" button on-screen. That very often clears the error and allows loading. (e.g. The mod I made for another game often does this, but a reload fixes it.)

Reactions: verizon_vader

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
First i love this game. But why are male in this games weak, when it come too female, the Mc have know Marie and she talk too him, like he is a Slave and not her Boyfriend. Do this and do that and his just say Yes.
I do not agree. Yes the MC in this game is not some sort of dominant action hero stereotype that takes charge and dominates everything. But he is not weak by any stretch of the imagination. He is frankly just normal.

Indeed it's actually quite remarkable how strong he is given what he has been through. I mean the guy was almost killed several times, is experiencing what for all intents and purposes in his culture should be interpreted as demonic possession and has committed murder several times now. The troubles he is going through are perfectly human and understandable.

If anything it would be strange if he didn't react that way.

Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
He is still The Mc, So he shall have more power end the girls, but Marie are the Boss in this game....and like i say before i still love the game, but not all of it ;). And yes marie are a nice Girl, But bossy

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
He is still The Mc, So he shall have more power end the girls, but Marie are the Boss in this game....and like i say before i still love the game, but not all of it ;). And yes marie are a nice Girl, But bossy
Well, she is a noble and he is just a lowly peasant, so it fits. ;)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Wash your mouth out with soap before dissing the best master hunter on the whole island :cautious:
Even if they are master hunter, they are still a peasant, though if they ever move permanently to the other island, then it wouldn't matter that much anymore :p

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Might as well slap a 'AI inside' logo on his forehead if MC just gonna reveal it to everybody he meets.
Agreed.. I'm just dumb struck at how bad the author messed up. It's completely inconsistent since Legacy laid it out in very simple terms that they cannot trust these people. The group even had a discussion about how to ask questions without revealing the AIs and then he just goes and does it? Just.. wow..

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Agreed.. I'm just dumb struck at how bad the author messed up. It's completely inconsistent since Legacy laid it out in very simple terms that they cannot trust these people. The group even had a discussion about how to ask questions without revealing the AIs and then he just goes and does it? Just.. wow..
To be fair what else could they have done?

The woman was already unwilling to offer any material help finding metal or looking for medicine. What else was she going to do? Deny them denial? Sure, it was a gamble but an understandable one. After all it's not like they have much time to sit around and gain her trust the old fashioned way.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I mean... It's literally part of the plot I made, so while you can disagree with the story, it's not as if you know what messing up would actually be. This chapter accomplished what I wanted it to accomplish in terms of moving the plot forward, developing relationships, etc, so it's quite successful in both my opinion and in the opinion of the people who actually support me. I actually chuckled when reading what you wrote, so you've earned a comprehensive response for your troubles.

If you expect the MC to do no wrong and always solve every problem perfectly (which you shouldn't, especially since you're apparently a LiL fan), then sure, maybe that Gary Stu MC could solve it. However, do you seriously think that the MC in PoP could have come up with exactly the right words/tactics to negotiate with a person/civilization that he has ~0 information about, has more information about his people than he has, has things he wants, wants nothing he has, and actively dislikes his people, all while he has exactly zero experience negotiating anything besides the price of a sack of flour?

Just because the MC does something wrong or, in this case, is a risky gamble doesn't mean "the author messed up". It means you aren't thinking critically about the story or characters and are under a false assumption that the MC is somehow perfect. Spoiler alert: he's not. The MC will make mistakes, will try and fail, and will never be the best at everything. That goes for every character. I firmly believe in making characters realistic, which means that they won't always be right, that they'll make mistakes, and that they may not do the "optimal" thing that we, as a reader, may want them do. It's their failings that make their successes all the better and, frankly, having flaws is how readers/players actually empathize with these characters.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
i do find the telling about the AI a bad descision by the mc mainly because they had talked and planed before the meeting and agreed not to tell them about it. what i didnt like was how quick to trust people he just met with that info maybe hes just a more trusting person than i am. i disagree with the person above saying its bad writing though just not how i would have handled it if i had the choice.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I mean... It's literally part of the plot I made, so while you can disagree with the story, it's not as if you know what messing up would actually be. This chapter accomplished what I wanted it to accomplish in terms of moving the plot forward, developing relationships, etc, so it's quite successful in both my opinion and in the opinion of the people who actually support me. I actually chuckled when reading what you wrote, so you've earned a comprehensive response for your troubles.

If you expect the MC to do no wrong and always solve every problem perfectly (which you shouldn't, especially since you're apparently a LiL fan), then sure, maybe that Gary Stu MC could solve it. However, do you seriously think that the MC in PoP could have come up with exactly the right words/tactics to negotiate with a person/civilization that he has ~0 information about, has more information about his people than he has, has things he wants, wants nothing he has, and actively dislikes his people, all while he has exactly zero experience negotiating anything besides the price of a sack of flour?

Just because the MC does something wrong or, in this case, is a risky gamble doesn't mean "the author messed up". It means you aren't thinking critically about the story or characters and are under a false assumption that the MC is somehow perfect. Spoiler alert: he's not. The MC will make mistakes, will try and fail, and will never be the best at everything. That goes for every character. I firmly believe in making characters realistic, which means that they won't always be right, that they'll make mistakes, and that they may not do the "optimal" thing that we, as a reader, may want them do. It's their failings that make their successes all the better and, frankly, having flaws is how readers/players actually empathize with these characters.
I felt that the decision while risky, was completely warranted. Ana is way more knowledgeable than they imagined, way more informed than them, not only about their lands but also the Island, the Church and all. There's a LOT more to gain by being open and frank, especially in terms of Trust and the mending of the relations that were deeply shaken by Maria's reaction to the news about her Uncle.

No I don't think that it was really a mistake, maybe it was premature and naive, but it fits perfectly in who they are, both the MC and Maria. Scrambling around, trying to do their best, between unknown lands, being lied to all their lives, facing that they were just betrayed again. Is it that strange that they want to try to make friends? I don't think so.

I for one want to see where this goes. I don't see a "author's blunder" I see an unexplained plot point. I'm on your side Pandaman. Keep going...

Peace :)

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
the old fashioned way ? what do you mean by that ? not following
Spending months or even years with her and slowly gaining her trust gradually through normal interaction.

I mean, we tend to be used to game logic where you can just do a couple side quests and suddenly everyone's mood bar goes up to 100%. But this game is taking a more realistic approach to things.

Honestly I think we need to analyze this like we would a book rather than a video game because that is clearly what the author is going for here.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Pandaman Games , take it easy you have a great VN ongoing here with deep characters, and it touches a lot of inner conflicts you doing great, and about Realism yes they feel very Natural.
besides what I like is there is no right or wrong, like IRL, there are only effects of your choices /decisions
FatGiant you made the points, what I miss is that they are (they were doubting the whole time, they feel inconfortable with how the things are handled on the Island, ) in a desperate situation, they need allies, Ana don't need them.
so yeah it is not the smartest or ontime but how would they explain what are they doing overthere if they don't want to trade ?
goulet1995 who says they trust Ana ? and what can she plan to get from them ? she could have shown with 10 -15 mebers of the tribe and Kill them or ambush them one by one don't forget she has the power on that Island how pionted out a post above
Edit: QQP_Purple thanks for your quick replay, yeah thougt so not that I disagree with your opinon

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
My personal favourite was Tweedledee there on the last page calling MC a village bumpkin. Like.... you're telling me you just noticed that after 15 chapters??? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::LUL:
MC will put and arrow through their left eye.
From a 10 mile distance.
One-handed.
While drinking mead.
The MC has been way too nice to people and this is what happens. It's high time he changed that.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes