4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I'm really disappointed! There was no handholding in this update. This is false advertising.
But there was hugging and hot sex, so I'll let it slide this time.. :p

Otherwise a really good update. I love seeing the reactions from Maria to the new revelations.
I'm here for the headpats, and *gasp* holding hands with two girls at once. I know, I know. I'm truly depraved! :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: bacienvu88

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yeah, the nipples are fixed. I have spent more time on those fucking nipples than the rest of her model combined. If you're in my Discord, you know just how much time and effort I've spent on those damn things...
Perfection takes time, and patience...

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
The PC claims that Maria gave him the AI juice, but wasn't it Emilia? I always wondered why nobody ever asked her how she knew that it would heal a broken back.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Rahter than say that she was a moron, I would rather say that she is facing her shortcomings and is learning to question her asumptions. I find her rather humble and quite inteligent in this update. If she did not question what she knows and acted pridefull to the point of rejecting everything she was told up to taking arms to deny her interlocutor, then I would call her a moron.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Pandaman Games Great story so far, have been playing this on and off again for multiple versions. Also love the models, which made me wonder, will the Remnant ladies introduced be also LIs in the game? Especially Ana and Zaya? :love:

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Bro, will he tell everyone he has an ai inside him? Some secrets must be kept close to the heart and out of people's ears. like there wasn't a need for ana to know, she isn't part of your inner circle or a person you could trust. like he could have just tried to take charge and tell her to help him out, what would she do? say no? they either help or wait to die by a carnivorous virus

just me ranting. hopefully, the mc will start to take a more forward approach to things.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I know the game is set in medieval time but I think all the girls could use some makeup. They will look better with some light eyeshadow and eyeliner.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Getting a NAMEERROR: NAME 'NAME' IS NOT DEFINED error - only just downloaded and started, so about 1 min into it. Does it whether you go with the default name or use something different.

Not a Ren'py error, its in the text box of the VN itself.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Hi All,

Made a compressed Android port of The Price of Power Ch15 with the Walkthrough Mod. This is mostly for my own use but figured I'd share it with others as well.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Getting a NAMEERROR: NAME 'NAME' IS NOT DEFINED error - only just downloaded and started, so about 1 min into it. Does it whether you go with the default name or use something different.

Not a Ren'py error, its in the text box of the VN itself.
It's fine, just keep playing.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes